16 Bedroom Motel
Property Name: Desert Air Motel
Address 1: 806 West Oak St.
City : Sanderson - Texas
Postal Code : 79848
Contact Name: Reservations
Phone : 432-360-3843
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:30 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Terms and Conditions
- All guests registering must be 18 years of age or older and must present photo identification upon check-in. Payment for your accommodations required at check-in with accepted credit card or cash.
- Anytime based on availability (This may vary on special event dates and /or weekends). Rooms are typically available after 3pm. Guest should contact location on day of arrival for specific times, if needed.
- Check-out Time is 11am. Late check-outs must be approved and arranged with front desk personnel prior to check-out time.
- Room charges are paid at registration or by 12 Noon inadvance of each subsequent night's stay.
- Payment may be made with cash, traveler's check or withcredit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard or VISA).
- Advance payments may be made with cash, credit card, ortraveler's check. Checks (personal, business or organization) must be received21 days prior to the arrival date.
- Pets: Service animals are free, well-behaved pets are welcome but an additional charge of $10.00 per day to a maximum of $50.00 per day may apply. They are permitted unless they pose a health or safety risk or are prohibited by law. Pet limit of 2 pets per room. To ensure a great trip with your furry friend, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Animals that pose a health or safety risk may not remain onsite and include those that, in our managers' discretion, are too numerous for any one room, cause damage to our property or that of other guests, are too disruptive, are not properly attended, or demonstrate undue aggression.
- Animals that assist the disabled, known as "ServiceAnimals," are always welcome. Like pets, however, any Service Animal thatposes a health or safety risk may not remain onsite.
- All pets and Service Animals must be declared at check-in.This is very important because it provides our staff with key information aboutthe occupants of each room.
- Please be considerate of other guests when walking pets onthe property and clean up after your pet.
- In consideration of all guests, pets must be on a leash andattended to when outside a guestroom.
- Pets should not be left alone in a room or automobile.
- Due to safety concerns for our employees and your pet, we will not service a room with an unattended pet. If unavoidable circumstances require a pet to remain unattended in a room while the owner is offsite, the pet must either be secured in a crate or travel carrier or you must notify the front desk that your pet is roaming freely in the room and what time frame housekeeping is permitted to enter the room when the pet will not be present or when the pet is secured.
- Group reservations (ten or more rooms) require credit card guarantees or may require an advance payment deposit of the total charges for the first night's lodging. This deposit must be made at least 30 days before