Your seaside getaway begins at our Cape Sands Inn, conveniently located minutes from Hyannis Ferry Terminal. Our West Yarmouth location near Seagull Beach offers affordable accommodations with easy access to all of Cape Cod's best attractions, from sandy beaches and restaurants, to day trips to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard.
Property Name: Cape Sands Inn
Street Address: 149 Route 28
City : West Yarmouth - Massachusetts
Postal Code : 02673
Phone: (508) 594-3768
- Swimming pool
- Designated smoking area
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $20.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Partial Charge - 100% of Deposit - If canceled within 3 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- For 3rd party bookings such as Expedia and Booking.com, the deposit amount is charged at 2:00AM EST 3 days prior to your arrival. This deposit amount (first nights stay) will be credited to your total balance at the time of check-in.
- For direct bookings, the deposit amount of first night + tax is charged at the time of reservation. This amount will be refunded if your reservation is cancelled within the allowable cancellation window for your rate type.
- For all non-refundable rates, full payment is due at the time of booking. If cancelled, No refunds will be given regardless of cancellation reason.
- Check-in time is 4:00PM Check-out time is 11:00AM. Late fees charged for late check-out.
- Due to cleaning requirements to ensure the safety of our guests, we have suspended early check-in or late check-out this season
- 21+ to book.
- Photo ID and credit card required at check-in.
- Front desk closes at 9pm. If you will be arriving after 9pm, please call 1-508-775-3825 or check-in instructions.
- Smoking is allowed ONLY in designated areas
- One parking assumed per reserved room
- Guests will incur first night charge for no-show unless reservation is cancelled within the allowed time-frame
- Deposit amount will be kept for all cancellations if done within 72 hour of check-in time; cancellation is free if cancelled before cancellation period (for refundable rates only)
- No lifeguards are on duty at the pools.
- Property reserves the right to deny accommodation or services to guests who violate our policy.
- One parking lot space is reserved per reserved room
- Smoking is ONLY allowed in designated smoking areas.
- Quiet time is enforced from 10:00PM.
- Pets are not allowed in the rooms. A $250 cleaning fee and expulsion (without any refunds) will result if pets are brought into the rooms.
- Cooking appliances are forbidden and a $250 fee will be assessed for using any cooking appliances in the room.
- $100 incidental fee will be charged at check-in. This fee will be refunded during check-out unless there are damages.