Property Name: The Palace Lodge at New Vrindaban
Street Address: 3759 McCreary's Ridge Road
City : Moundsville - West Virginia
Postal Code : 26041
- ATM on site
- Gift shop
- Accessible Parking
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast, free
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Guest parking
- Property has wheelchair access
- Self-service laundry
- Shared kitchen
- Shuttle service
- Smoke-free property
- Walking Tours
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- The request must be submitted via email.
- $25 administration fee per cancelled rooms
- 3 days’ notice or more - full refund ($25 administration fee per accommodation).
- 2 days’ notice - 50% refund (no additional administration fee).
- Less than 2 days' - no refund.
Terms and Conditions
- All Palace Lodge guests are asked to do the following before they checkout:
Strip the sheets and pillowcases from whatever beds you have used, fold the comforters neatly and leave them on the beds with the pillows stacked, put all used sheets, pillowcases, and towels in a pile, tied in one sheet, on the floor—from all rooms if staying in a cabin, and combine the garbage from the room and the bathroom into one bag, tie it closed, and leave it near the laundry pile. Badly soiled towels need to be dispensed with in the garbage. Dishes need to be washed and left on the drying rack and all furniture moved back to its original position. All items need to be removed from the fridge.
- The Palace Lodge is 100% smoke-free, alcohol-free, drug-free, meat/egg/fish-free and pet-free facility. Any violation of this rule will result in fine of minimum $100.
- Late check-out policy: for each hour being late there is $25 additional charge.
- Return the key to the Welcome Center. Please ensure that all keys are returned to the Welcome Center. For each key not returned $25 fee will be applied to your credit card.
- Maximum persons allowed in a single queen is 2 adults, in a double queen is 4 adults, in the Apartment Suite and in cabins is 6. Anyone found over the limit will be charged $25 per person, per night.
- Turn off all lights and AC and lock the door when checking out.
- Occupants are expected to keep the rented facilities clean and to leave them in good order, with the kitchen cleaned upon check out. If a room, a cabin or the apartment suite require more cleaning than usual, an additional cleaning fee will be applied to your credit.
- If renting a cabin, apartment suite or using the fridge in the common kitchen in the temple or the Lodge: please empty the refrigerator and leave all dishes and cookware clean.
- Please do not remove anything from rooms and/or cabins. Charges will apply if any items are missing.
- Charges for damage, we will be applied to your credit card and an itemized list of charges will be sent to you.
- Please do not use towels or washcloths as floor rags. Charges will apply if linen is damaged.
- Our facility is located in a rural area and it is likely to see wild life (deer, racoons, and bugs of varies types (spiders, ants, wasps). Although we strive to keep all rooms clean, Palace Lodge will not give refunds due to spiders and bugs in rooms and cabins. We also do not accept responsibility for injury caused by said wild life.
- Guests should remember to respect other visitors by keeping the noise level to a minimum.