Z Hostel is part of a new breed of hostels opening around the world that combines a higher standard of accommodation with a fun, social atmosphere. Z Hostel has 125 beds plus a world renowned Roofdeck Bar that has a great view of the city and a 24 hour Café. If you are backpacking in the Philippines or interested to meet a lot of like minded individuals then Z Hostel is the place for you! Every detail that you find in each room was well thought of to best suit the guest. The Café gives you a taste of authentic Filipino cuisine, while the Z Roofdeck Bar offers great entertainment nightly by live artists and DJs, both local and international.
Address 1: 5660 Don Pedro Street Poblacion
City: Makati - Manila
Postal Code: 1210
Contact Name: Reservations
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Photo copying service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Roofdeck Bar
- Game Room
- 24 Hours Front Desk
- Guest Desktop
- 24 Hours Cafe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Free WiFi
- En-suite Bathroom
- Common Shower Area
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 02:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies:
Terms and Conditions
1. The hostel is only authorised to accommodate properly registered guests. For this purpose, guests are to present their passport or valid government issued ID card. Minors under 18 years, male or female, are not allowed to stay at the hostel without being accompanied by parents or guardians. Z Hostel highly discourages children under 17 years old & below.
2. Check in is at 2:00PM and check out is at 11:00AM. Guests checking out between 11:00AM - 1:00PM shall be charged Php100. HaIf-day rate is from 11:00AM - 4:00PM. If you decide to check out beyond 4:00PM, a whole day rate will be charged. Guests are to observe nighttime peace and quiet , i.e. they are not to disturb the other guests accommodated in the hostel.
3. Bills must be paid upon check-in & or payment upon extension.
4. A security deposit of PHP 500 in cash or guest passport for each person will be collected upon check-in in case of loss & or damages in the room and is refundable upon check-out, excluding other charges.
5. Visitors are only allowed in the lobby, cafe, and roofdeck bar. Violators will be charged. The lobby is available for receiving visitors. Only check-in and registered guests are allowed in the hostel premises.
6. Z Hostel does not assume liability for the loss, theft or damage to your luggage and belongings while in the premises. Any type of loss or damage to items in the room or any public space will result in a charge that will be at the discretion of the Management.
7. Strictly NO SMOKING, VAPING inside the hostel premises with the exemption of the roofdeck bar; as stated in Republic Act No. 9211. COOKING, WASHING OF CLOTHES in the hostel premises and bringing of FOOD & DRINKS inside the rooms are PROHIBITED.
9. Management rights: The management reserves for itself the absolute right of admission to any person in the hostel premises and to request any guest to vacate his or her room at any moment without any previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever. The guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In default, the management will be entitled to remove the luggage and belongings of the visitor from the room occupied by him or her - with a three-member committee in attendance - and lock the room or rent the room to another guest.
This will only happen if the person(s) occupying the room(s) are disturbing the peace or / and safety from the hotel / personnel or other hotel guests such as but not limited to:
a. Bringing/ using illegal drugs and any type of weapon are strictly prohibited in the hostel.
b. Said person may violate applicable laws, public order, or public morals during the stay or said person has already committed such acts.
c. Clearly infected with an infectious disease and etc.
10. Guests are obliged to observe the provisions of these House Rules. In the event that a guest is in breach of these rules, the hotel has the right to repudiate the agreement on the provision of accommodation services before the agreed period has elapsed.