Historic style, modern performance
Close attention to detail took a century-old cannery and turned it into a premier lodge for every occasion. Stepping into Salamatof Cannery Lodge feels like stepping back in time without compromising on all the modern luxuries you need to have a comfortable stay.
The lodge provides a personal touch that makes every stay and every event extra
special. Whether you’re planning a wedding or a corporate getaway, we have the
space for you. Our grounds feature a gorgeous view overlooking the famous Kenai
Please note, we highly recommend calling our office at 907-261-9499 or emailing email@example.com to make reservations. If you would like to make reservations online, please only do so through our website at thecannerylodge.com. Due to technical difficulties beyond our control (with online booking sites), any reservation made outside of these options is currently not valid and you will need to immediately call the site you used to request a cancellation and refund. Thank you.
Property Name: Salamatof Cannery Lodge, LLC
Street Address: 2101 Bowpicker Ln
Apt, suite, floor etc. : #13
City : Kenai - Alaska
Postal Code : 99611
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Meeting rooms
- Photocopying services
- Honeymoon / bridal suite
- Non-smoking rooms
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full Charge - 100% of Full Stay - with less than 24 hours notice or "No Show".
The Cannery Lodge highly recommends getting travel insurance to cover you in the event you need to cancel for any reason.
Terms and Conditions
- GUEST REGISTRATION OFFICE: 907-261-9499
- CHECK-IN 3:00 PM. CHECK-OUT 11:00 AM.
- EARLY CHECK-IN or LATE CHECK-OUTS: Not permitted July-August. Must be pre-arranged and is not guaranteed. An additional fee may be charged.
- QUIET HOURS: 10:00 PM-7:00 AM… Unless there is a management-approved event in progress.
- BALANCE DUE: Balances will be collected at time of check-in. Incidentals will be collected at check-out. Visa, MC, Discover, Diners Club & American Express are accepted. Checks will not be accepted.
- ROOM KEYS: Please return room key(s) to the Registration Office or leave them in your room. $25 fee per missing key.
- ACCESSIBILITY UNIT: Cannery Suite 1. We have no elevators to any of our second-floor rooms.
- SPEED LIMIT: Please keep your speed under 10 mph as you enter the property to protect our staff, guests / children, and wildlife.
- PARKING: Designated parking area is south of Guest Registration only. Vehicles may pull up to/near rooms for loading/unloading only but are not allowed to remain parked in lodging areas at any time.
- ADJOINING ROOMS WITH A KITCHEN SUITE: Please call our office to make these arrangements in advance. Online reservations do not work in these cases and are not guaranteed.
- ICE MACHINE:There is an ice machine in the Hen House. Or you may check for small bags ofice in the chest freezer behind the Galley (on the backside of Housekeeping forthe Cannery Lodge Riverview rooms.) Ice is for personal use only and not forfilling buckets or coolers, etc.
- FIRE PITS: Firepits are available for guests. Wood is provided. Inform staff before use.Must comply with burn bans. Do not use if too windy. Be sure the fire is outbefore leaving unattended.
- LOUNGE HOURS: Inquire with Registration Office staff. A bartender may be available for a small fee for private events with advanced notice.
- RESTAURANT HOURS: Inquire with Registration Office Staff.
- CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST: COMING SOON! When available, please join us in the Galley from 7-9a.
- ALTERNATIVE BED OPTIONS: We do not supply rollaway beds, cots, hide-a-beds, or cribs. We currently offer 3 rooms with an extra Twin bed. Otherwise, 1 room has 2 Twins, and all other rooms have either ONE King or ONE Queen only.
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES must be consumed in guest rooms only unless purchased from the Lodge, and in designated locations.
- FISH: No cleaning of fish at this time on the property.
- RIVER ACCESS: There is no direct river access at this time from the property. The beach is close by. A short walk from there, and you can access the mouth of the river.
- PETS: No pets allowed. A service animal must have advance approval from management and follow all rules and applicable laws. We reserve the right to reject requests without notice or management pre-approval. Violation of this policy will result in a special cleaning fee no less than $300.00 and will be charged to the card on file.
- SMOKE-FREE PROPERTY - Smoking in any room is strictly prohibited. Violation of this policy will result in a special cleaning fee of no less than $500.00 per day and will be charged to the card on file. An outside service provider or equipment may be needed for specialty cleaning and deodorizing.
- PROPERTY OF THE SALAMATOF CANNERY LODGE: Any items belonging to the Lodge that are removed or damaged, accidentally, or intentionally, will be charged to the card on file for replacement value or repair.