If your travel plans change and you have booked a nightly or weekly rental and must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 30 (thirty) days prior to your arrival date for a cheerful refund of your deposit less a $25 processing fee. If your travel plans change and you have booked a monthly rental and must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 60 (sixty) days prior to your arrival date for a cheerful refund of your deposit less a $25 processing fee. If you must cancel with less than thirty (30) days notice on a nightly or weekly rental or less than sixty (60) days notice on a monthly rental, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. If we can re-book your reservation(s), a full or partial refund will be made.
Property Management Citrus County LLC manages a group of properties where every guest reservation made is both important and special to us. After booking your reservation your credit card will be charged 20% of the total reservation, the balance of your reservation will be charged to your credit card a few days before check-in. 9% sales tax, a booking fee of $25, a check out cleaning fee of $75 and $75 pet fee (if applicable) will be added to the total cost of your reservation.
Rates and policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and for some special requests. Vacation Rental Reservations require a 3 night minimum stay.
All of our properties are privately owned and in the unlikely event the home you have booked becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we will place you in a comparable home and if none is available a full refund of any monies paid will be made to you.
Each property is a privately owned home and is located in a residential neighborhood that is not suitable to stage loud parties or accommodate more than 6-8 guests. It is very important that all vehicles and boat trailers are parked in the driveway of the home. Empty boat trailers may be parked on the lawn; nothing heavy should be driven or parked on the grass, please. In Florida, it's illegal to buy, sell or explode consumer fireworks — even on your own property.
Children must always have adult supervision, and it is expressly stated that you are responsible for your own safety and that of your children and guests, as neither the Owner, the Management Company or your Booking Agent can accept any responsibility whatsoever should an accident occur at this property. Homes, where automatic boat lifts are installed, are not available for guest use. Your understanding is appreciated.
Guest(s) acknowledges and understand that no warranty, either expressed or implied, is made by the Owner or Management Company as to the condition of the Owners’ Premises. Guests agree to observe all rules and warnings and further agree to follow any written instructions or directions given by Owners, Management Company or their representatives.
Further, Guest assumes all responsibility for injury to myself, and if applicable, my family members and guests and further releases and discharges Owner, Management Company and their representatives for injury, loss or damage arising out of Guests’ use of or presence upon the property, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family or other third parties. GUEST RELEASES AND INDEMNIFIES OWNER, MANAGEMENT COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES FROM ALL LIABILITY.
It is our aim that you have a wonderful holiday, and therefore please inform us of any problems or complaints about the villa or its facilities as soon as possible, in order for us to rectify any situation without it spoiling your vacation. Any complaint made on your return home that was not previously notified to the Management Company while you were staying with us, cannot be acted upon after you return to your home.
Authorization is given to Property Management Citrus County LLC to charge your credit card the cost of any missing or damaged items on the unit, or any accommodation costs not paid for by a travel agent.
For our pet-friendly units, you must register the pet at the time of reservation and an additional pet fee of $75 will be added to your rate. Your pet(s) must be leashed at all times and you must clean up after your pet(s). If we find that any unregistered pet has occupied a unit, the pet fee will be charged to your credit card.
Absolutely No Smoking, No Open Flames and No Candle burning within any of our properties; however, designated outdoor areas are available. If we find that you have smoked in our property a $250.00 fine will be levied against your credit card.
1. Guests agree to report any damage that they find or cause immediately to the rental representative.
2. Guests assume all responsibility for the behavior of self and their guests and agree to abide by all rules and regulations of the property.
3. Properties are privately owned and are located in residential neighborhoods and are not suitable to stage loud parties. Should guests behavior necessitate eviction including a complaint of noise or any other violation set forth by the County of Citrus, all prepaid rents and deposits shall be considered earned.
4. Guests are responsible for the completion of the Short Term Rental Registration Form; you can find a copy of in the home information book.
5. All units are furnished with the basic amenities of a home. However, during your stay, if you run out of some consumable items, they may need to be replenished by guests. For example, toilet paper, paper towels, dish washing liquid, laundry detergent and propane gas for grills. It is also a good idea to bring your own beach towel to use at the pool, on the boat or river.
6. All keys given to guests must be returned or pay a $50.00 lost key fee. If a guest loses their key during their stay there will be a $25.00 delivery fee.
7. For our pet friendly units a $75.00 pet fee will be required.
1. Please contact us by phone at least two days prior to arrival to confirm check in procedures and confirm approximate arrival time.
2. Depending on the property, we will either check you into the property, or a key will be left for you on the premises.
3. Properties are generally ready for occupancy between 3:00 and 4:00 p.m. An early check in may be possible but must be arranged in advance. Late arrivals are fine but must be arranged in advance.
4. The Short Term Rental Registration Form must be completed prior to check-in. The failure to do so will result in no access to the home.
5. Our homes are "Self Catering." They are fully equipped and furnished. You will need to provide food and other supplies as needed. We do not guarantee items such as laundry and dish detergents or personal hygiene items to be in the home.
1. Please gather and bag all garbage and place in garbage cans with lids secured tightly and carry to curb for pick up.
2. Gather all used linens and towels and place in laundry room.
3. If your unit has a dishwasher, place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and run. If it does not have a dishwasher, please wash all dishes and leave to dry in dish drainer.
4. If you have moved any furniture, outside furniture, grills, etc. please place back in their original position
5. If there is anything mechanical or housekeeping wise that needs to be addressed, please leave a note for the housekeeper.
6. Set A/C to 84º.
7. You will be subject to additional cleaning charges if the unit is left in an unacceptable manor.