Due to the recent pandemic, we have changed our way of operation to ensure you to have a safe stay, please read the below carefully before placing a booking. If you have any questions, please contact us at +6012 597 2274
Heahtitude is housed in a former Farm Worker’s Abode built in the 1970s, with its unique vernacular architecture and interior preserved. With much of its original characters preserved yet modernised enough for your comfort. It boast a setup of vintage furnishings such as a triptych mirror and old-fashioned cushioned bed frame to exude a feeling back in time~
Heahtitude consists of 5 types of rooms:
a) 1 Private Shed By The River (Ensuite/Attached Bathroom) - (2 adults max)
b) 1 Vintage Queen Room with Shared Bathroom - (2 adults max)
c) 1 Small Double Room with Shared Bathroom - (2 adults max)
d) 1 Bunk-Styled Twin/Triple Room with Shared Bathroom - (2 - 3 adults max)
e) 1 Bunk-Styled Quadruple Room with Shared Bathroom - (4 adults max)
*Children under 12 or Infant are NOT allowed.
For whole house / private booking (max 14 guests, please WhatsApp us at +6012 597 2274 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability, rates and booking. If we are fully booked, you can consider our private guest suite located in the same village: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2169304
For large group above 14 pax, we can combine two properties, host up to a maximum of 20 pax per night. Write to us to find out the rates.
We have also introduced enhanced safety efforts in line with the SOP laid out by Malaysia Health Ministry as well as setting more stringent rules to keep our guests and hosts safe, as follow:-
1) UV disinfection & enhanced cleaning with bleach solutions for all surfaces in rooms as well as communal spaces.
2) Sanitizing hand rub dispensers will be made available at the point of check-in
3) Mandatory temperature screening during check-in - Guests or accompanying guests showing symptoms or on fever (>37.3*) will be rejected for check-in.
4) Mask ON - All guests are required to wear a mask when entering premises OR visiting places around the village. Mask is available for sale on-site.
5) Contactless payment - All bookings must be paid in full in advance. For tourism taxes*, extension of stay, drinks and merchandises, guests can opt for e-wallet and e-payment.
6) Contactless check-in - As per our government requirements, guests are required to check-in on MySejahtera App. For non-app users, details will be collected via an e-form (MySejahtera) for close-contact tracing.
7) Contactless hosting - We will be distanced ourselves but we will be contactable on Messaging App or call.
8) Contactless check-out - Hassle-free check out. Details will be shared during your stay.
To echo our central theme of <heah 喺>, there are various Wi-Fi enabled communal spaces within the property:
1. a Living Room that designed to make you feel at home
2. comfortable rattan chairs & desks for you to complete your office work while heah-ing.
3. a Riverside Patio that offers a view of greenery in the day and illuminated flower farms at night.
In addition, a fully-equipped Kitchen is available, ideal for those who would opt for a longer stay. Equipments include an Electric Stove for light cooking, a Coway Water Dispenser for safe, readily drinkable water, a Toaster Oven, a Nespresso Coffee Machine, Cutlery & Crockery, a Refrigerator, all- day Complimentary Coffee& Tea and more.
We look forward to your arrival :)
Property Name: Heahtitude
Address 1: 84 Kuala Terla
City : Cameron Highlands - Pahang
Postal Code : 39010
Contact Name: Bryan Chiang
- Baggage storage
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
1. Due to safety requirements, children / infant are NOT allowed at our property. Minimum age for staying guest: 12 years old. Your check-in will be rejected without refund if you arrive with infant/children or the number of guests checking in is more than the number of guests booked.
2. Fire safety requirements: Steamboat or BBQ activities are strictly prohibited.
3. Tourism Tax: From 1 Sept 2017 (Waived until 30 June 2021), as per Malaysian Government requirements, guests who are not Malaysian Citizens or PR will be levied a tourism tax of RM10 per room per night stay. This tax is not included in your room rate and it has to be paid by cash during check-in. Kindly bring enough cash with you because the nearest ATM is 2KM away.
4. When you make payment by credit card, your credit card will be charged so we can confirm your booking. Please note that all bookings are non-refundable**. If canceled, modified, or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will not be refunded.
**COVID-19 Pandemic Special Policy (effective 12 June 2020 until further notice): In the event of interstate traveling is banned (only applicable with proof of residency), booking will be automatically converted as an open booking. This means you can come stay again whenever you are ready, subject to availability, blackout period or to top up any rate differences, if any. You can also convert your current booking as open booking even if there is no traveling ban. Just need to inform us 14 days before your check in date will do.
Our TTx Number: 061-2019-10000019