Situated in the heart of the vibrant Queens Quarter, the Crescent Townhouse Hotel offers accommodation with a twist. Each room at the Crescent Townhouse features an en-suite bathroom, flat-screen TV, and free fibre optic Wi-Fi. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner is available in our award winning licensed café, Town Square. Town Square is renowned for its specialty coffee which has recently been crowned 'the best in Ireland' at the Irish Brewers Cup 2016. The Queens University, Botanical Gardens & Ulster Museum are all situated within a few minutes walk from the hotel, while the Titanic Building, which has galleries and exhibitions narrating the story of the world-famous ship, is only 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Guests can enjoy a variety of nightclubs, bars, and pubs within 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel.
Address 1: 13 Lower Crescent
City: Belfast - Antrim
Postal Code: BT7 1NR
Contact Name: Gosia Meisner
Phone: 028 9032 3349
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Fax services
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
- Room service
- Safe deposit box in each room
- No lift
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 03:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies:
Advance Purchase bookings "Early Bird" are non-refundable and no changes or cancellations are allowed.
Reservations initially made for 5 or more rooms classify as Group Booking. Cancellation conditions for Group Bookings as follow, unless agreed otherwise:
- Up to 21 day prior arrival cancellation is possible free of charge.
- Between 20 and 3 days prior arrival (3.00pm, up to 48 hours before arrival) 1 night cancellation fee apply.
- Less than 2 days (3.00pm, up to 48 hours before arrival) prior to arrival 100 % cancellation fee apply.
- Deposit in amount 1st night stay is required to be paid minimum 21 days prior to arrival
- Full payment for accommodation is required 2 days prior to arrival
For more information please contact the hotel directly.
Terms and Conditions
* All accommodation rates are a best available room only rates. The breakfast is served daily in Town Square Restaurant and can be purchased separately upon arrival for £8 per person or added during the time of the booking in reservation notes.
* Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in.
* All reservations should be guaranteed either by credit card details & company fax, e-mail with company contact details or a deposit in amount of 1st night accommodation for all booked rooms.
* Reservations non-guaranteed may be released without prior notification.
* Full payment for the accommodation is due 48h prior to arrival. Prepayment of the total accommodation price will be charged within 2 day before arrival to the credit card provided with the booking. In case of invalid card number or declined payment reservation may be cancelled at any time without prior notification.
* Advance Purchase Rates "Early Bird" - Reservations are prepaid, cannot be changed or cancelled and are non-refundable. If cancellation of or change to reservation takes place, guest will forfeit total accommodation charges. Offer not applicable to groups of 4 or more. Blackout dates or other restrictions may apply. This Advance Purchase rate cannot be combined with any other offer, sale promotion, or prior purchase/reservation. Full payment for accommodation will be taken after booking completion.
* Deposit in amount £200 is required for cash paying customers or reservations prepaid via third parties.
* Advance Purchase Rate conditions: The full amount of stay will be charged during the time of the booking, no cancellations or amendments are allowed.
* Accommodation allocated will consist of a bedroom with one double bed and a bathroom with either a bath or walk-in shower and may have been designed for the comfort of guests with wheelchairs.
* Please note that there is no lift, rooms are located on the first, second and third floors, help with luggage will be available.
* The Crescent Townhouse Hotel is proud to offer 100% smoke-free environment. Smoking is prohibited in all bedrooms including all public areas of the hotel. Residents of the hotel are able to smoke in the designated smoking area outside the hotel. Penalty charge in amount of £200 will be applied for smoking in any area inside the hotel premises or any damages to the hotel property beyond normal wear and tear.
* Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
* Accommodation is available from 3.00pm until 11.00am on date of departure. Early check-ins or late check-outs are subject to availability and should be arranged in advance with hotel reception. Additional charges may apply.
* Reservations initially made for 5 or more rooms classify as Group Booking.
* Deposit may be required for Group Bookings. For more information in regards to the deposit please contact the hotel directly.
* Any special requests should be advised at the reservation stage, we endeavour to meet all requirements but unfortunately we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
* On street meter parking available - 8am - 6pm £1.20 per hour (free parking 6pm - 8am). Free parking available on Cameron street.