The Chelsea International Hostel is one of the largest independent Hostels in New York City, operating since 1992. We are located in Chelsea, a prime location in the heart of Manhattan. From here our guests can walk to most of the attractions NYC has to offer. Highline Park is only 2 blocks away. Follow the lights and arrive in Times Square after a 15-minute walk. But if you prefer to ride the subway, feel free to hop on any of the many subway lines that serve us (A, C, E, F, 1, 2, 3). You can get virtually anywhere in the city in just a few minutes. Our simple, functional rooms can sleep one to four guests in single beds (in single, shared and private twin rooms) or double-size beds (in private double-bed rooms). We do not use bunk beds in our rooms. Every room is air-conditioned during the summer months. Most rooms will share bathrooms down the hall and the bathrooms are cleaned constantly. Every floor in any of our eight buildings has a bathroom; most of the times there is no waiting in line to use the bathrooms. Our guests love to gather in the outdoor courtyard, such a rare space in an urban area like NYC. A kitchen and a dining room complement our common areas. They are open from 8 am to 8 pm, in consideration to our good neighbors. Hotel taxes are not included in the rates. NYS, NYC Sales Tax: 14.75%. Occupancy Taxes: $3.50 per person per night. These will be added to your balance at check in.
Property Name: Chelsea International Hostel
Address 1: 251 W 20th st
City : New York - New York
Postal Code : 10011
- Fax services
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- All guests must show a valid passport or government-issued identification to check-in. Photocopies will not be accepted. NYS IDs are not accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We have a 48 hours cancellation policy. There will be no refunds if the reservation is cancelled with a 48 hours or less notice.
- We only accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We do not accept personal checks or gift cards.
- Non-Refundable Rates: Your booking is non-refundable. Your card will be charged the full balance for your booking, with all taxes included, anytime after you book. If you choose to cancel your reservation, no refunds will apply.
- The deposit paid online is not refundable. The deposit is for each night's accommodation. If you cancel any nights, then the deposit for that night will be lost.
- Hotel taxes are not included in the rates. NYS, NYC Sales Tax: 14.75%. Occupancy Taxes: $3.50 per person per night.
- All guests must be 18 years old or older to stay with us.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of our facilities. This includes any type of electronic devices such as Vapes, Juul, etc. A $50 cleaning fee will be charged to any guest who violates the smoking policy.
- The maximum stay in our hostel is 14 nights in any given 30 days. We will not accept consecutive reservations that add up to more than 14 nights.
- Check-in starts at 3 PM.
- Check-out time is 11 AM. We do not offer late check-outs. Failure to check out by 11 AM will result in the charge of one extra night.
- There will be a $10 fee for lost keys, per set.
- Please observe the maximum capacity of the room you booked. If you exceed a rooms' maximum capacity, you will be checked out with no refunds. Beds and rooms are assigned on the arrival day. When you book shared rooms we cannot guarantee that a party of 2 or more guests will be staying together in the same room.
- Breakfast is not included.
- We provide linen and one bath towel per guest.
- Food is not allowed in the rooms.
- Pets are not allowed in our hostel.
- Consumption of alcohol is not allowed in the hostel.
- Chelsea International Hostel is not responsible for your personal property under any circumstances.
- No guests (outsiders) are permitted in any of our facilities. We have a zero-tolerance policy in which it will refuse to admit or refuse service or accommodation in the hostel, or may remove a person who, while on the premises of the hostel acts in an obviously intoxicated or disorderly manner, destroys or threatens to destroy hostel property, or causes or threatens to cause a public disturbance; or refuses, or is unable to pay for the accommodations or services. We may limit the number of persons who may occupy a particular guest room in the hostel and will only allow registered guests to use its facilities. A person who negligently or intentionally causes damage to the hostel or any furniture or furnishings within the hostel, shall be liable for damages sustained by the hostel, including the hostel's loss of revenue, resulting from the inability to rent the rooms while the damage is being repaired.
- Packages: Each reservation is allowed two complimentary incoming packages, if notified in advance. The name on the package must match the name on the reservation.We can only hold incoming packages for guests, 2 days prior to the arrival date on the reservation due to limited storage space. All incoming packages will be returned to the sender if the package is held in storage more than 3 days. We highly recommend scheduling your delivery date accordingly (preferably during your stay). Please note that due to space restrictions, we cannot accept large volumes or oversized packages.
- Pictures of rooms are examples and the actual setup may vary from the ones on the pictures, dependent on the room type.