Enjoy an R & Art stay at The Chapel of Sacred Mirrors in the heart of the Hudson Valley.
- Amenities in the fully restored guest house include continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi, a world class Visionary Art gallery
and a fascinating art & mysticism library appointed with altars and fireplace.
- Outdoors, CoSM offers 40 acres of wooded grounds
to explore filled with walking trails, a labyrinth, and site specific art installations.
Property Name: CoSM
Address 1: 46 Deer Hill Road
City : Wappinger Falls - New York
Postal Code : 12590
Contact Name: Genevieve Wood
Phone : 8452972323 x104
Email : email@example.com
- Gift shop
- Walking trails with site specific art installations
- Parlor with fireplace
- Art & Mysticism Library
- Yoga Supplies
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Damages and Breakages
- You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you or any member of your party cause to the accommodation or its contents. Please report these as soon as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest's credit/ debit card, or we may send you an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant. We may make an additional charge if you did not report this.
- We do not accept liability for damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm-10am or after an event. Non-paying visitors are not permitted in guest rooms during quiet hours. All overnight guests must pay and register with the Hospitality Manager.
- Guest parking is ONLY allowed only in the Entheon parking lot and the CoSM office parking lot. Parking on roadways is strictly prohibited.
- A $20 replacement fee will be charged to your credit card upon the loss of your room key.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING INSIDE however, designated outdoor smoking areas are available. Smoking is prohibited inside virtually all public buildings in New York State including churches. Smoking inside the Grey House will set off alarms that automatically bring the Fire Department. In guest rooms that evidence smoking, smell or debris, guests will be charged additionally $250. This includes smokeless cigarette devices (vape pens).