1. All reservations will require a deposit equal to 50% of reservation (excluding taxes). Please check vacation dates carefully as DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!!!!
2. Remaining balance of reservation is due 30 days prior to arrival.
3. Reservations made within 14 days of arrival will be required to pay in full at time of booking and loss of entire reservation charge if cancelled. Management will charge the credit card on file for the remaining balance of the stay.
4. You must be 25 years old to make a reservation. Those making reservations will be responsible for the entire party and any guests that come to visit. No one under 25 will be able to stay at property if not accompanied by an adult 25 or older. Person making the reservation will be required to house at rental unless permission is obtained by staff of Frio Rentals.
5. Missing items, damages, and/or excessive cleaning to rental(s) will result in additional charges. Extra charges will be applied to credit card on file.
1. All rentals are non-smoking properties. If smoking is discovered inside the buildings, there will be a minimum fee of $500.00 assessed by Frio Rentals.
2. Please do not throw cigarette butts on property grounds as there will be extra charges for improper disposal and clean-up. Cigarettes in receptacles are considered trash and must be disposed of by renter. Clean up of cigarette butts anywhere on property will be a minimum of $50 charge.
1. ALL rentals have a maximum occupancy which will be strictly enforced. Renters checking-in or occupying rental with more than maximum occupancy will forfeit their reservation at that time or excess guest will find accommodations elsewhere. Minors of ANY age are considered in the number of guests allowed in a rental. Rentals reaching max capacity will be charge an extra $15 more per person/per night over capacity regardless of confirmation quote. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Cleanliness & Organization
1. CLEANING FEES FOR EACH RENTAL WILL BE ADDED TO RESERVATION AFTER CONFIRMATION OF DEPOSIT IS RECEIVED. CLEANING FEE WILL BE DUE WITH FINAL PAYMENT.
1. Please leave the rentals clean and in order upon check-out. All rentals and the grounds of should be left as you found it aside from general cleaning.
2. Grilling or cooking of any kind is NOT allowed on the decks, flatwork, or in the grass on any part of the property. Fines for cleaning or replacement will be added to your stay for oil stains, burns, etc. on flatwork, decks, and/or grass. Each rental has a charcoal/wood pit, and we kindly ask that you keep all grilling in that area. If you are boiling shrimp/crawfish, please do so in an area that will not leave residual stains.
3. Guests are responsible for disposing of all trash in the large bin located on the property. If the rental is found to be excessively dirty as determined by Frio Rentals, the credit card on file will be assessed an additional cleaning fee of no less than $100. Guests are responsible for cleaning out their cabin BBQ pits in to ash cans provided.
4. Please place items back in original position. If items owned by Frio Rentals are moved from original area inside or outside the rental (i.e. picnic tables, chairs, bbq pits, furniture, wood piles, etc.), reorganization fees of no less than $100.00 will be charged if employees of Frio Rentals are required to restore rental back to original state after renter's departure.
5. Clotheslines are not allowed.
1. Unfortunately, Frio Rentals or any of their properties DO NOT allow pets. If there are extenuating circumstances please contact management at least two weeks prior to arrival. A fee of $50 per night will be charged if extenuating, viable circumstances arise as deemed by management.
2. Owners bringing pets without consent of Frio Rentals will be asked to forfeit their reservation or board their pet elsewhere. A minimum fee of $300 will be assessed.
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!!
1. Cancellations must be made by phone to eliminate any misunderstanding.
2. Cancellations made outside the 30 day check-in date will result in loss of deposit.
3. Cancellations made within 30 days of check-in date will result in renter being charged all of their reservation.
4. Frio Rentals is not responsible for weather conditions or family emergencies when the need to depart early arises or a cancellation is necessary.
5. IMPORTANT! All reservations will require a deposit equal to 50% of reservation (excluding taxes). Please check vacation dates carefully as ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!!! Cancellations made outside the 30 day check-in date will result in loss of deposit. There will be no refunds issued or money transferred to another reservation due to cancellation of all or part of the reservation or if renter chooses to depart early, or if renter chooses to modify their existing reservation. If renter chooses to modify their peak season reservation to the off-season, peak-season prices will apply.
1. Two visitors per rental (one time during stay) are permitted. Visitors are not permitted to stay the night. Renters must have pre-approval and permission for guest prior to renter's arrival. Guests of renters must check in and register with Frio Rentals and obtain a parking pass for $30 per day and a property wristband at $15 per person/per day provided there is available parking. If guests are approved and permitted, they will not arrive on premise before 10 am and will be off premise by 9 pm. If there is no available parking, guests will not be permitted.
1. Parking is limited. Inquire upon check-in or check website for number of vehicles allowed at your rentals.
2. Additional vehicles beyond number allowed will be assessed a $30 fee if there is availability on the property.
3. Slow and cautious speeds are required on all properties, within the subdivisions, on Rio Bella Resort Property, and on Ranch Road 1120. Parking is allowed in designated areas only.
1. Properties of Frio Rentals DO NOT have river access. Renters do not have access to Rio Bella Resort. Please understand that the Frio River is private property from end to end. Do not step on banks of river unless you are at a public crossing. See river guides and outfitters for information on tubing trips and day use. "No Trespassing" is strictly enforced in the Frio Canyon.
2. No littering anywhere on the rental’s property. There will be extra charges for improper disposal and clean-up.
3. Glass of any kind or styrofoam is not permitted in (or near) the river or along the riverbanks. This is for the protection of the Frio River and its visitors and the health and well-being of our wildlife.
4. No firearms or fireworks are permitted on any property. Fires allowed only in designated fire pits, fireplaces, or chimineas.
5. There is NO lifeguard on duty at any rental with a pool or along the Frio River. Swimming is at your own risk.
1. Quiet time will be from 10:00pm to 8:00 am. Music is allowed from 8:00am to 10:00pm. Please be considerate of other guests and people of the Frio Canyon, and maintain a normal volume throughout the day. Sound carries in the Canyon.
Hold Harmless Agreement: "Lessee" shall include all persons, and their guests, occupying property leased from Frio Rentals (Hill Country Vacation Management LLC). Lessee agrees to protect, indemnify, and hold harmless Frio Rentals (Hill Country Vacation Management LLC) including its officers and employees from and against all losses, costs, and expenses and from and against all claims, demands, suits, and actions for damages or from liability of any nature and for any and all damages to property or to injury (including death) to any person or person arising from a visit to property owned by Frio Rentals (Hill Country Vacation Management LLC). By agreeing to the terms and conditions of Frio Rentals (Hill Country Vacation Management LLC)Lessee agrees to this Hold Harmless Agreement and is responsible for conveying its contents to others in their party and their guests. Frio Rentals (Hill Country Vacation Management LLC) and management reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone or require a departure if any policies are not adhered to by guests.