We are a Seasonal ECO Resort Open June 1st - September 30th
When Madeleine Pickens came to America in the 1970s, her vision was to save one of the most beautiful and graceful animals in the world - the wild horse. Mustang Monument, a luxurious eco-lodge, is the realization of her dream.
The SpaceHere at our one-of-a-kind luxury eco-resort, Madeleine has created a space to unwind and find peace in the simple beauty of earth, sky and the rhythm of hoofbeats. This remote retreat aims to protect wild horses and educate the public on their significance to America’s culture, environment and history. It’s a unique, memorable and immersive travel experience - and all proceeds from your stay go to support the “Save America’s Mustangs” foundation. This is the perfect place to experience the Wild West in luxury - ideal for large groups or romantic getaways. Although you’ll be staying in the wild backcountry of Nevada you’ll be far from roughing it. At our plush safari cottages and luxury tipis you’ll wake up wrapped in a warm duvet and sip delicious coffee while listening to the sounds of the birds. In your open-plan Safari cottage, you’ll have a soft bed and a spa-like en-suite bathroom with a deep soaker tub. Or, you can opt for one of our beautiful tipis, with comfortable chairs, leather, hardwood floors and custom-made beds. Soak up the peaceful quiet of the untamed plains, or lace up your boots for an unforgettable outdoor adventure.Make your booking soon - our calendar is filling up quickly!
Guest AccessOur accommodations are part of an all-inclusive package and your nightly rate includes all meals, house and call brand wines & cocktails, nightly dinner parties, wine tastings, hikes and plenty of games and activities at the saloon and on the outside deck. Other exciting activities such as horseback riding, mustang safari, tom-car off road excursions, shooting range lessons, archery, rock climbing, wellness retreats, meditation, yoga and cooking classes are available for an additional fee. Contact us for more details!
Interaction With GuestsThe property is remote, but your every need will be catered for on site. There is a Michelin Star chef to cook all of your meals, a Sommelier to choose the perfect wine pairing and a full wait staff team. You’ll have a 24 hour butler on-call and a ranch manager, plus a team of ranch hands to take you on all activities. Need anything during your stay? Just ask!
Other Things to NoteAsk us about the “Adopt a Mustang” - the first program of its kind. You can support the preservation of these majestic creatures by sponsoring a wild horse for a year. You can name your horse and track it via a GPS collar from our mobile app - no matter where you are in the world.
The NeighborhoodThis 630,000 acre ranch is near Wells, Nevada - a 3 hour drive from Salt Lake City. You’ll be picked up in Salt Lake City by our VIP executive coach and taken to the ranch. You can also drive your own vehicle. (It’s a 5 hour drive from Las Vegas or Reno.) There’s also a place to land your private jet if you arrive via air.
At Mustang Monument you can experience the untamed beauty of the American west, while surrounded by comfort, style and elegance. Stay in a safari cottage, with a spa-like en-suite and a bright and airy open-plan design. Or, sleep within a unique luxury tipi, with leather furniture, hardwood floors and specially-made beds. With a gourmet chef, a 24 hour butler and a team of ranch hands available, everything you need for a comfortable stay is taken care of. After a refreshing sleep in your luxurious private accommodation, you can slip on your cowboy boots and go for an adventure. Mustang Monument offers unforgettable ranch experiences, such as zooming across the landscape on off-road buggies, trying your hand at archery and shooting or exploring the wilderness on horseback. At the end of a full and exciting day, unwind at the Old Saloon with drinks and dinner under a sparkling canopy of stars.
Property Name: Mustang Monument
Address 1: HC60 Box 300
City : Wells - Nevada
Postal Code : 89835
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Gift shop
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Welcome Drink
- Horse-Back Riding Excursions
- Wild Mustang Safari Adventures
- Roping Lessons
- Repelling/Rock Climbing
- Range Shooting Lessons
- Horse-Drawn Wagon Rides
- Tom-Car/Maverick Off-Roading Excursions
- In-Tipi Spa Treatments
- View Horses Being Fed at sunrise
- Overnight Goshute Mountain Camping Adventure
- Kids Club/ Little Mustangs (During Kids Week Sessions)
- Guided Hikes through the Desert
- Guided Historic Walking Tours
- GPS Tracking (Military Inspired) Hikes
- Paintball Target Practice
- Adopt a Mustang to name and track via GPS in our app
- cooking classes
- wellness retreats
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- 50% deposit of room, tax & resort fee upon booking.
- The 50% reservation deposit is refundable 30-days before your booking date.
- The Final 50% of room, tax & resort fee is due 60 days before arrival.
- Mustang Monument has a 30-Day late cancellation policy. If a guest cancels less than 30-Days before their expected time of arrival, they will be charged a late cancellation fee equal to the first night of their stay. So, if your reservation is scheduled to begin on Friday, so you must cancel no later than 3pm CST on Wednesday to avoid a late cancellation fee.
- All luxury suites are designed as Tipis and Western Cottages for 2-person maximum occupancy.
- Mustang Monument is an adult only (21 year of age or older) resort with special family weekends with activities for children under 21.
Terms and Conditions
- Guests' credit card will be authorized for $250/night upon check-in. Subject to any incidental charges, the authorization will be released to the guest on the day of check-out.
- Guests will be able to check-in to their room any time after 3pm.
- Guests must check-out of their room no later than 11am.
- Guests will be expected to pay the remainder of their existing balance before occupying their room.
State Taxes & State Resort Fee ·
- Nevada has a State & Local Sales Tax of 8.265% ·
- Nevada has a State Resort Fee of 13.38%