Nestled in a cove just 2.5 hours south of Manila, Cala Laiya is a tropical sanctuary that invites you to indulge in cozy accommodations situated in a pristine natural environment left unspoiled for you to discover.
Floor to ceiling windows frame the beautiful landscape of Cala Laiya. Opt for our more spacious two or three bedroom Casitas to play home for your entire family or stay at one of our Garden Casitas for a romantic weekend for two.
Perfect for a quiet escape from the city, Cala Laiya offers activities to fill your day. Dive into the cool waters of Batangas and go snorkeling,cove hopping, or try your patience at fishing. Bask in the sun on our loungers by the pool, our day beds and beach tentbrellas by the beach, or on our anchored floating mats down the sea. Board games are available too if you prefer to think rather than do.
Cala Laiya has everything you'll need to stay put. It has it's own infinity pool, dining pavilion that offers a variety of cuisines served in a sumptuous buffet or a generous a la carte order, daybeds to lounge on by the beach, cable tv in the rooms and plenty of other spaces to indulge and appreciate the beauty of a quick retreat.
Property Name: Cala Laiya
Address 1: San Juan - Laiya Road, Laiya Ibabao
City : Laiya - Batangas
Postal Code : 4229
Contact Name: Cala Laiya
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Swimming pool
- In-House Restaurant
- Boat Tours
- Dinner Under the Stars
- Daybed Dining
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
50% of total deposit 15-30 days before the date of arrival
75% of total deposit 14 days or less before the date of arrival
100% total deposit on the arrival date (
In case of force majeure (natural disasters, strikes, war, riots etc.), Cala Laiya is not liable for disrupted or cancelled stays. Guests may however rebook their stays within the next 48 hours from the time the force majeure occurred. Cancellations will be 100% refunded of total deposit only when done within 36 hours of the event.
Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity or actual threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
Terms and Conditions
- Meal Plan of Php 2,000/adult per night is still exclusive of the room rate. Payment for mandatory meal plan should be settled with the 50% deposit or upon arrival
- Children below 12 years old – Php 1,000/night
Below 2 years old – Free of charge
- Pavilion is open from 8:00am to 11:00pm
- Breakfast is served from 8:00am to 10:30am
- Lunch is served from 12:00pm to 2:00pm
- Dinner is served from 7:00pm to 10:00pm
- Our swimming pool is open daily from 8:00am to 8:00pm, subject to weather conditions.
- No Life Guard on duty, guests swim at their own risk and are at all times responsible for their own safety and security.
- Swimming is subject to pool rules
- Relax in your room or in one of our beachside cabanas with our signature massage for Php 950
- Please reserve at our front desk
- Guests have one-hour free use of our kayak and stand up paddle board. You may reserve your slot at the Front Desk
- We provide boat tours to take you to the snorkeling area and a nearby beach.
- Speed Boat - Php 4,500
- Maximum of 6 pax, face masks are provided
- Bangka - Php 500/head
- Minimum of 5 pax, maximum of 10 pax, face masks are provided
- Room attendants will enter your casita only upon request for your privacy. If you would like to have your room serviced, please inform the Front Desk either in person or through the tablet provided.