Can't find a specific accommodation such as a Cave or Stargazing Dome? Call or text us at 432-220-3383 for available dates!
Property Name: The Summit at Big Bend
Street Address: 2500 N Lone Star Mine
City : Terlingua - Texas
Postal Code : 79852
Contact Name: Summit Big Bend
- 24-hour check-in
- Air conditioning
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Non-smoking rooms
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- Full Refund: Cancel 30 days or more before your reservation to receive a full refund, minus a $25 fee.
- 50% Refund: Cancel up to 7 days before check-in and receive a 50% refund.
- No Refund: No refunds within 7 days of check-in, but you may reschedule.
- Rescheduling: We'll happily move your reservation to a future date up to (2) times! New dates may have different costs; you'll be informed of any price difference.
- Immediate Non-Refund: Bookings made within 7 days of check-in are non-refundable. You may still reschedule😊
PLEASE NOTE: Remember, you're nestled in the heart of one of the most remote areas in the entire US. While our accommodations are lovely, a bit of dirt, occasional bugs, stable but unpredictable power and wifi issues are all part of the authentic glamping charm. Enjoy the experience!
Terms and Conditions
- Payments: The full reservation amount is due upon booking.
- Smoke-Free: Please maintain a smoke-free environment inside all our properties. Violations will incur a $150 fee.
- No Pet Policy: No pets allowed due to National Park restrictions and potential for damage. A $100 nightly fee for violations plus damages
- Forgotten Items: Left something behind? We can mail it to you with an additional $25 fee on top of shipping costs.
- Checkouts: To prepare spaces for our next guests, please adhere to our 10am checkout time.
- Liability: While we aim for safety, we aren't responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal items on our premises.
- Nature's Discomforts: We're situated amidst nature's beauty, so we don't offer refunds for natural discomforts.
- Parking and Mobility: To preserve the natural landscape, some accommodations may require a walk of 20 yards or more, potentially on an incline or with stairs; if mobility is a concern, please reach out so we can best accommodate your needs
Waiver of Liability, Release and Hold Harmless Agreement
The “Totally Common-Sense” Summary:
The Summit is located on almost 1,000 acres of wild, beautiful Texas country, and there are inherent dangers in being outdoors and living life to the fullest. We’ve made it as safe and clean as we can, but it’s up to you to use your noggin and have fun safely!
The "Because Our Lawyers Made Us" Version:
The undersigned (collectively, “Camper”) recognizes that there are inherent risks involved in camping and camping activities and programs. Camper understands that he/she/they have a duty to exercise reasonable care for Camper’s own safety and the safety of those for whom Camper is responsible. In further consideration for being permitted to use the facilities, services, and/or programs of the campground and property owned by Summit Lone Star Group LLC and/or Summit Land Ventures LLC (the “Campground”, and the “Released Parties”), the undersigned agrees as follows:
- Release from Liability. Camper RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES, and COVENANTS NOT TO SUE the Released Parties or their directors, officers, agents,employees, and insurance carriers from any loss, damage, claim, or demand, whatsoever, including any such claims relating to injury or loss to the person or property of Camper or resulting in the death of Camper, whether caused by the negligence of any Released Party or otherwise while the Camper is in or upon the Campground and/or participating in any Campground activity.
- Indemnification. Camper agrees to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the Released Parties and their directors, officers, agents, employees, and insurance carriers from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may incur due to the presence of Camper in or upon the Campground, including, but not limited to, any and all damages, loss, theft or destruction of any personal property or vehicle.
- Damages or Losses. Camper assumes all liability or responsibility for any acts of any third person, including other Campers, campers or guests of the Campground. Camper ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY LOSS OR DAMAGE.
- Entire Agreement. There are no oral agreements and this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and shall be binding on their heirs, executors, administrators, and their legal representatives, successors, and assigns.
- Minors. Each Camper executing this Agreement intends to be legally bound by this Agreement as well as to bind each and every minor attending with such Camper.