Address 1: 5347 Shelburne Rd
City: Shelburne - Vermont
Postal Code: 05482
Contact Name: Heart of The Village Inn™, Modern Vermont Bed & Breakfast, Shelburne VT
Phone: (802) 985-9060
- Welcome Drink
- Complimentary Parking
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary WiFi
- Limited Daily Housekeeping
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 03:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies:
For your convenience and reference, the full policy information is made available to you during our direct online reservation process as well as in our confirmation email sent to you regardless of the booking source.
Because we are a small inn, cancellations have a huge financial impact on us. Therefore, it is our firm policy to offer non-refundable reservations only.
- Full payment is required at the time of making a reservation.
- All reservations are non-refundable regardless of cancellation reasons.
- In the event of a cancellation, we will gladly help you with rescheduling your stay for a later date. Depending on the original travels dates, the timing of a cancellation and at the Innkeepers' discretion, a credit in the amount of up to 90% of the original reservation amount will be issued towards a future stay.
- Cancellation notifications must be emailed to email@example.com
- Cancellations of reservations made through a 3rd party must be processed by such 3rd party in accordance with the policies, terms, and conditions accepted by the person who made the reservation. Please refer to your original confirmation email sent to you by the external booking source. Regretfully, we are unable to modify, refund, or reschedule 3rd party reservations.
Terms and Conditions
- Innkeepers are available to greet you and help you settle in between 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm local time.
- Should an early check-in option (1:00 pm - 3:00 pm) be needed, you agree to pay a non-refundable $100 fee at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date.
- Late self check-in option (after 6:00 pm) requires additional prior communication between guests and Innkeepers in order to take care of self-check-in information and breakfast arrangements.
- Late self check-in is complimentary for direct reservations only. Late self check-in for reservations made via 3rd parties (including but not limited to Expedia, Booking.com, Bed&Breakfast.com, etc.) requires a non-refundable $20 fee paid at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date.
- 11:00 am local time.
- Should a late check-out option (11am-1pm) be available, you agree to pay a $100 fee.
- Unauthorized late check-outs will incur a full daily rate.
- Our delicious individually prepared custom-crafted breakfasts are offered between 8:00 am and 9:30 am. Reservations and breakfast requests must be made by 7:00 pm of the previous day.
- If you happen to have certain dietary restrictions, please let us know ahead of time, and we will do our best to accommodate them. Please be advised that we are unable to accommodate unusual diets or severe allergies.
- Well-behaved children ages 7 years and older are welcome. We are a family-friendly Inn and offer two Family Suites (Barstow and Harrington). Parents traveling with 1 child and willing to share a bed may stay as a family in one of our 6 King rooms (Shelburne, Van Vliet, Harrington, Fletcher, Barstow, Bostwick). You will be able to add your child as an additional guest after the reservation confirmation step during our online booking process.
- The following restrictions apply: 1. Must book directly on our website (3rd party reservations are limited to adults only). 2. Children are absolutely not allowed in the Webb Suite. 3. We do not offer additional bed setup in any of our rooms.
- Our King and Queen rooms have a maximum occupancy of 2 guests (1 must be an adult). Our Barstow and Harrington family suites have a maximum occupancy of 4 guests (1 must be an adult). Couples traveling with a child (ages 7-12) and not requiring an additional bed are welcome in any King room, save for the Webb Suite (adults only). There is a $20 additional breakfast fee per day for the 3rd person (child only) staying in a King room.
- No outdoor/sports/adventure gear may be stored indoors (common areas, guest rooms, or Inn's private quarters). The definition of “gear” includes but is not limited to: bikes, kayaks, skis, snowboards, dirty boots and outerwear. Please keep these items in/on your vehicles.
- Absolutely no pets of any kind or size are allowed on the Inn's grounds and premises. If a guest brings a pet into an Inn room or any other indoor area of the facility, a minimum charge of $500.00 will apply and a guest's reservation will be canceled immediately without a refund.
- If you are traveling with a dog individually trained to do work or perform tasks for you directly related to your disability, please kindly let us know so during the booking process. Please be advised that emotional support, therapy, comfort, or companion animals do not qualify as service animals. A service dog handler is expected to control the service animal at all times and observe all handler responsibilities.
HOUSE RULES & ETIQUETTE:
A Bed & Breakfast is a unique accommodation in someone else's home. Warm, personalized experience, lively yet unimposing atmosphere, unique ambiance, delightful breakfast and general courteous friendliness among guests are part of the appeal of our approach to creating your new favorite B&B experience. As in life, communication and common courtesy are key.
- Hosts and Guests: Here at the Heart of the Village Inn, there is no front desk, staff, concierges, porters, servants, bellboys, or customers. We treat our guests as adults, friends and equals; we do so with respect and levity, and expect the same in return.
- Access: Not all areas of this private home are accessible to guests. Guests have access to the common indoor/outdoor areas of the property. Guests do not have access to the Inn's kitchen, laundry facilities, basement, or private quarters.
- Noise: Out of respect to other guests, we ask that you refrain from late night noise after 10:00 pm.
- Safety & Security: This is a private home and your home away from home for the duration of your stay. Please keep all entry doors securely locked.