Enjoy an R & Art stay at The Chapel of Sacred Mirrors in the heart of the Hudson Valley.
- Amenities in the fully restored guest house include continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi, a world class Visionary Art gallery and a fascinating art & mysticism library appointed with altars and fireplaces.
- Outdoors, CoSM offers 40 acres of wooded grounds to explore filled with walking trails, a labyrinth, and site specific art installations.
- Buffet style meals available Monday through Friday with Meat, Vegetarian, Vegan, and Gluten Free options.
Property Name: CoSM Chapel of Sacred Mirrors
Address 1: 46 Deer Hill Road
City : Wappinger Falls - New York
Postal Code : 12590
Contact Name: CoSM Hospitality Department
Phone: (845) 297-2323 extension 104
- Visionary Art Gallery
- Art & Mysticism Library
- Walking Trails
- Art Installations
- CoSM Shop
- Mushroom Cafe
- Parlor & Library Fireplaces
- Self Serve Continental Breakfast
- Yoga Supplies
- Complimentary Botanical Body Care Products
- Air Conditioning
- Buffet Meal Tickets (M-F)
- Meditation Spaces
- Located in Beautiful Hudson River Valley
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- *Room check-in is available from 3 pm - 6 pm, 7 days a week.* If arriving outside of standard check in hours, please contact the Hospitality department to coordinate arrival time. Late check in is not guaranteed and is only available upon confirmation with Hospitality.
- Room check-out is at 11 am. Room check-out after Full Moon and Celestial event nights is 12 pm.
- You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you or any member of your party cause to the accommodation or its contents. Please report these as soon as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest's credit/ debit card, or we may send you an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant. We may make an additional charge if you did not report this.
- We do not accept liability for damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm - 10 am or after an event. Non-paying visitors are not permitted in guest rooms during quiet hours. All overnight guests must pay and register with the Hospitality Manager.
- Guest parking is ONLY allowed only in the Entheon parking lot and the CoSM office parking lot. Parking on roadways is strictly prohibited.
- A $20 replacement fee will be charged to your credit card upon the loss of your room key.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING INSIDE however, designated outdoor smoking areas are available. Smoking is prohibited inside virtually all public buildings in New York State including churches. Smoking inside the Grey House will set off alarms that automatically bring the Fire Department. In guest rooms that evidence smoking, smell or debris, guests will be charged an additional $250. This includes smokeless cigarette devices (vape pens).