Cinco Tulum Beach has an exclusive six tent Glamping only for adults, located steps from the beach where you can spend the night.
- Our Standard tents with ocean view, is located in first line, medium size, with floor fan.
- Our Superior tents are our biggest tents and located in second line making them more confortable and private, with Air Conditioner
- Our Deluxe tent with ocean view has an Air Conditioner, is located in first line, medium size
Rates include Breakfast
Shared bathrooms and showers
Property Name: Cinco Beach Tulum
Address 1: Carr. Tulum. Boca Paila km 1,9 Zona Hotelera
City : Tulum - Quintana Roo
Postal Code : 77760
Phone: +52 984 202-3344
- Beach Club
- Acceso a la playa
- Servicio de restaurante
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Terms and Conditions
We have a few and regulations that we require all our guess to read, accept, and sing as confirmation of acceptance and understanding.
- Check in time: 2 pm, Check out time: 12 pm. Depending upon new guess arrivals, late check out time of 5:00 pm maybe accommodate for an extra fee, after 5 pm the guest will be charged full price.
- Non Refundable reservartions are charge at the moment of the reservation to the credit card provided. There are no refund under any circunstances (Includes flight cancellations, sickness, international restrictions due COVID-19)
- The reservation balance must be paid in full upon check in. If there is no prior reservation, we require pre-payment in full for the duration of your stay . If these terms are not met, the hotel will hold a guests official identification (ID or Passport)as collateral until the full payment in made.
- Payments can be made in USD or MXN pesos. We use the exchange rate of Banco de México.( This rate changes frequently).
- Unregistered persons may not stay in the tent.The hotel does not allow access to occupied rooms to any person who has not been previously authorized by the guest.
- Under no circumstances are unregistered guest/visitors allowed in the glamping area.
- Cinco Tulum is not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings. Please ensure that all valuables are stored securely in the safe deposit box provided in your tent.
- Please ensure to always leave your door securely locked and your windows closed when you leave your tent .
- Cinco Tulum is not responsible for any accident that may occur during your stay.
- The hotel is not responsible for any damages or theft caused to any vehicle parked in the hotel parking lot.
- There is a fee of $50 USD for a lost key.
- To exit and enter the National Park you must have your key or reservation on hand.
- All tents fit a maximum of two people.
- All our guest must be 15 year older.
- After 10 pm we ask all our guests to keep all noise to the minimum.
- Under no circumstances will there be refunds for early check out.
- If a guest wishes to extended their stay, management will need to be notified in advance (Also dependent upon room availability )
- The hotel is not responsible for missing, damaged, or lost valuables.
- Management reserves the right to deny visitors for any reason.
- Beach club opens daily al 11 am and closed at 6 pm.
- There is not lifeguard on duty at the hotel for swimming in the sea.Guest swimming is at their own risk.
- All our guests must need reservation for beach club.
- Minimum consumption at beach club is 25 USD
- Beaches in México are open to general public.
- There is a fee of 50 USD for lost beach towels.
- Out of the beach club opening hours only guest are allowed on the Cinco premises.No visitors allowed.
- Smoking inside the tents
- Use the room for any activity prohibited by law including the consumption of ilegal substances.The penalty for smoking or using ilegal substances is $400 USD and the proper authorities will be called.
- Use of appliances, candles or other items which may cause fire.
- Destruction of Cinco Tulum property (decoration, furniture, accessories, etc.)Removal of hotel property. Any items missing or damaged to the tent or beach club will be charged to the guests credit card
- Performing any acts that may cause harm or damages to the hotel or others guest.
- Pets or animals are nor allowed in the hotel, restaurant, or beach club .
- From 11 am to 6 pm, no outside food or drinks is allowed.
- the use of speakers at the beach club is not allowed.
- For security matters, the use of electrical hair devices. (hair dryers, curling irons, and /or straightening irons) are not allowed.