A rustic and comfortable family-run hotel built on the ground of a former coffee factory. While its extensive gardens and lake views foster a feeling of seclusion and relaxation, our location in a Guatemalan town unspoiled by tourism lets you experience traditional indigenous village life. An excellent place to undertake outdoor adventures and eat delicious food, supplied mostly from our own organic permaculture garden.
Property Name: Hotel Tolimán
Address 1: Calle Principal
Address 2 : A orillas del Lago Atitlan
City : San Lucas Tolimán - Solola
Postal Code : 07013
Contact Name: Chati Cajas
Phone: +502 77220033
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Automated teller (ATM)
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Foreign currency exchange
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
- Valet service
- Parqueo Privado
- Tours en lancha
- Caminatas guíadas
- Transporte de y hacia cualquier lugar en Guatemala
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- If the reservation is cancelled two months or more prior to the check-in date, the payment will be fully reimbursed (minus any commission or charges from Paypal or credit cards).
- If the reservation is cancelled one to two months prior to the check-in date, the payment can be used for a future reservation.
- If the reservation is cancelled 30 days or less prior to the check-in date, the payment will not be refunded nor credited to a future reservation.
Terms and Conditions
Rates include all taxes, breakfast, use of kayaks, WiFi, parking, pool towels, etc.
How do I make a reservation?
Check-In: 3:00 PM (let us know if you need to arrive earlier and we will try to accommodate your needs)
Check-out: 12:00 Noon (you can check out and leave your bags at the front desk if you wish to enjoy the hotel grounds/restaurant a bit longer).
If you haven't come to an agreement with us about a later check-out, the penalty for each extra hour is US$20.
Alcohol and noise policy (*)
The consumption of alcohol in the hotel grounds that has not been purchased in the hotel’s restaurant is prohibited, unless you’ve obtained prior authorization and pay our corkage fees. For everyone’s well-being, no noise is allowed within or outside or the rooms after 10pm.
(*) If these norms are not respected, the hotel will add the corkage fees to your bill and we reserve the right to cancel your stay at any moment without notice. Thank you for your understanding.