A unique boutique hotel and gathering place located in the heart of Corner Brook, the Hew & Draw surprises in unexpected ways. Attractive and aesthetically pleasing with stylish, industrial bones accented with warm wood features and rich textures, our hotel is a modern dedication to the history of our city.
Property Name: The Hew & Draw Hotel
Address 1: 55 West Street
City : Corner Brook - Newfoundland
Postal Code : A2H2Y6
Contact Name: Autumn Gale
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Fax services
- Fitness center
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Photocopying services
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Valet service
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
The Hew & Draw Hotel takes the safety, comfort, security and overall tranquility of our guests very seriously. We are committed to ensuring that the Hew & Draw experience is relaxing and enjoyable for all. In accordance with this objective, The Hew & Draw has developed the following Tranquility Agreement. To ensure the peaceful enjoyment for you and all of our guests, the following is strictly enforced:
- Guest room floors will be quiet after 10pm.
- Only registered guests will be issued a room key and are allowed to access guest room floors after 10:00pm.
- Maximum sleeping capacity varies by room type. See Front Desk for further details.
- Upon arrival a security deposit will be pre-authorized on your credit card. Debit, Visa/Debit, and Cash security deposits are not accepted.
- As the registered guest, you are responsible for any damages to the suite and/or any public area of the hotel caused by you or your guests. The fees associated with any damages include, but are not limited to, the replacement costs for damaged item, linen, towels, breakage of hotel property, and/or additional cleaning costs required as a result of the damage.
- Please be aware of any excessive music, TV volume, loud speaking or any other noise that could disturb your neighbours, and please do not leave your door ajar.
Non Smoking Policy
The Hew & Draw Hotel is a non-smoking hotel. A charge of $250 will be applied to the room bill of the registered guest should deep cleaning be required due to occupants smoking in the room.
A credit card is required at the time of reservation. The registered guest responsible for the room must be at least 19 years of age and must provide a valid credit card in their name along with one (1) piece of government issued photo identification at the time of check-in.
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-in time has changed to 4pm due to extra sanitization required for COVID 19 regulations.
- Check out time is 11am
A security deposit will be pre-authorized on a credit card at check-in. The pre-authorization hold will be released at check-out, however please be advised that it can take up to 10 business days for the funds to be cleared by the credit card financial institution. In the unlikely event that the room is willfully or negligently damaged, the deposit will be withheld in full and applied to all repair and replacement costs. Should the costs exceed the deposit, the full cost will be applied to the pre-authorized credit card. Visa Debit cards are not accepted.
We love pets at the Hew and Draw Hotel, and offer a variety of pet friendly rooms. Pets are welcome in our hotel as long as your pet is not left unattended in the suite at any time.
The Hew & Draw must be made aware of the accompanying pet at the time of booking, pets other than cats or dogs may require additional approval. Please contact the hotel prior to booking. Pets are required to be leashed or crated in the main lobby and hallways of the hotel.
If your room requires a deep cleaning after use ie. excessive fur, spills, dirty furniture, please be advised that a $100 deep cleaning fee will be applied to your room.
The Hew & Draw Hotel has limited on-site and off-site parking available. Please be advised that our additional off-property lot does not have surveillance, The Hew & Draw is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged vehicles/goods.
The Hew & Draw has two (2) EV Charging stations, please advise the front desk if you require a key for the stations.
The Hew and Draw Hotel and its' staff are concerned with the health of the planet we all share. We will do everything that is economically possible, without infringing on guest comfort or staff health, to ensure compliance with environmental standards. We will endeavor to reduce our emissions of greenhouse gases by using alternative non-polluting technologies where possible. We will encourage our guests to recycle by providing boxes in the rooms and lead by example. We will purchase products, materials and supplies that:
1. Minimize packaging,
2. Use renewable resources or recycled products (paper) and
3. Use products and equipment that are built well to maximize their useful life, as well as, energy efficient equipment to minimize the impact on the environment.
We will service our equipment properly to ensure a long useful life and to save money and reduce the environmental impact of replacing equipment and products before their time. We will refrain from using toxic chemicals where effective alternatives exist. This will reduce health risks by avoiding staff contact with potentially harmful compounds and reducing toxic chemicals from entering our waste stream. We will conserve nature and copy natural processes and cycles to ensure that future generations will have access to the resources we enjoy today. In short, we will do everything economically feasible to keep our air, our water and earth safe and clean for future generations.
Please be advised that in accordance with our environmental policy we offer the following amenities:
- Full-sized, locally sourced, refillable bathroom toiletries;
- French-Press coffee with no disposable packaging and locally sourced coffee;
- Water bottle filling stations on all guest floors; and
- Non-toxic cleaners.
Please be advised, guest suite toiletries are for consumption but not for taking. Full-sized toiletries are available for sale in our Growler Shop, missing toiletries will be charged at full price.