Mt. Fuji Hostel Michael's Opened July 2010! The Best Location Anywhere for Exploring Mt. Fuji and the local area! Mt Fuji Now A World Heritage Site as of June 22, 2013! Mt Fuji Hostel Michael's is close to public transport, parks, the city center, and art and culture. You’ll love Mt Fuji Hostel Michael's because of the neighborhood, the coziness, and the comfy beds. Mt Fuji Hostel Michael's is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and big groups.
Property Name: Mt.Fuji Hostel Michaels
Address 1: 2F 3-21-37 Shimoyoshida
City : Fujiyoshida-Shi, - Yamanashi
Postal Code : 403-0004
Contact Name: Michael Casella
Phone : +81 (555) 72-9139
Email : email@example.com
- Baggage storage
- Fax services
- Laundry service
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking
- Free WIFI
- Patio Area
- Free Coffee
- Smoking Area
- Bicycle Rental
- No Common Room
- 1000 yen key Deposit
- Free Tea
- 18 Lockers Available
- Full Cafe & Pub 1st Floor
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
* 100% of the balance due of your first night will be charged if you do not notify us about your cancellation before 3 full days prior to your scheduled arrival date In Japan Local Time or you are a No Show on your scheduled arrival date.
This does not include your arrival date.
Terms and Conditions
- All beds are for ONLY one person at ALL times Always!
- All Rooms are Shared Bathrooms, Showers & Wash Areas.
- Key deposit is 1,000 yen per key for the lockers.
- Free Parking based on space available.
- Quiet Time is from 12:00pm (Midnight) to 6:00am
- All rates are per Person per Bed and included 8% tax.
- Children under 7 year old are not allowed.
- Taxi Fares are based on location only 4 guests per Taxi.
- Reception Hours : 9:00am – 10:00pm.
- Guests are liable for any damage due to their Negligence.
- All guests agree to all the Terms & Conditions set by Mt Fuji Hostel Michael's .