The perfect Alberta foothills experience!
Country inn styled Bed and Breakfast accommodation just south of Calgary.Located in the quiet residential town of Nanton, Alberta. Changing Seasons bed and breakfast is a peaceful summer getaway. After a day of outdoor adventures of visiting local sites, cycle touring, horseback riding, or golfing there is nothing better than relaxing on the patio or by our fireplace. We are perfectly situated to be easy driving distance to many famous tourist attractions such as Banff National Park, Kananaskis country, Head Smashed in Buffalo Jump, Waterton National Park and Dinosaur Provincial Park. We are also close to Calgary and its airport, Fort MacLeod and Lethbridge for day trips while returning to relaxing evenings in the country.Or stay with us for:
- Weddings and reunions
- Visiting family in Nanton
- Visiting local attractions (i.e. Bomber Command Museum, Golfing and the Antique Walk)
- Sporting events (i.e. curling bondspiels, hockey tournaments, etc)
- Workshops (i.e. quilting, baking, brewing, cheese making etc.)
- Artist and musician retreats
Included in your stay you will be treated to:
- A choice of hot or cold breakfast with freshly baked breads
- Wheelchair accessible accommodation and washrooms on the ground floor
- Free Wi-Fi internet and on site parking
- Private en-suite bathrooms
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Personalized trip routes to explore our amazing Alberta foothills
Property Name: Changing Seasons Bed & Breakfast
Street Address: 1801 26th Avenue
Apt, suite, floor etc. : Box 1307
City : Nanton, Alberta, Canada - Alberta
Postal Code : T0L 1R0
Contact Name: Roland Schmidt-Bellach
- Baggage storage
- Accessible Parking
- Baby safety gates
- Board games / puzzles
- Breakfast Buffet
- Breakfast, Continental
- Breakfast, free
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cashless payment accepted
- Express check-in / check-out
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireplace, outdoor
- Golf course within 3.5 km / 2 mi
- Guest parking
- Horseback riding
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Picnic area
- Private check-in / check-out
- Property has wheelchair access
- Raised toilet
- Sanitized tableware
- Shared lounge / TV area
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Sun deck
- Toilet with grab rails
- Towels changed upon request
- Walking Tours
- Complimentary home made cheese and craft beer (upon request and depending on availability)
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- For cancellations of reservations prior to seven (7) days of stay, the guest will not be charged.
For cancellations of reservations occurring within seven (7) days of stay the guest will be responsible for a fee of one (1) night’s rate per room.
No refunds for early departures.
For reservations not cancelled and not honoured, guest will be responsible for one (1) night's rate per room.
Terms and Conditions
- Our prices include breakfast and taxes (not applicable to reduced rates)
- Payment is accepted at the time of stay
- We accept credit cards, e-transfers, cheque (from a Canadian Bank) and cash. A 3% processing fee is applied to all credit card transactions only, to cover the service charge from our credit card service provider to process a transaction through them.
- Families with children are very welcome at our B&B. We can provide an additional matress on the floor at no additional charge if requested ahead of time.
- Our 4 double rooms are located on the ground floor and access to our B&B through either the front or back door are wheelchair accessible.
- Our bathrooms are equiped with hand rails to assist with use of the toilet.
- Please let us know either at the time of booking or the latest 24hrs before your arrival if you have any dietary restrictions we should be aware of when preparing your breakfast.
- Parking is free and located either in our private parking area behind the house or out front of the house on the quiet residential street.
- Breathe easy. as our B&B is a non-smoking property. This applies to both traditional smoking methods and all electronic delivery systems, including vapes, vaporizers, vape pens, hookah pens, electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes or e-cigs), e-pipes, and any variations of the foregoing regardless of the product’s name. Any smoking in the rooms or strong lingering smoking scents in rooms will result in a disappointed look and a $100 room cleaning fee.
- Reservation information will not be shared with anyone outside of the B&B administration and will ONLY be used for registration/booking purposes. Credit card information provided will be deleted as soon as payment has been processed or instructions have been given to use another payment method.