When choosing a payment method:
1) if you are from Argentina please select BANK TRANSFER and follow the instructions
2) If you are from another country you may also pick BANK TRANSFER and contact us via email to email@example.com . We´ll arrange a payment method which can be either WESTERN UNION or PAYPAL (comission fees may apply)
3) Make the reservation through AIRBNB:
DOMO MINI > https://airbnb.com/h/domos-uspallata-domo-mini
Room service is included for reservations from three nights onwards and every three days.
Q: What is glamping?
A: It is a new concept, a kind of nature-friendly tourism aimed at nature lovers, which combines the traditional camping experience with amenities and comforts such as a bed, a bathroom with hot water, heating and a kitchen.
Q: Where is the complex?
A: We are in the south of the Uspallata Valley, in the district of La Fundición. 100km (1h30min from Mendoza Capital) and 10 minutes from the center of Uspallata.
Q: How do I make a reservation?
A: Above, select the dates you are interested in. If there is no availability, press the AVAILABILITY button in the upper right corner and check the available dates. If they have a red triangle, it is because they have a minimum number of nights (eg minimum two or minimum three nights). Select the number of people and the number of rooms (rooms = domes).
Q: Can I get there without a car?
A: We recommend arriving in your own or rented vehicle. If not, you can take a bus from the Andesmar company at the Mendoza terminal, get off at the Uspallata cemetery and walk 10 minutes. Consult for private transport services from Mendoza and taxi service in Uspallata.
Q: Is the dome private?
A: Of course, all the domes we offer are private and have a bathroom. We also have a common area where you can have barbecues and picnics (it is strictly forbidden to set fire around the domes, it is an area with a high risk of forest fires)
Q: Are the domes heated?
A: Yes. They have wood heating. We provide the firewood (and you provide the labor). Managing the stoves is totally part of the experience.
Q: Do the domes have air conditioning?
A: Yes, only during the summer months. However, we invite you to enjoy the outdoor spaces during the day. There are shaded patios where you can relax on sun loungers and hammocks.
Q: Is there a parking area?
A: We have private semi-covered parking on the complex.
Q: What activities can be performed?
A: We offer horseback riding and contact agencies in the region for other adventure tourism activities.
Q: Is smoking allowed?
A: Outdoor only and be responsible as it may cause fire by carelessness. Plase, do not discard filters on the floor.
Q: Are pets allowed?
A: We do not allow pets, there are animals on the farm and the presence of pets can cause conflicts with them. We make no exceptions.
Q: Can I check in before 3pm or check out after 11am?
A: Check-in is from 3 pm and check-out is at 11 am. You can leave your luggage at reception if you arrive earlier.
Q: Is the reception open 24 hours?
A: Reception staff will be happy to assist you from 9am to 9pm, after that time you can contact us if you have an emergency.
Q: What kind of weather does Uspallata have?
A: There is a large daily temperature range, it is usually very hot during the day and cold at night. We recommend bringing winter and summer clothes as well, regardless of the season.
Q: Is there snow in Uspallata?
A: It is very rare for snowfall to occur in the valley, however during the winter months you can head to the Alta Montaña area where you will find snow Parks (70 km away heading west).
OTHER ASPECTS TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT:
We respect and take good care of the nature, flora and fauna of the place. Sewage waste is processed in biodigesters, so it's important not to throw paper down the toilet. Cosmetic products (soap, shampoo, conditioner, detergent) are biodegradable and supplied by us. Tap water is drinkable. In the winter months, on the coldest days, the pipes can freeze, so the water service can be interrupted for a few hours during the early hours. Don't worry, if this happens you will have drums of water available. We invite you to enjoy the tranquility of nature and the silence of the place. Respecting rest hours is important so that all visitors have this possibility.
Property Name: DOMOS USPALLATA
Address 1: ruta provincial 52
City : uspallata - Mendoza
Postal Code : 5545
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If canceled within 7 days of arrival
No Charge - If canceled within 14 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
A continuación vamos a contarte sobre nuestras políticas, que nos van a permitir mantener la armonía y el respeto por el entorno que nos rodea!
- Estamos en una zona de alto riesgo de incendios por lo tanto, por motivos de seguridad, solo está permitido hacer fuego en la zona de fogones (SIN EXCEPCIÓN)
- No está permitido bajo ninguna circunstancia, freír ni asar comidas dentro del domo. Te invitamos a hacerlo en la zona de fogones!
- Está prohibido fumar dentro de los domos, podes hacerlo en cualquier espacio abierto teniendo la precaución de no arrojar las colillas al suelo.
- En todo grupo debe haber por lo menos una persona mayor de edad.
- Somos amantes de los animales, sin embargo no está permitido traer mascotas.
- Tratamos los residuos cloacales en un biodigestor, por lo tanto te pedimos encarecidamente no tirar papeles ni objetos sólidos en el inodoro y desagües.
- No está permitido el acceso de cualquier persona ajena a la reserva al complejo sin permiso, por favor no nos comprometas.
- Intentamos ofrecer a nuestrxs huéspedes una experiencia relajante para que puedan conectarse con la naturaleza. Por lo tanto, te pedimos que evites los ruidos molestos y la música a un volumen alto.
- Está permitido traer tu bicicleta para poder pasear por nuestra finca disfrutando de los hermosos paisajes del valle de Uspallata. ACLARACIÓN: no están permitidos los cuatriciclos ni motocicletas enduro.
Buscamos invadir lo menos posible la naturaleza en la que estamos inmersos, es por eso que te pedimos encarecidamente que respetes nuestras políticas! Esperamos que tengas una grata estadía que te permita relajarte, divertirte y (des)conectarte.