Our vision at Country Acres is to reinvent the expected. To change the perception of what it means to stay in a motel. Our mission is to offer our guests a clean and comfortable room at an affordable price, with a traditional common courtesy that one should expect from the hospitality industry. We are family-friendly and welcome those who are traveling alone, with large groups, or on a business trip.
Property Name: Country Acres Motel
Address 1: 187 Route 6a
City : Sandwich - Massachusetts
Postal Code : 02563
Contact Name: Vanessa Castañon
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- A credit card is required to hold a room.
- No charges will be made to the card until the arrival date.
- Cancellations must be made 3 days prior to arrival date. Failure to cancel without a 3-day advanced notice will assess a non-refundable fee in the dollar amount of one nights stay.
- Changes to your stay must be made 3 days prior to arrival. Upon arrival you agree to pay for the full amount of the reserved length
- The fee will be applied to the card on file. No authorization needed.
- You may cancel or change your reservation up to 3 days prior to your arrival date at no charge.
- If you would prefer to apply the cancellation fee towards a future reservation, we are willing to accommodate this request, please give us a call
Telephone: 508-888-2878 Toll Free: 888-860-8650
Terms and Conditions
Other Policies and Rules
- Dispute Resolution & Problems: Please call us to dispute or resolve any problems or concerns. We are family-owned and operated, and we would like to provide a comfortable and pleasant stay. We gladly accept suggestions and feedback on how to make your stay better, so please let us know if there is something we can do to improve.
- Check-in & out: Check-in is at 3:00 PM, Check-out is at 11:00 AM
- Late Arrivals: We are happy to accommodate late arrivals after 10 PM with notification.
- Late Departures: Because we are limited on time, we cannot allow late departures to stay in the room, but you are welcome to wait in the breakfast area near the check-in area.
- Early Departures: There are no refunds for early departures.
- Prices and Taxes: All reservations are subject to State and Local taxes that will be charged in addition to room rates
- Payments and Refunds: Any refunds, if applicable, will be made 48 hours after the time of approval, but may take longer due to bank processing times. All credit card processing fees will be deducted from any refunds given.
- Additional Fees: A $25 dollar charge will be applied to the credit card on file for any linens taken from the room, or keys not returned.
- Smoking Policy: All rooms are non-smoking; this includes E-Cigarettes and Marijuana. The hotel respectfully requests that hotel guests do not smoke the rooms and instead use the dedicated outdoor smoking areas. Any room determined to have been smoked in will assess a $150 cleaning fee. This fee will be charged to the credit card on file, no authorization needed.
- Traveling with Minors: We welcome guests of all ages, but please be aware we do not offer cribs or sleeping arrangements for infants or toddlers
- Traveling with Pets: Unfortunately, at this time we do not allow pets.
- Parking: Each room reservation comes with one free designated parking spot. Each spot is located just outside each room for easy loading and unloading. Spaces are limited, so please let us know if you have more than one vehicle. Proximity parking to your room(s) is limited to one vehicle per reservation. Additional parking is available upon request
- Use of Personal Information: We take your privacy seriously. Unless required by law, we do not share any of your personal information with anyone – ever!
- We Do Not Discriminate: We happily welcome guests of all diverse backgrounds; gender, race, nationality, religion, and so on
- Right to Refuse Service: Although we happily welcome diverse guests of all types and backgrounds, we also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Lastly - We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay, so please let us know if there is anything further we can provide!