Important additional services:
- Different Breakfast "Fridge Fill" options are optional and can be added after the direct booking processes (but feel free to check them out by clicking here)
- Complimentary tickets to the Van Gogh Museum are our thank you for booking directly with us! Add them to your reservation for free after the booking process!
- Complimentary extensive Guidebook for our area and Amsterdam via PDF with the confirmation email
Hi there and welcome to our charming Amsterdam Canal House Suite getaway!
Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam in a nutshell:
- area is a real taste of local Amsterdam but within 10-20 minutes you are in the center or at the museum's square
- warm, personal service, daily housekeeping and quality recommendations and any kind of help you might need are always included
Paul and Karen
Standard Rate: You can cancel your stay free of charge until 7 days before your arrival date - for cancellations later than 7 days before your arrival date we charge the full costs of stay.
Non-Refundable Rate (Discounted Rate): You can cancel your reservation within 24h after making it but if you want to cancel any time after 24h after the booking we charge the full costs of the stay.
Standard Rate: We will be authorizing the full amount of the stay on your credit card 6 days prior your arrival date and charge the full amount of the stay on the day of arrival. Please let us know if you prefer to pay with a different card than used for the booking or in cash. Both is no problem.
Non-Refundable Rate: We will charge the full amount of the stay stay 24 hours after you have made the booking.
You will receive a confirmation email with the stay details and additional information immediately after your booking.
----- Click here to get back to our homepage -----
Property Name: Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam
Street Address: Sloterkade 65
City : Amsterdam - Noord-Holland
Postal Code : 1058HH
Contact Name: Paul and Karen
- Baggage storage
- Welcome drink
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast in the room
- Chocolate / Cookies
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fire extinguishers
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Refillable water stations
- Smoke alarms
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Towels changed upon request
- Guidebook of Amsterdam
- Canal Views
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Balcony to the inner garden
- Yoga Classes at home or in Vondelpark (extra fee)
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- Standard Rate:
You can cancel your stay free of charge until 7 days before your arrival date - for cancellations later than 7 days before your arrival date we charge the full costs of stay.
- Non-Refundable Rate (Discounted Rate)
You can cancel your reservation within 24h after making it but if you want to cancel any time after 24h after the booking we charge the full costs of the stay.
Terms and Conditions
Standard Rate: We will neither be charging nor blocking any amount on your credit card after your booking. 7 Days prior your arrival we will be authorizing the full costs of your stay on your crefit card. We will charge this authorized amount within the 7 days before your stay (when a free cancellation is not possible anymore).
Non-Refundable Rate: We will charge the costs of the full stay 24 hours after you have made the booking.
Amsterdam City Tax:
Just like every other BnB in Amsterdam we have to pay a tourist tax of 10% of the nightly rate per night to the city of Amsterdam. This amount is included in the total of the booking confirmation and will be charged with the total amount (see below).
Check-in / Out Addition:
You can of course check in earlier if the room is available earlier and you can store any luggage with us if you arrive earlier and the room is not ready.
And of course you can store your luggage with us after check-out if necessary.
We do not offer parking but there are many public parking spaces in front of and around the property as well as a parking garage 2 km away. Let us know you are coming by car and we will share helpful information with you.
We kindly ask you to be rather quiet inside from 11 pm on to be respectful of our neighbours, thank you for understanding.
Thank you for not wearing shoes inside :)