We’re so pleased to welcome you to our property The Lakefront Inn at Island Pond, VT. We’re delighted to share the shores of Island Pond’s pristine lake in the Summer and the top of the lake during Winter as part of The VAST Trail. A waterfront lodging experience awaits you! We are open year-round so you may enjoy the seasons’ activities: snowmobiling, fishing, all terrain vehicle fun, boating, kayaking and so much more!
Rekindle a romance, gather with friends, reunite with family and reward your employees with a teambuilding experience only available on Island Pond! We are located in the downtown village, within walking distance to sandy beaches, tennis courts, local shops, and quaint bars & restaurants.
We look forward to your visit! The Lakefront Inn at Island Pond – your getaway to the northeast kingdom! (NEK)
The Towns Family
Property Name: Island Pond Country Inn
Street Address: 127 Cross St
City : Island Pond - Vermont
Postal Code : 05846
Contact Name: Danielle Towns
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
One week cancellation is required prior to arrival once a room is booked on holiday weeks, peak season (December 15 - March 31, April 1st - September 31st), and/or special events.
Terms and Conditions
Prices and Taxes
- We believe the children are our future, but you still have to be 21 years old and present to book a room
- Is it really you? A valid photo ID is required upon check-in
- All requests to reserve a room must include the first and last name of all adults occupying the room and a valid credit card for a guarantee of arrival
- Our room rates are always awesome, and they are subject to change
- All rooms are subject to a 9% tax collected by the State of Vermont as Rooms Tax
- Vacations should be stress-free and for thatreason, you get to park right in front of your room (or super close). Byparking a vehicle at our facility, you (and your guests) are doing so on yourown accord. The hotel does not take responsibility or accept liability fordamage, accident or loss to your vehicle or personal property.But guess what? We’ve got state-of-the-artsurveillance cameras watching over the parking lot so, should anything seemamiss, let us know, and we’ll check out the footage. And if you plan on leavingyour car in our parking lot for a while, not problem, just let us know, as wereserve the right to tow vehicles.
- As part of our commitment to guest safety,employees will not disclose the identity, room number or presence of a guest toanyone other than appropriate law enforcement. This includes the taking of ordelivery of messages or indirect forwarding of phone calls. It is theresponsibility of guests to communicate their presence and room number to anyperson they wish to receive calls or visits from.Safety cameras are used throughout thepremises, and anyone on our property may be recorded.
- No turn down or refresh service is available during this time of national emergency. We will do whatever we can to make your stay pleasant and safe.
Rooms with cooking appliances (ovens/stoves/microwaves)
- Please practice safe cooking habits do not leave burners onunattended. Please do not cook with strong smelling ingredients. Lingeringsmells that require room closure and deep cleans will be charged a cleaning feeof up to $150.
- We want you to have a great time when you are here. But if things get too crazy, we go by the old-school rule of ‘you break it, you buy it’ and property damages or missing items will be charged to your credit card at market value. Pre-existing damages or room issues must be reported to the front desk immediately after registration to avoid responsibility and potential charges.
- The hotel allows guests, with permission, to receive occasional packages and special deliveries at the property. We are not responsible for the packages or their contents or the storage of them.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. the whole property goes into hush mode for what we like to call quiet time (or sleep time).
- We love animals but we do not let them stay at the inn. No pets allowed.