Beautiful hacienda located on a mountain, surrounded by a tropical forest and overlooking the Pacific Ocean and the National Park las Baulas.Tennis and pickleball lover, come and enjoy our private courtyard.
HOUSE RULES: Thank you in advance for your awareness and respect during your stay.
1. We agree that we do not accept groups of single men due to past experience. We do accept groups of single women, families, groups of friends, groups of surfers and/or retreats, etc.
2. We are Pet Friendly but you must always request prior authorization to bring your pet (we do not accept aggressive pets or pets with behavioral problems). Please do not bring your pet without authorization.
3. Smoking is prohibited inside the house. We do allow smoking outside, but please use the ashtray and be careful with furniture and objects.
4. Please avoid at all costs bringing sand into the house, it is very corrosive. When you return from the beach leave your clothes and towels with sand on the outside line and rinse off in the outdoor shower by the pool, we emphasize that we do not allow sand in the bathrooms of the house.
5. It is not permitted, for any reason, to take our towels off the property. Neither for use on the beach nor at check out.
6. We strongly ask you to take care of the kitchen, please take care of the utensils, do not break them, always try to wash the dishes when you finish with them, this way you will avoid attracting insects or animals that can affect and damage your stay.
7. Remember that some kitchen utensils, like pans, rice cooker, slow cooker, etc; should only be used with wooden or plastic spoons to avoid damaging them.
8. We are Pet Friendly but we do not accept for any reason that pets are on the beds or couches, remember any damage caused by you or your pet is your responsibility and you must assume it.
9. Guests are not allowed to use the laundry room. We offer laundry service for an additional cost and our team will be the only one authorized to do your laundry.
10. Please hang your damp towels where they belong, never place them on top of furniture or beds, as humidity damages wood and fabrics quickly in this climate.
11. It is important to turn off the air conditioning when no one is using it. Try to keep it off when you are not in your room.
Be conscious and ecological.
12. We do not allow lighted candles in the house because it can derive many risks. Instead we have essential oil diffusers for ambiance and fragrance, and dim fairy lights.
13. No sand or glass is allowed in the pool. Whenever you are going to swim in the pool you must use the shower to rinse yourself first, this way the pool water is kept fresh and clean for your own comfort.
14. It is forbidden for unregistered guests to enter the house. If you wish to bring a person who is not registered you must inform us in advance (an extra charge per person will be charged). Remember that we are entitled to refuse entry to any guest who is or is not registered if they don't respect people, animals or property.
15. Please be aware of noise after 11 pm. You may continue your activity but at a moderate volume that respects the neighbors.
16. Remember that we have animals on the property, we love them and ask that they be respected. If necessary they have a corral to reside, your vacation will not be affected.
17- We remind you that failure to comply with any of these rules entails a financial responsibility that will be taken from your security deposit. Avoid a situation that could harm you by complying with the rules while you enjoy and relax at Villa Wanderlust.