In our rooms* we offer the following:
- Full Kitchenette- including kitchenware
- Toaster, Microwave, and Coffee Pot
- Cable TV & Free WiFi
Not all of our rooms are pet-friendly due to many of our guests having pet allergies or sent sensitivity. Out of respect to them, we limit what rooms your pets are allowed. Please, if you have a pet, reserve a pet designated room only. If you choose another room type if you are bringing a pet, we reserve the right to move you to a room that is not the type you reserved or to cancel your reservation. We have a viewing tower with some fitness equipment inside, a Clubhouse with a seasonal pool (spring/summer), hot tub, sauna, and other activities.
The property has several fire pits available for guests to gather around a campfire and enjoy a beachfront experience. Bonfires are created and families share memories amidst what nature has to offer. Hike across the dunes with your furry friends and you may marvel at the ocean view and its natural surroundings.
In the summer, swimmers flock to the ocean to boogie board, surf, jump the waves, play in the sand, or collect seashells. Sunsets are spectacular to catch because of the vivid colors spread above the ocean view. * As a quick note: all of our rooms are a little different from one another- no two are exactly alike. For example, some rooms have a wood burning fireplace, some have an electric one, others have both, whereas some have neither.
All property amenities, Clubhouse, View house, Seasonal Swimming pool, Hot tub, Dry sauna are available during your stay with us so enjoy!
The seasonal heated swimming pool is generally opened from the middle of June until the 15th of September during the summer months. The Hot Tub is open year round during posted pool hours. In addition to these amenities, a fitness center is located in the Viewing Tower. The Dry Sauna and Hot tub are located in the Club house with 24/7 access by electronic key for those who would like to maintain their exercise routine while on vacation. Of course, if you'd rather walk or jog outside, there's nothing like the 25 miles of beach just behind our establishment through the trail. Running in the sand while enjoying the Ocean air is a healthy way to promote good health, and experience the beauty of Copalis Beach.
We hope you have a wonderful vacation and if you have any questions, please give us a call!
Property Name: Beachwood Condos & Resort
Street Address: 3009 SR 109
City : Copalis Beach - Washington
Postal Code : 98535
Contact Name: Jane & Ally
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- During the summer (May 25 to Sept 15) thou, Wedding, Family reunion, Group meetings etc. must requires within 21 days’ written prior notice in order to receive a full refund and
72 hours’ notice for low season, prior to the day of check-in. Otherwise, the full first night deposit amount will be forfeited.
Terms and Conditions
Beach Wood Condos & Resort Rental Agreement
At the Beachwood Resort, we do our best to make your stay a comfortable and enjoyable one. We love all our guests and we want to ensure that you are satisfied with our services. We understand that there are times when we cannot control when the unexpected happens, and to better accommodate those incidents we ask for your cooperation in following BWR's operating policies while staying with us. We do have a few guidelines that must be followed in order to accomplish that.
- Check-In time is 4:00 pm (Oct to April) 4 pm ( May through Sept) and Check-Out time is 11 am. BWR's staff is always on-site. Please check in at the BWR office. Upon arrival later than 7 pm, please text @360 289 2177 in advance, so we can arrange for your check-in direction with Key code via text accordingly .
- Maximum occupancy for each condo is 4 guests. Extra any guests will be charged an additional $ 20 fee per person per a night. Please let us know via text in advance.
- During the summer (May 25 to Sept 15) thou, our Cancellation Policy requires 21 days’ text notice to receive a full refund. 72 hours’ notice for low season, before the day of check-in. Otherwise, the full first night deposit amount will be forfeited.
- The first night's rent or the full amount your rent will be charged at the time of reservation, depending on the reservation type or the 3rd marketing companies'rules.
- Disclaimer: If you use the fireplace, please do not put any furniture in front of the heater or fireplace, Children of any pet should not be left unattended with the fire. BWR will not be held responsible for any accidents due to negligence of supervision. .Properties with hot tubs require a USE AT YOUR RISK disclaimer. Unconditionally any patience’s, any unstable health condition must not use either Hot Tubs or Swimming Pool, especially all young kids can’t use these facilities without the Supervision of their parent. BWR can’t provide the Guard service and BWR will not be held responsible for the hot tub and swimming pool used by children.
- Guests shall be held, responsible for any property damage, any missing items as TV remote controllers, DVD remote controller, any accidents, death or injury to any person, or loss of property sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry or personal property etc.
- NON-smoking, especially all inside of Condo (will be charged $200 fine) and Clubhouse and View Tower.
- With Dog: A few specific pets friendly Condo.please contact us at 360 289 2177 to check availability and rate etc. in advance. Dog must be clean,well potty-trained,flea treatment, groom done dog only (not allow Pit Bull, too aggressive or losing a lot of hair etc.), Pets are not permitted in rental units without prior authorization and pet fee will be charged by bleed, weight, hair condition etc. Any Dog must groom, shampoo done, free of FLEA treatment done before visiting BWR .Please, bring their bed, dog towels, their supplies, leash, kennel etc. We ask that you please keep your dogs leashed to prevent incidents to the other guests or children. Don't forget to pick up theirs mess immediately for all BWR guests. Dog designated bathroom located behind the field of the Clam Hut . For all of us to obtain the best condo conditions for the next guest, please help us by keeping dogs must be off the furniture, out of bedroom, can’t access at the Swimming Pool area, Club house, Hot tub, View Tower and Dry Sauna etc. If any damage included the mess by the dog will be charged depending on the condition after check out.
- Please check the property and report any damages upon arrival. If dishes, pots/pans, silverware, cups, other merchants or furniture’s etc. are removed from units, please return all items to the original condo upon leaving especially after group receptions, large gatherings, weddings, seminars and other organized events require applicable deposit fees.
- Kindly recommend to bring your own Beach towel / Swim suit for pool activities and wearing INDOOR SHOES separately to keep clean floor condition from sand and your comfortable stay, due to no daily maid service available for the vacation rentals, the units will be cleaned after your departure.
- Clam Station : Please help us not sand down the drains inside of the units! Please clean any Clams,shell fishes,Sand dollars etc, at the Clam Station across the street from the office Do not wash dogs, shoes, etc. inside the clam station. Please wash your shoes, dogs, etc. at the faucet in front of Clam Station or the faucet next to the View Tower.
- Quiet times are between 11:00 pm - 8:30 am. If you are disruptive to other guests you may be subject to eviction without a refund.
- Please turn off all lights, heat, fans, TV, etc. and dish to be cleaned for the housekeeper before leaving.
P.S: Optional items to prepare for your comfortable stay:Indoor sleepers, Walking shoes or Rain boots for the sand beach, comfortable pair of shoes for the long walks on our private beach.
Thank you for your cooperation and considerations and we look forward to seeing you and your family soon.