Located in a rural hilltop community (15-minutes drive) outside of Cape Coast, Unity Ecovillage offers visitors comfortable accommodations, conference facilities and farm-to-table dining in a tranquil, eco-friendly environment.
Additional services include:
- Guided tours to Cape Coast Castle Dungeon, a UNESCO World Heritage Site (15-minute drive), and Kakum National Park (1-hour drive).
- Workshops in sustainable farming and green building methods.
- Classes in traditional drumming, dancing, bead making, batik, and kente weaving.
- Facility rental for conferences, educational programs and events.
Property Name: Unity Ecovillage
Address 1: 57 Akonoma Road
City : Kobina Ansa - Central
Contact Name: Joyce Wilson-Tagoe
Phone : +233543023960
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Fax services
- Foreign currency exchange
- Gift shop
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- hiking trails
- artisan workshops
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If cancelled within 127 days of arrival