PLEASE NOTE: Please contact hotel directly if you don't see the availability you are looking for: 541.899.0255. There are LIMITED DOG-FRIENDLY ROOMS, please be sure you are choosing a dog-friendly room if you are traveling with your pet. Lastly, Hotel is for ADULTS & CHILDREN 12 & OLDER.
Magnolia Hotel - Better than home
A cozy and stylish hotel in the heart of historic Jacksonville, Oregon. Every moment in Jacksonville is an invitation to slow-down, and enjoy simple pleasures. Whether that is wine tasting with friends, a delicious breakfast in town, a leisurely walk through historic streets and shops, hiking the extensive woodland trail system, fishing or rafting on the Rogue River, or listening to world-class music at Britt. With our thoughtfully designed and comfortable spaces, Magnolia Hotel is the perfect place to take it easy with your favorite people or use as your base for your Rogue Valley adventure.
Free continental breakfast
Downtown location - walking distance to everything
Concierge service with knowledgable staff about local attractions and events
All rooms have private bathrooms. Select rooms are dog-friendly. Common spaces are not dog friendly.
Property Name: Magnolia Hotel
Street Address: 245 N Fifth St
City : Jacksonville - Oregon
Postal Code : 97530
- Accessible Parking
- Air conditioning
- BBQ facilities
- Breakfast, Continental
- Breakfast, free
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cashless payment accepted
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Express check-in / check-out
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireplace, outdoor
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest parking
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Local safety protocols followed
- Low bathroom sink
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Picnic area
- Private check-in / check-out
- Property has wheelchair access
- Raised toilet
- Shared kitchen
- Single-use plastics removed
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Snack bar
- Toilet with grab rails
- Tour Assistance
- Towels changed upon request
- Wine / Champagne
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If canceled within 7 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
GUEST POLICIES/HOUSE RULES:The following Hotel Policies / House Rules are considered a part of our reservation agreement with you. As our hotel guest, by registration for a room you are agreeing to abide by all of our Hotel Policies / House Rules, terms and conditions, and procedures, and we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit card if any fees are assessed for damages or not complying with Hotel Policies / House Rules.
Check-in is between 3 pm - 8 pm nightly and can be done through keyless entry (code will be sent to your phone number on file the day of check-in). If guests require check-in assistance a host will be on site during those hours to help. Guests must be at least 18 years of age to check in at The Magnolia Hotel. In the interests of security and to prevent fraud, guests may be required to confirm their identity by providing their valid government issued photo identification (State driver’s license, passport, etc.) at any time during their stay. A valid, signed, and pre-approved credit card in the name of the guest registration is also required. It is your responsibility to fully understand the manner in which your bank processes pre-authorizations and charges to your credit/debit card. Some banks hold pending authorizations for up to 30 business days.
Check-out is at 11 am. If a late check-out is desired, please reach out and we will accommodate when able.
One ADA compliant guest room is available (this room is also dog-friendly), as well as one ADA accessible shared restroom. Please contact the hotel directly for additional information.
10 p.m. to 8 a.m. If you become aware of a disruptive guest, please contact the host immediately by text, phone or in person. Voices or other devices must be kept at a respectful low level at all times. Doors should be opened and closed quietly. No congregating or running in halls. If you would like a fan for noise control please notify the host before 8 pm.
PARKING & ELECTRIC VEHICLES:
We have 6 designated parking spots on site, additional parking is convenient and close on any side street. All parking is public parking in Jacksonville and you may park in front of either adjacent churches, the salon, or beside city hall. Currently, there are no EV charging stations in Jacksonville. There are many in nearby Medford or Ashland. We hope to add one on-site in the near future.
GENERAL PET POLICIES & INFORMATION:
We are a humans-first, dogs-next establishment. This means we are happy to welcome your well-behaved dog into our designated dog-friendly rooms (rooms 101, 103, 104). While your dog is not permitted in any of the indoor common spaces (except for when entering and exiting the building), they are welcome on the lower front porch, back patio, and front lawn. Additionally, the waggin' tails dog park is a short 400 feet from the Hotel (2 minute walk).
