Property Name: BridgeView Resort
Street Address: Atimpoku Roundabout
City : Akosombo
Contact Name: BridgeView Resort
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Airport shuttle
- Beauty services
- Board games / puzzles
- Bottled water
- Breakfast Buffet
- Breakfast, Continental
- Breakfast, free
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Express check-in / check-out
- Exterior corridor
- Family rooms
- First aid kits
- Food delivery
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Ironing Service
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' meals
- Kids' TV channels
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Movie nights
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Pool / Beach towels
- Shuttle service
- Suit / Trouser press
- Table tennis / Ping pong
- Taxi service
- Tour Assistance
- Towels changed upon request
- Wine / Champagne
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Hour: 1:30 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $40.00
Late check-out (after 12:00 PM and before 1:30 PM) may result in a fee.
Terms and Conditions
- To abide by all legal requirements and building security rules, you will be asked to provide a copy of your official government-issued photo ID, confirm your contact information, and pass through our verification portal.
Important note: The information is collected for screening and verification only and is not stored or used for any other purposes.
- We want you to have a great time when you are here. But if things get too crazy, we go by the old-school rule of ‘you break it, you buy it’ and property damages or missing items will be charged to your credit card at market value.
- Sing your heart out and have passionate conversation all day long, but from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. the whole property goes into hush mode for what we like to call quiet time (or sleep time).
- Housekeeping will be done upon requests. Should you need fresh towels or linen, please call the front desk.
Guest Safety Policy
- As part of our commitment to guest safety, employees will not disclose the identity, room number or presence of a guest to anyone. This includes the taking of or delivery of messages or indirect forwarding of phone calls. It is the responsibility of guests to communicate their presence and room number to any person they wish to receive calls or visits from.
- Safety cameras are used throughout the premises, and anyone on our property may be recorded. The hotel assumes no responsibility for any personal bodily injury incurred while using our facilities including our swimming pools. If you participate in any of our activities including but not limited to the boat cruise, hiking, kayaking, abseiling etc., you do so at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for the content of items left in your vehicle.
Cancellation PolicyPlease carefully read our cancellation policy. Rarely can we make any exceptions to this. Our receptionists are instructed to follow this policy and rules. So to save any misunderstanding we would be grateful if you can observe the following:
- If you cancel more than 14 days in advance, the total amount of the reservation will be refunded.
- If you cancel less than 14 days in advance, payment is non-refundable.
- In case of a no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged and is non-refundable.
- The total price of the reservation will be charged right away after booking and is subject to our cancellation policy.
Check-in / Check-out / Business Hours
- You can check-in any time from 3PM local time.
- Please note that check-in cannot be completed until full payment has been received and approved.
- During the check-in process, our receptionist will provide you with any information which may be required during your stay such as activities, spa services, sights you may like to see, places to go at night, etc. Always ask our receptionist for anything that would make your stay more enjoyable and convenient.
- You can check-out any time up until Noon local time. Later check-out times may be requested although we may not always be able to accommodate late changes and will depend on availability and on how busy we are.
- At check-out time, please drop your key card at the reception.
- Please note that a more detailed inspection of the room is usually made after the check-out time and we reserve the right to charge you for any damages or breakages found before the room is occupied again.
- Please be aware that bed linen and towels should be placed where they were originally found. The bed linen and towels are NOT gifts and should remain in the room.
- Our rooms are non-smoking. This applies to both traditional smoking methods and all electronic delivery systems, including vapes, vaporizers, vape pens, hookah pens, electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes or e-cigs), e-pipes, and any variations of the foregoing regardless of the product’s name. Any smoking in the rooms or strong lingering smoking scents in rooms will result in a disappointed look and a $50 room cleaning fee.