Welcome to The Hooton Retreat. Be surrounded by nature's best flora and fauna as you refresh and rejuvenate during an exotic glamping experience,all of these with just a short drive away from the bustling city.
Property Name: The Hooton Retreat
Address 1: Lot 2773, Jalan Kuala Klawang, Mukim Pertang,
City : Kuala Klawang - Negeri Sembilan
Postal Code : 72300
Contact Name: Hooton Retreat
- Car Park
- Swimming Pool
- Yoga Deck
- Campfire Teepee
- Common Bathroom
- Common Hall / Cafeteria
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Rates are in Malaysian Ringgit (RM). The Hooton Retreat reserve the right to change the price without prior notice.
- All room rates charges stated inclusive breakfast.
- Children aged 6 and above are considered as adults.
- Only 1 child aged 5 and below is allowed without charge in any room type. They are required to share a bed with parents/guardians.
- The Hooton Retreat reserves the right to refuse entry to any additional guest exceeding the maximum occupancy allowed for that room type.
- Extra Bed is available upon request (RM80 Per extra bed)
- Additional breakfast chargeable at RM28 per person.
- Reservation would only be guaranteed on the basis of a full payment confirmed by The Hooton Retreat and bank in receipt verification.
- No refund will be made for booking cancellation request.
- A one (1) time booking date changes must be made at least 14 days before check-in date. 3 months grace period from the previous booking date will be given. *Subject to room availability.
- No-shows and early check-outs will be charged per the night room rate.
- The Hooton Retreat required a deposit for incidental charges upon check-in. Deposit may be placed in cash only.
- For early arrival before 2 p.m., it is recommended to pre-book the room one day in advance with a full day charge. The Hooton Retreat may accommodate late check-out after 12 p.m. for an additional fee; subject to room availability.
Terms and Conditions
- Only guests with prior booking may enter the retreat. We value the privacy of our guests. Hence, walk-in visitors or guests without a booking are prohibited and will not be entertained.
- SMOKING is STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the accommodation, washrooms, and any SHARED communal area. Smoking is only permitted in designated area of the premise.
- Parking area is provided with limited space inside the Retreat. Staying guests are advised to park at their own risk. The Hooton Retreat management will not be responsible for damage or theft to vehicles or vehicle contents.
- NO PETS are allowed in the Retreat as we respect and value the comfort and privacy of all guests.
- OUTSIDE FOOD & RAW FOOD MATERIALS are NOT ALLOWED. Cooking in the rooms and cooking appliances are prohibited in the Retreat. Only light snacks and drinks are permitted.
- We are a muslim-friendly retreat. We do not have Halal certificates. However, our food is all PORK FREE.
- The Hooton Retreat reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage or soiling, caused by accidental, deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to The Hooton Retreat's property or structure.
- The Hooton Retreat shall not be liable for the loss of money or other personal valuables during your stay.
- The following items are not permitted in The Hooton Retreat premises:
• Flammable, explosive or otherwise hazardous materials
• Objects emitting a foul odour
• Unregistered firearms or other weapons
• Objects of an unusually large size or in unusually large quantities
• Articles related to use in gambling, prostitution, smuggling or other illicit acts
• Illegal drugs or other articles, the possession of which is prohibited by the laws of Malaysia.
- The Hooton Retreat’s management reserves the right to expel or refuse the entry of any guests who do not observe the Retreat’s policy.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE:
• Upon arrival at our retreat, each individual must show proof of a completed COVID-19 vaccine series and a negative Antigen Rapid Test (Oral Fluid Self-Test Kit) for COVID-19 conducted no earlier than three days before check in. If you fail to provide required proofs, you will not be permitted to stay in our retreat. A refund will not be issued if this occurs.