Nestled in a cove just 2.5 hours south of Manila, Cala Laiya is a tropical sanctuary that invites you to indulge in cozy accommodations situated in a pristine natural environment left unspoiled for you to discover.
Floor to ceiling windows frame the beautiful landscape of Cala Laiya. Opt for our more spacious two or three bedroom Casitas to play home for your entire family or stay at one of our Garden Casitas for a romantic weekend or two.
Perfect for a quiet escape from the city, Cala Laiya offers activities to fill your day. Dive into the cool waters of Batangas and go snorkeling, try your luck at fishing or even explore the waters on a kayak or stand-up-paddleboard.
Cala Laiya has everything you'll need to stay put. It has it's own infinity pool, Filipino-fusion restaurant, daybeds to lounge on by the beach, and plenty of other spaces to indulge and appreciate the beauty of a quick retreat.
Property Name: Cala Laiya
Address 1: San Juan - Laiya Road, Laiya Ibabao
City : Laiya - Batangas
Postal Code : 4229
Contact Name: Cala Laiya
Phone : +639178839900
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Swimming pool
- In-House Restaurant
- Water Sport Activities
- Boat Tours
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
50% of total deposit 15-30 days before the date of arrival
75% of total deposit 14 days or less before the date of arrival
100% total deposit on the arrival date (No Show)
Terms and Conditions
- Meal Plan of Php 2,000/adult per night is still exclusive of the room rate. Payment for mandatory meal plan should be settled upon arrival
- Children below 12 years old – Php 1,000/night
Below 2 years old – Free
- Pavilion is open from 8:00am to 11:00pm
- Breakfast is served from 8:00am to 10:30am
- Lunch is served from 12:30pm to 2:00pm
- Dinner is served from 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- Our swimming pool is open daily from 8:00am to 8:00pm, subject to weather conditions
- Swimming is subject to pool rules
- Relax in your room or in one of our beachside cabanas with our signature massage for Php 950
- Please reserve at our front desk
- Guests have one-hour free use of our kayak and stand up paddle board. You may reserve your slot at the Front Desk
- We provide boat tours to take you to the snorkeling area and a nearby beach.
- Speed Boat - Php 500/head
- Maximum of 6 pax, face masks are provided
- Bangka - Php 500/head
- Minimum of 5 pax, face masks are provided
- Room attendants will not enter your casita for your privacy unless requested. If you would like to have your room serviced, please inform the Front Desk