If you are bringing a dog to The Magnolia Hotel you agree to the following terms & Conditions:
- Dogs, under 50 lbs, are the only permitted pets. Other animals are NOT permitted in the hotel.
- Maximum allowable pets per room is: 2
- Pets must be on a controllable leash at all times when not inside of the guest room.
- Pets are not permitted in the "cafe/eating" areas, per Oregon State Law.
- Guests must use the designated areas to relieve their pets. Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets and proper disposal of waste in the designated receptacles- pet waste may not be disposed of inside the room or property common space.
- Housekeeping and Maintenance Service: Guest must agree to make their room available for housekeeping and/or maintenance needs and will arrange to have their pet out of their room to accommodate this service when possible.
- Pets must not be left unattended. Pets left unattended will result in a non-negotiable fee of $50 for the first (1st) incident and $100 for the second (2nd) incident. If a third (3rd) incident is reported, alternative arrangements must be made for the pet. The non-refundable pet fee will not be refunded once the pet has been in the guest room.
- Noise/Disruptive Complaints: If hotel management receives one (1) complaint, guest will receive a warning. If hotel management receives two (2) complaints, alternative arrangements must be made for their pet. The non-refundable pet fee will not be refunded once the pet has been in the guest room.
- A refundable pet deposit of $150 will be authorized with the card on file.
- A daily non-refundable pet fee of $25 per dog will be charged for each night of my stay (maximum charge of $50 per stay).
- A valid credit card number must remain on file in our booking system.
- Damages to your room, its furnishing, or any other area of the hotel caused by your pet are your sole responsibility. Guests should understand that they will be charged an additional fee based on the specific damage. Guest room is subject to damage inspection at any time and upon check-out.
- If you are a past guest with a dog who no longer meets any of the criteria mentioned above, please call us and we will see if we can make accommodations.
Hello families! We see you and are in the parenting boat with you (we have an elementary, middle and high schooler!) However, since not all places are created equal for traveling families, and the Magnolia is best suited for quiet relaxation, We have a 12 and over policy. If you are travelling with younger children, here are some accommodations that are more specifically suited for families (think pools and sugar cereal for breakfast): Holiday Inn Express and Compass by Margaritaville, both in Medford. If you are looking for something a little more unique our family has stayed at and enjoyed the Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites in Ashland. No one under the age of 18 will be permitted to stay without an adult companion.
We love to host groups. If you would like to book the entire premise (up to 25 guests) for your corporate event, family reunion, or private event please call the hotel to find out about availability and additional services. Our group event policies differ from individual reservation policies.
DAMAGE AND/OR THEFT OF HOTEL PROPERTY:
You are liable for any damage howsoever caused (whether by deliberate, negligent, or reckless act) to the room(s), hotel’s premises or property caused by you or any person in your party, whether or not staying at the hotel during your stay. The Magnolia Hotel reserves the right to retain your credit card and/or debit card details as presented at registration and charge or debit the credit /debit card such amounts as it shall, at its sole discretion, deem necessary to compensate or make good the cost or expenses incurred or suffered by The Magnolia Hotel as a result of the aforesaid. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right, and you hereby authorize us, to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the Hotel property during your stay, including and without limitation for all property damage, missing or damaged items, smoking fee, cleaning fee, guest compensation, etc. We will make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialist to make the repairs, and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
SMOKING ON SITE:
All of the rooms at The Magnolia Hotel are non-smoking rooms. We take having clean air very seriously. Because of this we do not allow smoking of any kind on the premises. This include cigarettes, recreational marajana, vaping, or any other type of smoking. If your room shows evidence of breaking this policy you will be fined for damages.
Registered guests of legal age who choose to bring their own alcoholic beverages must consume those in their room. Alcohol purchased on site can be consumed anywhere on the premise, but must not be taken off site. Alcohol consumed during special events served by a licensed caterer with permit to serve/sale alcohol is restricted to those 21 years old or older (valid photo identification required) and can only be consumed at the event venue.