Bioma Boutique Hotel Mompox is set in a beautiful colonial house which was meticulously restored and expanded to function as a hotel offering the maximum level of comfort to its guests.
We're located in the heart of the historic city center which is a UNESCO world heritage site. From here you can easily walk to all the main tourist attractions as well as restaurants, commerce and entertainment.
Our rooms are ample and are all fitted with comfortable beds, TV, Air Conditioner, ceiling fan, closet, mini-bar and bathroom with shower.
Cool off at our pool or relax in our jacuzzi after a day of exploring Mompós and its surroundings.
Head up to our terrace to sunbathe and enjoy fabulous views of colonial ceilings, historical sites and gorgeous sunsets.
We have free WiFi in all rooms and common areas.
Welcome to the rebirth of Mompós!
Property Name: Bioma Boutique Hotel
Address 1: Carrera 2 # 18 - 59
City : Santa Cruz de Mompox - Bolivar
Contact Name: Fabian Alferez
- Baggage storage
- Swimming pool
- Welcome Drink
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-Out Hour: 2:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 10%
Late check out (after 12:00 PM and before 2:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- 100% refund if cancelation is made within 48 hours from reservation date
- 50% refund if reservation is canceled at least 7 days prior to arrival
- No refund if reservation is cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival
- COVID-19: Please bear in mind we are in a global pandemic whereby you may test positive for the virus, governments may impose local or international travel restrictions, transport providers such as but not limited to airlines, buses, trains, cruise lines, etc. may cancel or re-schedule trips; please book at your own risk knowing full well this may happen and you may need to cancel. In such case our aforementioned cancelation policy prevails or we can credit the paid amount to a future stay in our hotel of equal or higher price during the following 12 months subject to availability and applicable prices for for the new travel dates. For clarity sake, if the new stay is more expensive, you will need to pay the difference.
Terms and Conditions
- Breakfast: All our rates include breakfast
- Minimum Age Policy: All guests must be 18 years or older to confirm guestroom accommodations at Bioma Boutique Hotel. A valid photo ID must be presented at the time of check in for age verification.
- Payment and Terms at Check-in, Check-out: Payment for accommodation must be received in full prior to check-in and all additional charges must be paid in full at check-out.
- Parking: There is no parking within the property but there's 24 hour public parking service available in the lot behind our hotel.
- Smoking Policy: Breathe easy. Bioma Boutique Hotel is a non-smoking property. This applies to both traditional smoking methods and all electronic delivery systems, including vapes, vaporizers, vape pens, hookah pens, electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes or e-cigs), e-pipes, and any variations of the foregoing regardless of the product’s name. Any smoking in the rooms or strong lingering smoking scents in rooms will result in a disappointed look and a USD50 room cleaning fee.
- Children Policy: One child under 3 years old stays free of charge. All children 3 years and older are charged the adult rate.
- Pet Policy: Are we pet friendly? You bet! A maximum of one pets are allowed per room. No charge. Just make sure your furry friend does it's business in the designated area and stay on a leash when outside the room. No rogue poppers and, sorry … no pets in the lobby or pool areas (that’s the health department’s call and we’ve got to heed by their rules). Pets cannot be left unattended in rooms at any time. While there is absolutely no pet fee, there is a USD 200 deposit required in the form of a credit card pre-authorization. Should your furry friend shed a great amount or have a potty accident in the room, a cleaning fee will be charged to the credit card on file in the amount of USD 50. Should your pet cause property or item damage, an incidental fee will be charged at market value to your credit card on file. Any funds remaining from the pre-authorized amount will be released after check-out and, dependent upon your bank’s policy, will reflect on your account within 10 business days. No cats or venomous creatures.
- Room Policy: We want you to have a great time when you are here. But if things get too crazy, we go by the old-school rule of ‘you break it, you buy it’ and property damages or missing items will be charged to your credit card at market value.Pre-existing damages or room issues must be reported to the front desk immediately after registration to avoid responsibility and potential charges. The hotel allows guests, with permission, to receive occasional packages and special deliveries at the property. We are not responsible for the packages or their contents or the storage of them. Sing your heart out and have passionate conversation all day long, but from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. the whole property goes into hush mode for what we like to call quiet time (or sleep time).
- Use of Personal information: Bioma Boutique Hotel collects certain information to make our service work as well as possible and to keep growing our client data base. To give you the best possible experience and facilitate your arrival and your check-out we collect key information that you provide in our networks ( such as your e-mail address or your cell phone number which we use to communicate with you), none of the information you provide us will be disclosed with anyone else or will be used for any other purpose that doesn't relate to your stay.