Clear Water Hotel is a subtle blend of sophisticated simplicity and exquisite tradition. Ideally situated in the heart of Garapan in Saipan. As a celebration of the past and future, Clear Water Hotel is a new and stylish iconic landmark hotel with a magnificent historical façade. it is specially dedicated to savvy leisure and business travelers. Our guests will experience new encounters and timeless pleasures, and an opportunity to discover new styles, tastes and cultures through its unique signature experiences. Conveniently located in Downtown Saipan, Garapan area. Walking distance to Casino, American Memorial Park, DFS T Galleria shopping mall, Hardrock Café, Joeten Supermarket, top International hotels and beaches. There is a wide variety of restaurants nearby.
Property Name: Clear Water Hotel
Address 1: Located at the crossroad of Chichirica Ave and Kadena Di Amor Street in the heart of Saipan
City : Garapan - Saipan
Postal Code : 96950
Contact Name: Headman Lai
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Welcome Drink
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 10.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- The cancellation is free of charge 3 days prior to the date of arrival, after this time we will charge you the first night + Government Tax as a cancellation fee.
- Non Refundable Rate: For the non refundable bookings are no cancellation or changes possible.
- No show, 100% charges + Government Tax
Terms and Conditions
PRICES AND TAXES
- The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
- Rates quoted are in US Dollars.
- Rates do not include any applicable prevailing government taxes at the time of occupancy. The Rates are subject to 15% Hotel Occupancy Tax.
- The maximum number of guests per room is either 2 adults + 1 children (below 12 years old) for Deluxe Studio and Grand One-Bedroom, and 4 adults + 2 children for Signature Two-Bedroom. A US$30++ fee will be charged for each additional adult in Deluxe Studio and Grand One-Bedroom. A fee of US$40++ will be charged for each additional adult guest in the Signature room. Please contact the hotel for more information.
- A deposit of USD 100 or a valid credit card is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and tax.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
- You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
- Check-in time is from 2:00 pm and check-out time is by 11:00 am.
- Late check-out is available upon advance notice but may be unavailable depending on the room situation at the hotel. Following additional charges apply for late check-out. The service is available upon advance notice,
1) ~ 13:00: $10 per room (plus 15% tax)
2) ~ 15:00: $30 per room (plus 15% tax)
3) later than 15:00: a full night room fee (plus 15% tax)
- A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
- Pets other than guide dogs are not allowed. If you or your party needs the assistance of guidance dogs during your stay, please notify us in advance of your arrival.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted inside the hotel. If smoking or vaping is detected a cleaning fees of $500 will be charged to your credit card on file.
- Onsite parking is available on a first come first serve basis. Clear Water Hotel does not accept any liability for any damage or theft to vehicles parked in the car park.
DAMAGE TO HOTEL
- We reserve the right and you hereby authorize us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the Hotel during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing when you leave.
- Rooms are cleaned prior to your arrival, please note that inorder to provide you with a sustainable and economical room rate we will onlyprovide (1) turnover of towels, fitted sheet and empty trash can per weekduring your stay.
- Additional trash bag will be provided upon request.
- Please kindly keep the room clean and dispose your trash at the public trash drop-off on Ground Floor as you see fit.
- Hotel towels are strictly for uses within the hotel only, Guest are not allowed to take any items out of the hotel and cost will be applied to any missing items for replacement and / or additional clean up fees may applied, if found to be missing or used outside of hotel.
- Guest may request for daily towel change at an additional cost of $5 per towel owning to the high clean-up and administrative cost associated.
- You acknowledge and agree that Clear Water Hotel cannot be held liable for lost, damaged or stolen items. If you leave an item behind, it is your own responsibility to retrieve such item.
- Our wireless network is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. We do not warrant that access to our wireless network will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free at all times or will meet your requirements. We are not responsible for the security, integrity, accuracy or completeness of any information that you transmit or receive while using our wireless network. You may not (i) use our wireless network for any purpose that is unlawful or otherwise prohibited
LIABILITY OF CLEAR WATER HOTEL
- We will not be held accountable for any third party loss or damage of any guest belongings to the extent any liability cannot be excluded or limited by law. However, we will help in any way possible to rectify the issue.
- Clear Water Hotel does not accept liability or pay any compensation for our failure to provide services contracted due to circumstances beyond our control, such as acts of God, (natural) disaster, fire, (acts of) war and terrorism, strikes, riots, civil disorder, governmental regulations, industrial disputes, adverse weather conditions or any other exceptional and catastrophic event, circumstance or emergency, making it impossible, illegal or preventing guests from staying in our hotel
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- During the reservation process and your stay, Clear Water Hotel collects your personal data. These data are processed in accordance with our Personal Information Policy and also according to any applicable laws and regulations.