Skykomish Ballpark features 29 individual campsites of varying size and amenity, a shared community kitchen space, one brick and mortar bathroom, and 2 portable restrooms (ADA accessibility). Dry camping only, no RV hookups available. No WiFi or RV sanitation available. The park also features a baseball diamond with players benches and a recently updated playground.
Please see the description of each campsite to find general size and any amenities (e.g. riverfront, picnic table, fire ring, shade). Descriptions are listed under "details" when selecting accommodations. Maximum stay is 5 nights, up to 6 persons per campsite.
Campsites #1-7 are tent only and not suitable for trailers. For longer RVs, select campsites #15-22, 28, or 29.
Each site is located to the left of the numbered marker, when viewing from access road.
Property Name: Skykomish Campground
Address 1: MP 50.5, US Highway 2
City : Skykomish - Washington
Postal Code : 98288
Contact Name: Town Clerk
Phone : 3606772388
Email : email@example.com
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Maximum 6 persons per site. Maximum 5 night stay.
Ballpark Rules and Regulations:
- All overnight camping requires receipt of reservation from Town Hall or email confirmation from CloudBeds.
- The maximum stay is five consecutive nights.
- Fires are permitted only in designated fire pits and users are subject to all local, State and Federal restrictions. Fires must be attended at all times and extinguished completely before leaving the camping site.
- It is illegal to remove, destroy, mutilate, deface or tie any material to any structure, bench, shrub, tree, fern, plant, flower, lighting system or sprinkling system, or other park property.
- No loud music or noise before 9:00 am and after 10:00 pm.
- No exclusive use of the community kitchen facility without a permit.
- Driving or parking on the grass of the ballfield is prohibited (inside the loop) and may be punishable by a fine of $1000.00 plus additional costs (Ordinance 343).
- The town reserves the right to close the facilities to the public and lock the gates at any time.
- No alcohol may be served without a banquet permit.
- Events or groups of over 30 require a prepaid Sani-Can before reservation can be secured. Groups over 100 require two. Contact Town Hall for more information.
- Programs and activities scheduled by the town will have first priority for use of parks and facilities. Otherwise, use of parks and facilities will be on a "first-come first-served" basis.
- Leave the park in better condition than you found it.
- Dogs shall be on a leash and under control at all times. The owner shall be responsible for the removal of any waste from the animal.
- Trailers, campers and motor homes must be self-contained. Dumping gray water is prohibited.
- Electrical outlets in the kitchen may not be used to power campers or equipment at camp sites.
- Fireworks, archery and discharging of firearms are prohibited.