LeBlanc was our dream home. Tucked in amongst the mountains of Antipolo, it is along the corners of the city's skirts where many resorts have found their nest. Antipolo has become the quick retreat from Manila. We saw the need for a tasteful venue for those seeking the quick refuge. We have opened our doors to you, our guest, hoping that for a few days, it becomes your dream home, too.
LeBlanc Resort opened in 2012 - more as a vacation home for the family.
Unexpectedly, it became THE choice for hundreds of couples' weddings.
Its white theme resonated with them as well as many of our other customers who held their various events and gatherings like debuts, reunions and company planning sessions among others.
Seeing the growth of the events held in Antipolo and around the area, we saw the need for a Hotel where people can stay comfortably. In 2017, we opened the LeBlanc Hotel.
By proceeding with the reservation, you accept and agree with LeBlanc Hotel and Resort that the reservation shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
RATES AND DEPOSIT
- The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rate is for 1 or 2 adults only.
- The Rates are inclusive of a 10% Service Charge and 12% VAT.
- Each room has a maximum number of guests. A Php 1,200.00 fee will be charged for each additional adult staying for their roll-away bed with breakfast buffet and pool access. Children who are 12 years old and below are free of charge and can use the existing bedding of a room shared with a paying adult. Please contact the hotel for more information.
- We require a security deposit upon check-in which is refundable upon check-out based on the period of your stay. Cash only.
*1-2 nights: Php 1,000.00 *3-5 nights: Php 2,000.00
*6-10 nights: Php 5,000.00 *11-30 nights: Php 8,000.00
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
- Standard Check-in time is from 2:00pm and check-out time is by 12:00pm.
- A valid identification or passport is required upon check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
- Should you arrive at the hotel before the standard check-in time, you are advised to approach the Front Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. Please be advised that early check-ins and late check-outs are available upon request subject to room availability on the day and with a minimum fee of Php 500.00 per hour.
- We will make every effort to honor special requests such as a specific floor or room number, adjoining rooms, extra beds, hair dryer, flat iron, etc. upon your arrival. All special requests are noted on reservations and we will do our best to accommodate. However, the availability of these items cannot be guaranteed in advance.
- All visitors are required to register and must present a valid ID at the front desk. Visitors are until 12:00 MN only. Failure to depart, the registered guest will be automatically charged an additional person rate of Php 1,200.00 per head.
- Gatherings and/or parties of any nature are not allowed unless permitted. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
- Pool is open from 7 AM - 9 PM only.
- The front desk is available 24/7. You may dial "0" for assistance.
- MAKE-UP ROOM: Our housekeeping team will knock on your door anytime from 9 AM - 6 PM. If you wish to opt-out, please hang the 'DO NOT DISTURB' sign outside the door. Kindly inform the front desk if you wish to have your room made up at a specific time.
- The Bistro by LeBlanc located on the Lower Ground Floor opens from 6 AM - 10 PM. The breakfast buffet starts from 6 AM - 10 AM. Room service is available from 10 AM - 10 PM.
- All deliveries MUST be dropped off ONLY at the lobby.
- Bringing outside food is subject to a 20% corkage fee based on the total bill, Php1.00/ ml for beverages/ alcoholic drinks, and Php500.00 per meal if receipt is not available.
- Guest rooms with waste strewn around, in complete disorder, and/ or "trashed" will be subject to a maintenance deep cleaning fee and an administration fee of Php 5,000.00.
- Pets are not allowed inside the hotel.
- Strictly NO SMOKING inside the rooms and other public areas. A penalty of Php 5,000.00 will be charged.
- Damage to mattresses and linen including; towels, duvet covers, pillows, blankets, etc. resulting from blood stains, Oils (Massage or Baby Oil), food stains, make-up, hair colors, shoe-polish etc. will result in a charge for the special cleaning, repair, or replacement of the damaged article. Additional charges also applies for broken or missing items.
-All items/equipment that will be used for wedding preparation is not provided by the hotel. Items/equipment are subject to availability.
- Moving of furniture is strictly prohibited and is subject to Php 5,000.00 penalty.
- LeBlanc Hotel and Resort will not be held liable for any loss of personal valuables within its premises. Safety deposit boxes are available for use in each room.
-LeBlanc has no available Generator set, and the hotel has no liability for any power outage.
-WiFi is free and speed is not guaranteed.
- Observe silence, do not bother other guests. If 3 warnings were made, the security officer has the authority to ask the guest to vacate the room. If the guest refuses to leave, LeBlanc may call the Police for assistance.
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel's standard terms and conditions of stay.
- The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel. For damage items and or missing items caused to the hotel rooms and premises, we reserve the right to charge you and to be paid either in cash or credit card only.
- The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.