The Ivy Hotel is a fully renovated boutique hotel that offers each guest a comfortable, simplified, and personalized stay in the heart of Condado—San Juan's bustling tourist district.
Our Adult Only Hotel is centrally located on Magdalena Avenue, steps away from world-class restaurants and shops, a leisurely walk to Condado Lagoon, or the beach, and a short carhop to the San Juan, cruise ports, and the convention center. Being the perfect option for travelers seeking comfort and practicality without sacrificing service and style. Rooms boast comfy beds, sparkling baths, and private balconies. And a discrete pool and sunbathing patio is open to all guests. If you're looking to savor everything San Juan has to offer — with a clean, plush room to lay your head in — look no further. The Ivy Hotel is your option for an urban tropical getaway.
Property Name: The Ivy Hotel - Adult Only
Address 1: 1149 Magdalena Ave
City : San juan - San Juan
Postal Code : 00907
- Baggage storage
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Welcome drink
- Outdoor Pool
- Sunbathe Area
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Hour: 2:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $75.00
Late check-out (after 12:00 PM and before 2:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Refundable: You may modify or cancel the reservation up to 72 hours prior to 3:00pm Atlantic Standard Time (AST) on your check in date and the deposit will be refunded to you. Cancellations made after that time, but prior to the check in time, are subject to a cancellation penalty the first night's room. Cancellations after 3:00pm on Check-In day are subject to a penalty of the full stay of the reservation.
- Direct Reservations: Reservation made directly through our website are eligible to a flexible cancellation policy for up to 24 hours prior to 3:00pm Atlantic Standard Time (AST) on your check in date.
- No-Shows: No-Show reservations are subject to a penalty of the full stay of the reservation.
- Non-Refundable: A non-refundable pre-payment of 100% of the entire stay will be charged upon booking. Any cancellation will incur a charge equivalent to 100% of the total. Modification to the booking are permitted, but subject to availability. The main name on the booking must match the name on the credit or debit card used to make the booking. That card must be presented on check-in. If a booking is changed, the hotel may treat this change as a new booking and update the rate depending on prices, availability and conditions on the date the change is made.
- Early Departure: Early departures will incur a penalty charge of the total cost of the stay.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to The Ivy Hotel at Condado! We hope you #GetTropical and experience a new experience in our boutique hotel during your stay. Here you will find the basic information about the hotel.
Room Taxes: All rooms rates and fees are subject to a 9% Puerto Rican Government occupancy tax and a 18% Hotel Service Fee.
The hotel reserves the right of admission. Our front desk team is available 24 hours a day to assist you. Our Check-In starts at 3:00 p.m. and the Check-Out time of the room is until 11:00 a.m. If you wish for a Early Check-In or Late Check-Out is subject to availability and it will have a fee of $75 plus taxes. If you Check-out after 2:00 p.m., the Hotel would post-night to the reservation. Internet WiFi is available in all rooms; ask the front desk for the access password.
Room Occupancy: Our single bed rooms occupancy is up to two (2) guests per rooms and for double bed rooms is up to four (4) persons. An additional person using an existing bed will incur additional charges. No roll-away beds or cribs are available.
Pool Access: Please use caution when entering the pool area as the floor may be slippery. The pool area is unattended, use it at your own risk. The are is available from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight daily. The Pool Access depending on the weather, usually Puerto Rico is sunny all year long, but rainy days are inevitable in Tropical Paradise.
Smoking: Smoking in non-designated areas within the hotel's premises will be considered a violation the Law No. 40 of August 3, 1993, as amended, and would have a $250 fee charge.
Parking: The Ivy Hotel at Condado does not have a parking space available for guests. Self-parking is available in nearby lots/garages, but is not associated with the hotel. Ask our Front Desk Team for information on nearby lots. Walking is required, you may leave your luggage and bags with us at the lobby while you park the car.
Room accessories and linens that are taken or damaged will be considered property of the guest and will incur in a replacement fine of $150 per item to be charged to the credit card provided at check-in for incidentals. Rooms may be visually inspected by hotel staff and if so determined, guests may be charged for the repair and/or replacement of damaged or missing equipment, furniture and/or artwork that occurred during their stay. The Ivy Hotel at Condado will not be responsible for accidents or injuries to guests and/or loss of valuables of any kind; management reserves the right to refuse service.