*We do offer a seasonal outdoor pool. Typically available Memorial Day through Labor Day, weather and maintenance permitting.
Property Name: Town House Lodge
Street Address: 2267 Saranac Ave
City : Lake Placid - New York
Postal Code : 12946
Contact Name: Keir Weimer
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Carbon monoxide sources
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Express check-in / check-out
- Fireplace, outdoor
- Non-smoking rooms
- Picnic area
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
You may offer to move the reservation one time at no charge to the customer in order to keep the booking. At the discretion of the general manager, deposits may be used as a one-time courtesy toward a future stay or the stay rescheduled if it is after the 5 day period. Any further cancellations forfeit the deposit. Any removal of dates to the stay must be requested 5 days prior to the check in date. Customers can add more days onto their stay at any time based on availability.
IRON MAN: 90 Day Cancellation Policy, No Exceptions with a 3 night stay minimum.
ADVANCED PURCHASE RATE and BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONEY are non-refundable.
For reservations, we require a one night deposit paid in advance with VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
For holiday periods, wedding blocks and special events, policies may be different from above. Please ask before making a reservation. We accept reservations through our website and by phone. We accept cancellations by phone only at 518-523-2532. Check-in time is 4:00 pm or later, check-out is 11:00 am unless special arrangements have been made.
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
Our seasonal outdoor pool is available Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day weekend. It is available weather and maintenance permitting.
We are a Pet Friendly establishment and invite you to bring them along at $150 pet fee given adherence with the following guidelines:
- All pets will be leashed while on the hotel grounds
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets
- Pets are not allowed in the Pool Area (when open)
- Pets are not to be left unattended and alone in the rooms.
- If an emergency arises wherein you must, the guest shall notify the front desk
- If there is additional damage to the room, you will be charged a pet damage fee.
- The noise of the pet must be monitored by the guest. Any complaints could result in the charging of the card and/or the guest will be asked to kennel their pet or leave the property.