Historic style, modern performanceClose attention to detail took a century-old cannery and turned it into a premier lodge for every occasion. Stepping into The Cannery Lodge feels like stepping back in time without compromising on all the modern luxuries you need to have a comfortable stay.
The lodge provides a personal touch that makes every stay and every event extra special. Whether you’re planning a wedding or a corporate getaway, we have the space for you. Our grounds feature ocean and river frontage, the potential for miles of skiing or hiking trails depending on the time of year, helipad and even a boat launch, dock and boat storage.
Property Name: The Cannery Lodge
Address 1: 2101 Bowpicker Ln
City : Kenai - Alaska
Postal Code : 99611
Phone : 907-261-9499
Email : The-Cannery-Lodge@pacrimlog.com
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
- Private Boat Launch
- Walking/Hiking/Running Trails
- Oceanfront Access
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If cancelled within 3 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Check-In is 3:00 PM-11:00 PM. Please call our office at 907-261-9499 to make after hour arrangements.
- Parking is allowed in designated lot south of Guest Registration only. Vehicles may pull up to rooms for loading/unloading but are not allowed to be parked in lodging area at anytime.
- Check Out time is 11:00 AM. Late check-out will result in $75.00 per hour charge unless prearranged and confirmed with front desk prior to arrival.
- Club is open Thursdays- Saturdays 4PM-10PM. Full bar and food available for purchase.
- Payment will be collected at time of check in. Visa, MC, Discover, Diners Club & American Express are accepted. Cash will be accepted for payment, must be paid in full at check-in and accompanied with valid credit card on file for any incidentals incurred during stay. Checks will not be accepted.
- Accessibiilty unit is ADMIN 1. We have no elevators to any of our second floor rooms.
- Alcoholic beverages must be consumed in guest rooms only unless purchased from the Lodge.
- No cleaning of fish on property.
- No pets allowed other than service animals with proper documentation.
- No RV parking
- Quiet hours from 10PM-7AM