Exclusiveness. Colonial. Intimate.
Located in the historic center of Cartagena, Casa Raynes by Masaya is a beautiful colonial house that was redesigned and renovated in 2010. The property has 5 rooms with private bathrooms and can accommodate up to 12 people. An ideal house to discover Cartagena in an exclusive way with unmissable views of the historic center from its rooftop terrace. Just one block from the famous Plaza Santo Domingo, the exceptional location of the house guarantees security and proximity to the main tourist sites of La Heroica, restaurants, bars and shops.
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If canceled within 2 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
• Check in: 3PM - Check out: 12PM.
• The loss or deterioration of the keys has a cost of 25,000 COP.
• The loss or deterioration of any element of the establishment will be charged according to its commercial value.
• Keep noise volume moderate.
• Enjoy our facilities responsibly.
• All crimes will be reported to law enforcement authorities.
• Under 18 accompanied by a responsible adult.
• Pets are accepted upon request at the time of booking. Additional charge.
• Visits allowed only in social areas until 10pm. On request at reception.
• No smoking in rooms and social areas. It is only allowed in designated areas. Fine: 300,000 COP.
• The entry of alcohol is prohibited. Fine: 300,000 COP.
• The use of drugs is legal and totally prohibited. Fine: 300,000 COP.
• The possession of weapons is totally prohibited.
• Any form of sex tourism is totally prohibited and will be considered a crime and reported to the police authorities.
In case of breaching any of these commandments, your reservation may be canceled without any refund.
Masaya is not responsible in case of loss/theft of your belongings or accidents that occur inside the property.
Masaya reserves the right of admission.
I authorize MASAYA COLOMBIA SAS to collect information and personal data provided for commercial purposes according to Law 1581 of 2012.
By signing this document, I accept the terms and conditions.