Montreal HouseYour Cotswolds Hideaway
Escape to the Cotswolds and enjoy luxury and comfort at beautiful Montreal House.
A luxurious Cotswold House which sleeps 10 guests in 5 double bedrooms, the house has a large private garden with BBQ, a cosy sitting room with log burner fire, a country kitchen and an elegant dining room.
The stunning house has 5 characterful double bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
Parking is available for up to five cars.
We require a 50% non-refundable deposit in order to secure your booking
The remaining balance is payable 4 weeks prior to check-in
Property Name: Montreal House
Address 1: Montreal House
Address 2 : Barnsley
City : Cirencester - Gloucestershire
Postal Code : GL7 5EL
- Log Burner
- Outdoor Terrace
- Private Garden
- Private Parking
- Flat Screen TV
- Dining Room
- Country Kitchen
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
For cancellations made after seven full days prior to our local check in time on the day of check in, full cancellation charges equivalent to the total rate for the booking.
Terms and Conditions
1. You will be able to access the Cottage from 15.00pm on the first day of your period of hire and will have to fully vacate the Cottage by 10.00am on your date of departure.
2. You will need to pay a £300.00 refundable deposit (“the Deposit”) which we will hold against the cost of any reasonable repair or replacement and/or cleaning of the Cottage or any of its contents. The Deposit or any balance not needed for such costs will be returned to you within 21 days of your Departure Date.
3. You will need to pay 50% of the Fee in order to secure your booking. This is non-refundable.
4. The cost of your stay at the Cottage will be as set out in the Booking Form and will need to be paid in full cleared funds at least 3 weeks before the first day of your stay.
5. The following are strict terms of your occupation of the Cottage and any breach may result in you being required to leave before your Departure Date, and/or the loss of your Deposit. In those circumstances you will not be entitled to a refund of any of your fee or deposit:-
6. You will not cause any nuisance, damage, disturbance or annoyance to any of our neighbours.
7. You will not be allowed to use the garden or any external parts of the Cottage for any social gathering after 10.00 pm at night.
8. You will not use any television, radio, musical instrument or other equipment so as to allow any noise to be audible outside of the Cottage.
9. You will not leave any rubbish or litter on any external part of the Cottage except in a bin designated for that purpose.
10. You will not smoke in any part of the Cottage or garden.
11. If you bring a dog to the cottage it must sleep in the dog cages provided by us overnight or in your car. Pets are not allowed on the furniture in any circumstances and all pet owners must acknowledge that they will be liable for the cost of making good any damage caused by their pet and/or any additional cleaning which may be required. Additional terms may apply when staying with a dog - please enquire for further details.
12. Please do bear all of these terms in mind because failure to fulfil them may result in your stay at Casina Cottage being brought to an early end, and/or the loss of your Deposit.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE OCCUPATION OF MONTREAL HOUSE1 GENERAL
2 NATURE OF THE AGREEMENTWe grant you a licence for the purpose of a holiday and there is no intention to create the relationship of landlord and tenant between us. You shall not be entitled to a tenancy, or to an assured short hold or assured tenancy, or to any statutory protection under the Housing Act 1988 or to any other statutory security of tenure now or when this Licence ends.
3 LICENCE TO OCCUPYWe grant you a licence for the Holiday Period for the Fee, payment of which is required in advance together with use of the furnishings, kitchen equipment, crockery, glasses, bedding and towels.
4.1 You must pay the Fee and the Deposit. If the Fee and the Deposit are paid by cheque they must be cleared funds before the Commencement Date. Cheques, which should be in favour of Cripps Barn Group should allow 5 days for clearance. 50% of the Fee must be paid at the time of booking to secure the House over the Holiday Period. This is non-refundable. The remaining 50% of the Fee must be paid at least 3 weeks before the Commencement Date.
4.2 The Holiday Period will commence at 15.00pm on the Commencement Date and you must have vacated the House, with all your family and guests, by 10.00am on the Departure Date. Failure to do so will result in you being charged a further day's proportionate licence fee.
4.3 The Deposit will be held by us to be applied against the reasonable repair or replacement and cleaning of furnishings, kitchen equipment, crockery, glasses, bedding and towels damaged or soiled, otherwise than by usual wear and tear, during the Holiday Period by you or your family or guests. The balance of the Deposit will be returned to you within 21 days of the Departure Date.
5 CANCELLATIONIn the event of cancellation or termination by you the initial 50% of the Fee will be retained by us. If you cancel within 3 months of the Commencement Date then a further 25% of the Fee will be owed to us. If you cancel within a month of the Commencement Date then the full Fee will be charged.
6 KEYSWe will issue you with one set of keys to the House on the Commencement Date and you must return them to us on the Departure Date. If you lose a key we will replace it upon you paying the reasonable cost of having a replacement cut.
7 LICENSEE'S OBLIGATIONSYou must:
7.1 allow us to enter the House to inspect the state of it, at all reasonable time with 24 hours' prior notice in writing, or in the event of emergency at any time without notice, causing as little inconvenience to you as reasonably practicable and making good any damage caused to the House and your property;
7.2 keep the House and the furnishings, kitchen equipment, crockery, glasses, bedding and towels clean and in good condition and be responsible for repairing any damage;
7.3 not cause any damage to the walls, doors or windows of the House;
7.4 not do anything that may reasonably be considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to us or to any other occupier of adjoining or neighbouring premises;
7.6 comply with any regulations reasonably made from time to time and notified to you from time to time during the Holiday Period and ensure that they are observed by all members of your family and guests.
7.7 you will fully indemnify us against any loss, damage, costs, expenses or any other liability we may suffer as a result of any breach of these terms by you or any of your guests, or otherwise as a result of your occupation of the House.
8 USEThis licence is personal to you. You must not use the House except for the purpose of a holiday by you and your family and guests during the Holiday Period, and not for any other purpose or longer period.
9 OWNER'S OBLIGATIONSWe will:
9.1 allow you and your family and guests, enjoyment and use of the House for the Holiday Period free of interruption except in emergency, or with 24 hours’ notice;
9.2 provide clean bed linen and towels, drying-up cloths, soap, lavatory paper, washing-up liquid, soap powder and cleaning materials as reasonably required during the Holiday Period.
9.3 pay for all reasonable utility bills.
10 EARLY TERMINATIONThis licence may be terminated before the end of the Holiday Period by us giving you notice only in the event of you being in material breach of the terms of this agreement or by reason of fire or some other catastrophic event of the type covered in a comprehensive insurance policy. In the case of termination otherwise than by reason of your default we shall return to you the appropriate proportion of the Fee attributable to the then unexpired remainder of the Holiday Period.
Any notice to be served on you under this agreement may be given during the Holiday Period by delivery through the letterbox or putting under the front door of the Cottage and shall be deemed to have been received upon the expiration of 24 hours after service.
12 LIABILITY13.1 We do not exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury you may suffer which relates to or arises as a result of any negligence on our part, but we will not be liable for any other direct loss or damage that you or anyone who occupies the Housemay suffer, however caused, and in any event our liability for any loss and damage will not exceed the Fee.
13.2 We will not be liable under any circumstances for any indirect or consequential loss of profit or other economic loss that you or anyone who occupies the House may suffer, however that may be caused.
13.3 We will also not be liable for any non-performance in whole or in part of our obligations under these terms and conditions as a result of any strike, lock out, fire, flood, inability to obtain materials, breakdown, delay of supplier, governmental act or regulation or any other cause beyond our control.
13.4 We accept no responsibility for any damage caused to your property or the property of anyone who occupies the House and strongly recommend that you take out accidental damage insurance.