The Dive Motel & Swim Club is a newly renovated Motel brought to you by the Owner's of Brooklyn and Nashville's awe-inspiring Urban Cowboy Bed & Breakfast. The motel offers 23 uniquely designed rooms, layered with classic motifs of the 70's. From wood paneling and floral wallpaper to Disco balls powered by our custom "Party Switch", each room offers an immersive experience. Our food truck offers tacos, quesadillas, tamales, puspusas, and more from 12pm-11pm on Monday, Wednesday-Sunday! Come into the Dive Bar for a frozen drink or an ice cold beer from 12pm to 1am. Please note, The Dive Motel is a 21 and up property. All guests must have a valid ID to enter.
Property Name: The Dive Motel & Swim Club
Address 1: 1414 Dickerson Pike
City : Nashville - Tennessee
Postal Code : 37207
- Concierge desk
- Gift shop
- Swimming pool
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 50.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- 21+ property. All guests must be over 21 with a valid ID
- Pets are okay in some rooms. Just let us know when you’re booking and we’ll sort it out.
- No smoking. There are designated smoking areas, though. If you smoke in your room, you’ll be fined a minimum of $250.00 so we can get it back to where it was. By agreeing to these terms, you accept this policy.
- We reserve the right to charge for any damage to or removal of items from the property. This includes the need for unusual cleaning.
- Photoshoots and filming must be approved in advance by the management. No closed-door filming. Everything needs a contract. If you’re caught filming with approval, you’ll have to forfeit your material and may have to leave the property.
- No outside beverages in public areas.
- No glass in the pool area.
- Outside food is okay if the food truck is closed. Hours available on the website.
- Pool closes at sundown. No night swimming (sorry).
- Be aware of noise levels and try to be respectful.
- Got a group? We’ve got a few other policies if you do.
- Group reservations are five or more rooms.
- Don’t forget your swimsuit!