Property Name: Homestead Cottages
Address 1: 41110 Rd 600
City : Ahwahnee - California
Postal Code : 93601
Phone: +1 559-683-0495
- Meeting rooms
- Air conditioning
- BBQ facilities
- Board games / puzzles
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Carbon monoxide sources
- Cashless payment accepted
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Express check-in / check-out
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Food can be delivered for in-room dining
- Golf course within 3.5 km / 2 mi
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodations sealed after cleaning
- Guest parking
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Private check-in / check-out
- Single-use plastics removed
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Soundproof rooms
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- To receive a full refund, guests must cancel at least 30 days before check-in. Note: the full refund does not include the credit card processing fee ($20).
- If the guest cancels within 30 days before check-in, they will be charged 50% for all nights.
- Guests can change the date of their reservation at least 3 days before their scheduled arrival.
- If the guest does not arrive by 11:30pm on the first day of their scheduled stay, they will be considered a no-show. Their entire stay will be canceled, and the guest will be charged full-price at the date/time of the no-show according to the reservation. The cancelation on arriving date is considered a no show.
- Credit will not be granted for any late arrivals or early departures.
- All rates are based on a base two-person occupancy (four for the Ranch House). If your party arrives with more than the number of guests indicated on the reservation, there will be a $20/extra guest fee charged per night at the time of check-in. Under no circumstances is the hotel allowed to permit more than the indicated amount of guests in each cottage due to fire/safety regulations.
- We are unable to give refunds, credits, or alter our cancellation/modification policy due to any park closures or inability to acquire a park entrance pass, inclement weather, cancellation of local events, travel cancellations, or any medical or unforeseen personal emergencies.
Terms and Conditions
Homestead Cottages is 100% smoke free. We do not permit smoking tobacco, marijuana, illegal substances, e-cigarettes, vape pens, hookahs, incense, cigars, candle burning, or other strong-smelling plant based essential oils or synthetic products. A $150 fee will be charged for smoking or burning of anything in a guest cottage or on the property.
BBQ set ups on the property can only be used during none dry seasons ( Oct-April).
A fee of up to $200 will be charged for excessive cleaning as well as charges for any/all missing linens, kitchen utensils, any other missing items, or any damages caused to the cottage or any property by guests, visitors of guests, or service animals during your stay.
No pets are allowed in the cottages. A $100 fine will be charged per pet per night.