What started out as a concept for a
traveler’s space has now become the heartbeat of a neighborhood turned
capital-of-cool. Locals and visitors have seen the best of Manila skyline up in
our world-renowned roofdeck, have met travel-buddies-now-lifelong-friends
inside our dorm rooms, and have experienced the brand of fun only Filipinos can
bring out at any time. This is Z Hostel --- a new generation of travel
accommodation that is transforming the hospitality industry: more interactive,
more social, more human.
Z Hostel is a pioneering social hostel located at the heart of the Makati metropolis. The energy inside Z is infectious as social events and human interaction take centerstage. Carefully curated events are happening every night at the roofdeck and in the neighboring establishments promoting local arts, music, and culture. For Z, socialization is the new sleep. And while every traveler’s comfort is valued, Z is foremost a social venue.
A good night doze might not be guaranteed, but if you are looking for overflowing creativity, social activity, and fun events to the T, you have definitely found a home in Z.
Address 1: 5660 Don Pedro Street Poblacion
City: Makati - Manila
Postal Code: 1210
Contact Name: Reservations
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Photo copying service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Roofdeck Bar
- Game Room
- 24 Hours Front Desk
- Guest Desktop
- 24 Hours Cafe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Free WiFi
- En-suite Bathroom
- Common Shower Area
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 02:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 01:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: ₱ 100.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 01:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies:
Terms and Conditions
Reservations made directly or through our website must be guaranteed through credit card or your PayPal account. 20% deposit is required.If a deposit is not made 3 days before the reservation date, reservation will automatically be cancelled.
1. The hostel is only authorised to accommodate properly registeredguests. For this purpose, guests are to present their passport or validgovernment issued ID card. Minors under 18 years, male or female, arenot allowed to stay at the hostel without being accompanied by parents orguardians. Z Hostel highly discourages children under 17 years old & below.
2. Check in is at 2:00PM and check out is at 11:00AM. Guestschecking out between 11:00AM - 1:00PM shall be charged Php100. HaIf-day rate isfrom 11:00AM - 4:00PM. If you decide to check out beyond 4:00PM, a wholeday rate will be charged. Guests are to observe nighttime peace and quiet, i.e. they are not to disturb the other guests accommodated in thehostel.
3. Bills must be paid upon check-in & or payment uponextension.
4. A security deposit of PHP 500 in cash or guest passport foreach person will be collected upon check-in in case of loss & or damages inthe room and is refundable upon check-out, excluding other charges.
5. Visitors are only allowed in the lobby, cafe, and roofdeckbar. Violators will be charged. The lobby is available for receivingvisitors. Only check-in and registered guests are allowed in thehostel premises.
6. Z Hostel does not assume liability for the loss, theft or damage toyour luggage and belongings while in the premises. Any type of lossor damage to items in the room or any public space will result in a charge thatwill be at the discretion of the Management.
7. Strictly NO SMOKING, VAPING inside the hostel premises withthe exemption of the roofdeck bar; as stated in Republic Act No.9211. COOKING, WASHING OF CLOTHES in the hostelpremises and bringing of FOOD & DRINKS inside therooms are PROHIBITED. 8. Luggage storage is available only for guestscurrently staying in the Hostel. The maximum storage period is thirty (30)days or one (1) month. We reserve the right to dispose of any luggage or itemsnot claimed after the maximum storage period allowed.
9. Management rights: The management reserves for itself the absoluteright of admission to any person in the hostel premises and to request anyguest to vacate his or her room at any moment without any previous notice andwithout assigning any reason whatsoever. The guest shall be bound to vacatewhen requested to do so. In default, the management will be entitled to removethe luggage and belongings of the visitor from the room occupied by him or her- with a three-member committee in attendance - and lock the room or rent theroom to another guest.
This will only happen if the person(s) occupying the room(s) are disturbing thepeace or / and safety from the hotel / personnel or other hotel guests such asbut not limited to:
a. Bringing/ using illegal drugs and any type of weapon are strictlyprohibited in the hostel.
b. Said person may violate applicable laws, public order, or public moralsduring the stay or said person has already committed such acts.
c. Clearly infected with an infectious disease and etc.
10. Guests are obliged to observe the provisions of these HouseRules. In the event that a guest is in breach of these rules, the hotel has theright to repudiate the agreement on the provision of accommodation servicesbefore the agreed period has elapsed.