Your vacation begins here.
Welcome to the Les Oyats House and the Vent et Dunes House reservation site.
Located close to each other, both houses offer breathtaking views of the sea and direct beach access.
*The Les Oyats House accommodates 6 to 8 people comfortably. Freshly built, this residence is ideal for relaxing moments with family or friends. Its coastal style and large openings allow you to fully enjoy the natural landscape that surrounds you. CITQ: 308043
*The Vent et Dunes House accommodates 5 to 7 people. It is typical of the Îles-de-la-Madeleine and offers a true haven of peace. CITQ: 171894
For both houses, the sunset is simply breathtaking. Don't wait any longer and book now to experience this unique getaway on the Dune de L'Ouest beach. You will be enchanted by this seaside escape
Property Name: Maison Les Oyats
Street Address: 2127 Chem. De l'Étang des Caps
City : Bassin - Quebec
Postal Code : G4T0K5
Contact Name: Passion Les Iles
Phone: (514) 978-0776
- BBQ facilities
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Beach Umbrellas
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Guest parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Picnic area
- Pool / Beach towels
- Private check-in / check-out
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Sun deck
- Water sports (non-motorized)
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 9:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Cancellations must be made in writing and sent to the Lessor.
If notice of the cancellation is received before April 1, 2024, or ninety (90) days before the rental for dates before April 1, 2024 (whichever occurs first), the Reservation deposit will be retained by the Lessor as liquidated damages.
If the cancellation is received either i) after April 1, 2024, or ii) fewer than eighty-nine (89) days before a rental for dates before April 1, 2024 (whichever occurs first), all amounts received by the Lessor will be retained by the Lessor as liquidated damages, except for theDamage deposit which will be returned.
If the stay must be cancelled or interrupted by the Lessor due to a disaster, a fire, a water interruption, a power failure, or any other cause of force majeure (as defined hereafter), the Lessor's liability is limited to the rental cost set forth hereunder and no other damage can be claimed by the Lessee.
The cost for the remaining days will be refunded, without any other right or recourse of any kind whatsoever for the Lessee.
Terms and Conditions
- The non refundable 40% Reservation deposit is required to confirm your reservation, failing which the signed contract will be deemed null and void upon the expiry of that time.
- Damage deposit: In addition to the rental costs, an amount of 500$ (the: “Damage deposit”), will be retain on your credit card as a Damage deposit in case of breakage or damages caused to the Accommodation or to the Lessor’s property. This Damage deposit is due at the same time as the Balance payment and will be remitted once the person in charge of maintenance confirms that everything is in order after your stay. This Damage deposit can be withheld at the Lessor’s discretion, in whole or in part, to pay cleaning fees necessary for excessive dirt or disorder of the premises, breakage of the Lessor's appliances or furniture, and excessive dishes not washed after the Lessee's departure.
- The Balance is due at least ninety (90) days before arrival (Be sure to provide us with your boat or plane reservation before sending your payment.)
- When the reservation is made fewer than ninety (90) days before arrival, payment must be made in full and is not refundable.
- Non-payment of the Balance results in the automatic termination of the reservation and of this contract, and any sum received will be withheld by the Lessor as damages, the Lessor also reserving all their rights and remedies as to additional damages suffered.
The Lessor guarantees that the establishment holds a valid classification certificate issued by the Corporation de l'industrie touristique du Québec (CITQ) in accordance with the Quebec Act respecting tourist accommodation establishments.
- The Accommodation may be rented for vacationing purposes only.
- The Lessee may not transfer his/her rights under this rental contract or sublet the Accommodation in any way.
- If, on the date of departure, the Lessee does not leave at the time stipulated in the contract, additional charges for the delay in leaving within the agreed time equal to the daily rental price will apply for each 4-hour period of delay, subject to all other rights and remedies of the Lessor to claim the excess damages suffered;
- Sanitary paper and cleaning products are provided for the beginning of the stay and personal hygiene products not provided.
- The Accommodation is rented as portrayed on the website.
- Bedding included (pillows, sheets, etc.) and bath and beach towels provided.
- Electric heating provided.
- Propane for the BBQ not provided (There could be some left in the tank, to be filled and/or replaced as needed, at your expense)
- SMOKING in the Accommodation is strictly forbidden.
- No ANIMALS allowed.
- It is important that outdoor noise be kept to a minimum after 10 P.M. for the neighbours’ peace.
- No parties allowed.
- No guests other than the persons indicated herein can be on the premises after 10 P.M.
- All instructions related to the use of the house must be followed. If one or other of these terms is NOT RESPECTED during the stay, the owner or caretaker reserves the right of eviction, without refund.
- The Lessee must inform the Lessor forthwith of any DAMAGE or BREAKAGE caused to the Accommodation or the Lessor’s property during the stay.·
- The Lessee is liable for the material damage or bodily injuries suffered, which occurred in or around the Accommodation rented, for the duration of the rental period, for any cause whatsoever, and shall hold the lessor harmless against any claim to that effect.
- The Lessor and any other person on the rented premises agree to hold the Lessor harmless against any claim by anyone which arises from damages for which they are liable. The Lessee agrees to leave the rented Accommodation in the same condition as when it was rented.
- The Lessee is liable for any breakage caused by their and accompanying persons’ personal items and any damage caused to the Accommodation or to the Lessor’s property shall be charged to the Lessor. The Lessee agrees to abide by reasonable rules of conduct established from time to time by the Lessor (in particular, but not limited to, the rules set forth hereunder) and to act as any prudent and diligent lessee would.
The Lessor may not be held liable for any accident, injury or illness that is the fault of the Lessee, and that may befall the Lessee or his/her guests during the stay. By accepting this provision and this contract, the Lessee and his/her guests accept the risks associated with their stay at the Lessor’s establishment. The Lessor may not be held liable for the theft or loss of the property of the Lessee or his/her guests during their stay and the Lessee releases the Lessor of any liability to that effect.