STAYING AT THE SUMMIT
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE STILL IN THE DESERT AND ALTHOUGH YOU ARE IN A BEAUTIFUL ACCOMMODATION, THERE WILL BE DIRT AND OCCASIONALLY BUGS. THIS IS PART OF THE GLAMPING EXPERIENCE!
Please note that if you are looking to book a specific accommodation and it does not show up to book, that means it is unavailable for the dates you have chosen. Please select a different date and continue. You must choose an accommodation where it says "rooms". If you are having trouble, need assistance, or would like to know about our specific availability, please call 432-777-7866 or email us at email@example.com.
Property Name: The Summit at Big Bend
Street Address: 2500 N Lone Star Mine
City : Terlingua - Texas
Postal Code : 79852
Contact Name: Summit Big Bend
- 24-hour check-in
- Air conditioning
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free WiFi
- Linens and Towels provided
- Toiletries provided
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
50% refund-cancellations made after 48 hours of booking and at least 15 days before check-in minus, a $25 cancellation fee.
No refund-cancellations made within 14 days of check-in.
*CANCELLATIONS- The Summit at Big Bend is not responsible for weather conditions, personal emergencies, or schedule changes.
Terms and Conditions
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Full amount of reservation due at booking.
- There is NO SMOKING allowed inside any of our properties. Violation of this rule will result in a $150 charge to your stay. Marijuana is illegal in Texas and not welcomed on our property.
- NO PETS allowed on property. Violation of this rule will result in a $100 charge to your stay per night, per pet.
- There will be a $25 fee (added to the cost of shipping) to mail any forgotten items back.
- There will be a $50 charge added for every 30 minutes you are past check out time. Our check out time is 10am.
- We are not liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged personal effects on our property.
- We will not issue refunds for the discomforts of nature.
Waiver of Liability, Release and Hold Harmless Agreement
The “Totally Common-Sense” Summary:The Summit is located on almost 1,000 acres of wild, beautiful Texas country, and there are inherent dangers in being outdoors and living life to the fullest. We’ve made it as safe and clean as we can, but it’s up to you to use your noggin and have fun safely!
The "Because Our Lawyers Made Us" Version:The undersigned (collectively, “Camper”) recognizes that there are inherent risks involved in camping and camping activities and programs. Camper understands that he/she/they have a duty to exercise reasonable care for Camper’s own safety and the safety of those for whom Camper is responsible. In further consideration for being permitted to use the facilities, services, and/or programs of the campground and property owned by Summit Lone Star Group LLC and/or Summit Land Ventures LLC (the “Campground”, and the “Released Parties”), the undersigned agrees as follows:
- Release from Liability. Camper RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES, and COVENANTS NOT TO SUE the Released Parties or their directors, officers, agents,employees, and insurance carriers from any loss, damage, claim, or demand, whatsoever, including any such claims relating to injury or loss to the person or property of Camper or resulting in the death of Camper, whether caused by the negligence of any Released Party or otherwise while the Camper is in or upon the Campground and/or participating in any Campground activity.
- Indemnification. Camper agrees to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the Released Parties and their directors, officers, agents, employees, and insurance carriers from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may incur due to the presence of Camper in or upon the Campground, including, but not limited to, any and all damages, loss, theft or destruction of any personal property or vehicle.
- Damages or Losses. Camper assumes all liability or responsibility for any acts of any third person, including other Campers, campers or guests of the Campground. Camper ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY LOSS OR DAMAGE.
- Entire Agreement. There are no oral agreements and this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and shall be binding on their heirs, executors, administrators, and their legal representatives, successors, and assigns.
- Minors. Each Camper executing this Agreement intends to be legally bound by this Agreement as well as to bind each and every minor attending with such Camper.