Along the famous Lewis and Clark Trail, River’s Fork Lodge & RV Park welcomes guests to stay on the edge of the Salmon River in North Fork, Idaho. Whether you're here to fish, raft, hike, view wildlife, or ski at nearby Lost Trail Ski Area, River’s Fork Lodge features a spacious cabin for large groups, seven private hotel rooms and eight RV campsites for a cozy night's rest.
Property Name: River's Fork Lodge
Street Address: 2036 Highway 93 N
City : North Fork - Idaho
Postal Code : 83466
- Air conditioning
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Express check-in / check-out
- Guest parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Water sports equipment rental
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- NO SMOKING inside lodge rooms or private cabin. Guests who violate this policy will be charged a fee of $250.
- NO FISH/GAME inside lodge rooms or private cabin. Guests who violate this policy will be charged a fee of $250.
- NO PETS inside lodge rooms or private cabin. Guests who violate this policy will be charged a fee of $250.
- Pets are allowed in the RV park but must be leashed and supervised while outside.
- Check-in (4:00 pm) and check-out (11:00 am) are contactless. The morning of your arrival, you'll receive a text from us with your room number or RV spot and a door code for entry. Hence, please provide a mobile phone number when making a reservation.
- Upon arrival, there is a credit card authorization of $250 for incidentals. The amount does not post to your account--it is simply used to guarantee payment in case there are any damages to the room.
- We service the rooms on an as-needed basis. If you need towels, trash taken out, or any special requirements during your stay, we are happy to fulfill them upon request.
- The drive to River's Fork is beautiful but full of elk and other big game animals. Please drive cautiously.
- The Salmon River is majestic but be aware of its swift current and practice river safety at all times. Do not enter the water without a life jacket.
- Due to our location within a national forest, there is no cell service in our area. Our wifi, however, is powered by Starlink and reasonably strong (40Mbps).
- Similarly, there are limited food options nearby. We are working to improve the availability of more food but please come prepared. The general store next door has many packaged options, and we can also recommend a few good restaurants within ten minutes of our location.