Historic style, modern performanceClose attention to detail took a century-old cannery and turned it into a premier lodge for every occasion. Stepping into The Cannery Lodge feels like stepping back in time without compromising on all the modern luxuries you need to have a comfortable stay.
The lodge provides a personal touch that makes every stay and every event extra special. Whether you’re planning a wedding or a corporate getaway, we have the space for you. Our grounds feature ocean and river frontage, the potential for miles of skiing or hiking trails depending on the time of year, helipad and even a boat launch, dock and boat storage.
Property Name: The Cannery Lodge
Address 1: 2101 Bowpicker Ln
Address 2 : #13
City : Kenai - Alaska
Postal Code : 99611
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - 50% of Full Stay - If cancelled within 60 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Guest Registration Winter Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Summer Hours: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
- Please call our office at 907-261-9499 to make after hours arrangements. A gate code is required after hours in order to enter the property.
- Check-in 3:00 PM. Check-out 11:00 AM. PLEASE SEE FIRST 2 NOTES. Late check-out will result in $75.00/hour charge unless prearranged and confirmed with Guest Registration prior to arrival.
- Parking is allowed in designated lot south of Guest Registration only. Vehicles may pull up to rooms for loading / unloading only, but are not permitted to remain parked in lodging areas at any time.
- Any balance due will be collected at time of check in. Incidentals will be collected at check out. Visa, MC, Discover, Diners Club & American Express are accepted. Checks will not be accepted.
- Accessibility unit is Cannery Suite 1. We have no elevators to any of our second floor rooms.
- Alcoholic beverages must be consumed in guest rooms only unless purchased from the Lodge.
- No cleaning of fish on property.
- No pets allowed other than service animals with proper documentation.
- Inquire about RV parking. There may be a small fee.
- Fire pits and 6 miles of trails available for guests.
- Quiet hours from 10PM-7AM