Nestled in a cove just 2.5 hours south of Manila, Cala Laiya is a tropical sanctuary that invites you to indulge in cozy accommodations situated in a pristine natural environment left unspoiled for you to discover.
Floor to ceiling windows frame the beautiful landscape of Cala Laiya. Opt for our more spacious two or three bedroom Casitas to play home for your entire family or stay at one of our Garden Casitas for a romantic weekend for two.
Perfect for a quiet escape from the city, Cala Laiya offers activities to fill your day. Dive into the cool waters of Batangas and go snorkeling,cove hopping, or try your patience at fishing. Bask in the sun on our loungers by the pool, our day beds and beach tentbrellas by the beach.
Cala Laiya has everything you'll need to stay put. It has two infinity pools, a dining pavilion that offers a variety of cuisines served in a generous set meal or a la carte order, daybeds to lounge on by the beach, cable tv in the rooms and plenty of other spaces to indulge and appreciate the beauty of a quick retreat.
Property Name: Cala Laiya
Address 1: San Juan - Laiya Road, Laiya Ibabao
City : Laiya - Batangas
Postal Code : 4229
Contact Name: Cala Laiya
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Swimming pool
- In-House Restaurant
- Dinner Under the Stars
- Daybed Dining
- stand up Paddle Boards
- dental kits
- shampoo and body wash
- hot and cold shower
- cable tv
- sanitation kits
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
In case of force majeure (natural disasters, strikes, war, riots etc.), Cala Laiya is not liable for disrupted or cancelled stays. Guests may however rebook their stays within the next 48 hours from the time the force majeure occurred and will be subject to availability.
Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity or actual threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire, pandemic and all similar events outside our control.
Cancellations will not be accommodated.
Terms and Conditions
Youths 20 years and below and seniors 60 years and above will not be allowed entry as per Office Memorandum Order No. 23.
Our Dining Pavilion is open from 8:00am to 11:00pm. As a precautionary brought about by the COVID 19 pandemic, social distancing will be strictly enforced such that table reservations will be required with the following slots:
- Breakfast is served from 8:00am, 9:10am , 10:20am
- Lunch is served from 12:00nn, 1:10pm, 2:20pm
- Dinner is served from 6:00pm, 7:10pm, 8:20pm
- Our swimming pool is open daily from 8:00am to 8:00pm, subject to weather conditions.
- No Life Guard on duty, guests swim at their own risk and are at all times responsible for their own safety and security.
- Due to the COVID19 pandemic, only 10 people per pool will be allowed at a time.
- Swimming is subject to pool rules
This service is temporarily unavailable due to the COVID19 Pandemic
Kayak and Stand Up Paddle Board
These amenities are temporarily unavailable pending guidelines from the Tourism Office.
- Guests have one-hour free use of our kayak and stand up paddle board. You may reserve your slot at the Front Desk.
- SUP and kayak users are strictly required to wear a life vest and sign a waiver.
- SUP and kayak users are subject to the safety rules and regulations stipulated in the waiver. Failure to comply will reserve the hotel the right to refuse use.
This service is temporarily unavailable during the COVID19 pandemic.
- We provide boat tours to take you to the snorkeling area and a nearby beach.
- Speed Boat - Php 4,500
- Maximum of 6 pax, face masks are provided
- Bangka - Php 500/head
- Minimum of 5 pax, maximum of 10 pax, face masks are provided
- Room attendants will enter your Casita only upon request for your safety and privacy. If you would like to have your room serviced, please inform the Front Desk either in person or through the tablet provided. The time slots are 9:00 am, 12:30 pm, and 3:00 pm
Pets are not allowed in the resort in this period.
- All pets to be brought in the resort must be declared upon reservation. Failure to do so may result to refusal of entry as there is a limit to the number of pets allowed in the hotel premises.
- Pets are subject to a pet fee of P2,000 per pet per night.
- Only 2 pets are allowed to stay per casita.
- A pet policy form must be signed upon check-in. Failure to sign will subject hotel refusal of entry.
- All guest pets are subject to detailed pet policy stipulated in the pet policy form.
- A weight limit of 32 kilos per pet is the maximum allowable for entry of any pet.