Property Name: Ohana Tarifa
Address 1: Trafalgar, 4
City : Tarifa - Cádiz
Postal Code : 11380
Contact Name: Juan de Los Santos
Phone : +34 956680791 +34 682568010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baggage storage
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 12:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-Out Hour: 12:30 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 25%
Late check out (after 12:00 PM and before 12:30 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Rules of and information.
1. The reception will be open from 12:00 to 24:00 (check-in time). It is possible that your bed may not be ready before 2:00 p.m., but you can leave your belongings and use the facilities.
2. The latest check-out time is 12:00. Late check-out takes effect for the next 30 minutes, with an extra cost of 25% of the value of the total charge . If you want to extend your stay, you must notify the reception, subject to availability.
3. The cleaning hours of the rooms will be from 10:00. Guests staying longer than 3 days will have a change of sheets, not to include the lower rooms. If required a cost of 3 euros is applied.
4. The price of accommodation is per person and bed. Under no circumstances may the use of a bed be used by a second person.IMPORTANT: for security reasons, access by unregistered persons to the interior of the premises is not allowed, except for the areas designated for this purpose. If discovered, the full accommodation cost will be charged to the registered guest and they will be asked to leave after notice from authorities.
5. Clients are kindly requested to observe a schedule of respect between 11pm and 11pm, as well as to avoid making annoying noises, causing altercations, etc. that disturb or annoy the rest of guests.
6. From 24:00 onwards, repeated entry and exit to the rooms will not be allowed out of respect for the other guests.
7. The kitchen hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. without interruption.
8. It is obligatory to fill in the registration form and submit the D.N.I. or passport, as well as providing a copy of the credit card as a guarantee.
9. The client is obliged to pay the total amount of his reservation and services contracted during the check-in. Otherwise the establishment reserves the right of admission.
10. Cards and cash in euros are accepted. checks or cash in currencies other than the euro will not had accepted.
11. The establishment is not responsible for lost or stolen items, so it is recommended that you use the lockers and rent or purchase our locks if you do not have your own.
12. Respect the furniture of the establishment. Any damage caused by misuse of the facilities will be charged to the customer on the credit card provided for this purpose.
13. Clients with a reservation must notify 24 hours in advance if their arrival is estimated outside of reception hours.
14. According to the anti-smoking law, smoking is prohibited inside the establishment. Otherwise the establishment reserves the right of admission.
15. The consumption of alcoholic beverages, food and narcotics in the rooms is not allowed. Otherwise the establishment reserves the right of admission.
16. By sanitary regulations, the entry of animals is not allowed.
17. Clients are not allowed to walk bare-chested through the common areas, keeping the doors of the bathrooms and rooms closed.
18. Children under 7 years of age can not be accommodated and children under 18 can only be accommodated under the responsibility of a parent or guardian.
19. Please keep the rooms and common areas clean and tidy as much as possible for a better coexistence.
20. Please keep the lights of the rooms off as much as possible, you are able to use the individual lights of each bed.
21. For laundry services ask availability at reception.
22. The reception has a hair dryer. Once it has been used, it must be returned to reception. Otherwise it will incur an extra cost of 50 euros.
23. The use of the internet is free and free throughout the establishment.