Along the famous Lewis and Clark Trail, River’s Fork Lodge & RV Park welcomes guests to stay on the edge of the Salmon River in North Fork, Idaho. Whether you're here to fish, hunt, raft, hike, view wildlife, or ski at nearby Lost Trail Ski Area, River’s Fork Lodge features eight private hotel rooms and eight RV campsites for a cozy night's rest.
Property Name: River's Fork Lodge
Address 1: 2036 Highway 93 N
City : North Fork - Idaho
Postal Code : 83466
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- NO SMOKING inside hotel rooms. Guests who violate this policy will be charged a fee of $250.
- NO FISH/GAME inside hotel rooms. Guests who violate this policy will be charged a fee of $250.
- Pets are allowed in the RV park but must be leashed and supervised while outside.
- Please let us know if you have reserved a hotel room and are planning to bring your dog. There is a fee of $75 per dog. This fee will be charged at check-in.
- Sorry, cats are not permitted in the hotel rooms.
- All pets must be leashed and supervised at all times while outside.
- We service the cabins on an as-needed basis. If you need towels, trash taken out, or any special requirements during your stay, we are happy to fulfill them upon request.