Your seaside getaway begins at our Cape Sands Inn, conveniently located minutes from Hyannis Ferry Terminal. Our West Yarmouth location near Seagull Beach offers affordable accommodations with easy access to all of Cape Cod's best attractions, from sandy beaches and restaurants, to day trips to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard.
Property Name: Cape Sands Inn
Address 1: 149 Route 28
City : West Yarmouth - Massachusetts
Postal Code : 02673
Phone : (508) 775-3825
Email : email@example.com
- Automated teller (ATM)
- Swimming pool
- Game room
- Dining Room
- free wi-fi
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 11:21 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 20.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 11:21 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - 100% of Deposit - If cancelled within 3 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- For website and 3rd party bookings, the deposit amount is charged at 2:00AM EST 3 days prior to your arrival. This deposit amount (first nights stay) will be credited to your total balance at the time of check-in.
- For bookings made via phone or email, the deposit amount is charged at the time of reservation. This amount will be refunded if your reservation is cancelled within the allowable cancellation window.
- Check-in time is 4:00PM Check-out time is 11:00AM. Late fees charged for late check-out.
- 21+ to book.
- Photo ID and credit card required at check-in.
- 100% non-smoking rooms. $250 incidental will be charged for smoking or vaping in the room.
- Front desk closes at 9pm. If you will be arriving after 9pm, please call 1-508-775-3825 or check-in instructions.
- Smoking is allowed ONLY in designated areas
- One parking assumed per reserved room
- Guests will incur first night charge for no-show unless reservation is cancelled within the allowed time-frame
- Deposit amount will be kept for all cancellations if done within 72 hour of check-in time; cancellation is free if cancelled before cancellation period
- No lifeguards are on duty at the pools.
- Property reserves the right to deny accommodation or services to guests who violate our policy.
- One parking lot space is reserved per reserved room
- Smoking is ONLY allowed in designated smoking areas.
- Quiet time is enforced from 10:00PM.
- Pets are not allowed in the rooms. A $250 cleaning fee and expulsion (without any refunds) will result if pets are brought into the rooms.