Housed in a chirpy art deco heritage building, Beary Best! Hostel Chinatown was conceived with the simple intent to merge backpackers practicality with hotel like facilities and comfort.
With 3 large floor space, the building features a large lounge area for interactions with other travelers, airy dorms and hallways, pantry area and even a little outdoor patio.
Our building is located just 1 minute away from the Chinatown MRT Exit E & F.
Property Name: Beary Best! Hostel Chinatown
Address 1: 16 Upper Cross Street
City : Singapore - Singapore
Postal Code : 058331
Contact Name: Beary Best Hostel
Phone: +65 9727 7011
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Laundry service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Promotional rates may have a different cancellation policy. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your promotional rate.
Terms and Conditions
- Beds are auto-assigned. If you are placing a reservation for more than one person in a dormitory room, we cannot guarantee you will be allocated beds in the same room. Please leave a remark at the time of booking and we will do our best to keep your group together.
- Your booking is only confirmed after a booking confirmation email is sent to you.
- For the flexible rate, your credit card will be pre-authorized after the free cancellation ends.
- Full payment is to be made upon check-in.
- Early check-in is subject to availability of beds and cannot be guaranteed.
- Late check-outs are not accepted.
- Guests are welcomed to use our luggage storage facilities and lounge area after check-out.
Proof of identity
- All guests are required to present valid passports upon check-in, with details consistent to information provided during booking.
- Other forms of photo identifications are not accepted.
- Children aged 6 years and below are not accepted unless a private dorm room is booked but do note that the hostel environment may not be appropriate for young children.
- Guests between 7 years to 16 years old are not accepted unless accompanied by an adult.
- Children and guest below 16 years old have to be supervised by an adult at all time.
- In order to ensure a safe and pleasant experience at our hostel, guests who do not meet the age and guest restriction policy will be turned away and treated as cancellation.
- Please ensure that you and your group are able to comply to our policy during booking.
- To upkeep the environment of a backpackers / travelers hostel environment, the hostel does not typically accept Local Residents/PRs/WorkPermit holders.
- Please write in or contact us for clarification/exceptions before booking your stay.
- For the safety and comfort of our general guests, we reserve the right to refuse service to guests we deem unsuitable.
- Deposits paid are non-refundable.
- Full Charge - Full Deposit - If cancelled within 3 days of arrival
- Promotional rates may have a different cancellation policy. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your promotional rate.
- Any cancellation/amendment to your booking may be made without charge up to 72 hours before default check in time of 3:00 pm on your date of arrival, after which is considered late cancellation, with exception of promotional rates.
- Failure to provide sufficient notice will incur charges equivalent to the full stay.
- No Show is similar to late cancellation.
- Beary Best! Hostel does not accept liability for the death, sickness or injury to any guest or for the loss, theft or damage to any guest property however sustained or caused. It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure that their belongings are secure at all times.
- Guests are liable for any loss or damages (above wear and tear) to the property.
- Charges may be charged to the credit card used in the initial booking, or deducted from the security deposit collected.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information we provide, Beary Best! Hostel does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information.