Property Name: The Dusun
Address 1: 3437, Kampung Kolam Air
Address 2 : Mukim Pantai
City : Seremban - Negeri Sembilan
Postal Code : 71770
Phone : +60 126162585
Email : email@example.com
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Swimming pool
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Cancellations before 14 days of the booked date can be changed to another date at no cost or refunded in full.
- Cancellations 14 days or less before the booked date will be charged one-night stay.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of booked date will be charged the entire stay.
Terms and Conditions
By accepting/ making this booking, you agree to the following terms:
- Couple rate only applies for 2 people.
- Groups showing up with more than the maximum capacity of the house will be cancelled with no refund.
- Check-in is at 2pm, check-out is at 12 noon.
- Early check-in is not possible. Check in after 5pm is by appointment.
- Payment shall be made within 7 days of this booking. After 7 days, without payment, the booking is considered void and the date will be released to other guests.
- Guests who are not staying overnight are not permitted on the property without prior agreement from The Dusun.
- The Dusun has a right to vacate any guest who is unruly or unpleasant or who disturbs other guests. Payment will not be reimbursed in these cases.
- Guests shall reimburse The Dusun for all damages to property or personal injury as a result of any negligent/willfull act by the Guests or his invitee(s) .
- Insects, plants and animals are part of The Dusun ecosystem. They will not be removed or killed unless they pose a danger.
- Guests are asked to not swim while it is raining as there is a danger of lighting striking the pool.
- Guests are asked to keep a close eye on children during their stay on The Dusun.
- The terms of the Innkeepers Act 1952 shall apply to the Guests of The Dusun.
- Guests and his invitee(s) are to stay and remain at The Dusun at their own risk.
- The Dusun shall be absolved from all liabilities/claim/damages to property or for personal injury.