Diwa Siargao is a two storey eco-house located in Malinao, Tourism Road, General Luna in the teardrop island of Siargao. We are part of an Airbnb community offering four air-conditioned rooms: two family rooms and two deluxe rooms with private bath that will surely make every traveler’s visit to the island comfortable. As an eco-house, we are gradually finding ways to reduce our waste and carbon footprint. We are a work in progress and have started with the following humble initiatives: we are mindful of our energy and water consumption, we discourage single-use plastic, we encourage composting, and waste segregation.
Property Name: Diwa Siargao
Address 1: Malinao Tourism Road General Luna
City : Siargao - Surigao del Norte
Postal Code : 8419
Contact Name: Nicole Dela Cruz
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If cancelled within 14 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 50% of Deposit - If cancelled within 15 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
DIWA SIARGAO HOUSE RULES
- SECURITY DEPOSIT. We require guests to provide a security deposit per room to ensure further that the property is protected in case of damages. PHP2,000 for deluxe rooms and PHP3,000 for family rooms. Following the inspection of the room(s) and depending on the assessment, the security deposit will be returned to you upon check-out. Extra charges on top of the Security Deposit may be applied if there is a breach of any of our House Rules.
- THINK GREEN. As #Girls(andboys)ofDiwa, you are keepers of Siargao’s beauty. Own it! When you go out into the beaches, pick-up after yourselves. We are gradually working towards being zero waste, and we need your help. The plastic you consume must be taken with you upon check-out. With the local community's strict regulation on single plastic use, we have limited ways of disposing of these plastic items.
- REUSABLE ROCK. Say no to single-use! Make sure you bring your own jugs, food containers, and eco-bags when you can.
- SAVE ENERGY & RESOURCES. Switch off lights, AC, electronics when you leave your room to promote energy saving. Help us save our planet by being mindful of your water and toilet paper consumption. Please dispose of your used toilet papers or napkins in the trash bin. Unless you want to come home to a clogged toilet.
- SUN AND SAND. Like you, we enjoy exploring Siargao’s beautiful beaches and surf spots. Make sure you are sand-free before entering the room and showering. Look for outside showers or sprinkle some baby powder on your hands, feet, hair—wherever sand is stuck on your body. Easy peasy!
- QUIET TIME. We want to create a community of mindful dwellers and travellers. Be kind to your next door roomies and neighbours by keeping noise to a minimum. No loud music or outside guests by 9:00 pm.
- SMOKE-FREE. Smoking is not allowed inside the rooms. Cigarette butts left in grass and soil can harm nearby plant growth, so kindly throw these in the trash bin. Extra cleaning fees to remove odour, stains, and ash may be applied.
- SNACKS. You may enjoy your food and drinks inside the room. However, crumbs and spills that invite ants are a big no-no. Extra cleaning fees may be applied.
- DRUG-FREE ZONE. If guests are suspected of carrying and/or using illegal drugs of any kind, the authorities will be engaged, and guests will be asked to vacate the property immediately.
- DAMAGES & LOST ITEMS. Damages, breakages, and lost items (i.e. key, portable solar light, futons, etc.) must be reported to House Manager as soon as possible. Failure to communicate will likely result in a penalty deduction from the security deposit. To avoid this situation, please keep the room keys with you at all times. No furniture is to be moved from one room to another without prior agreement. Also, no bathroom towels are to be removed from the property (i.e. for beach use).
- Breach of any of these House Rules is a breach of the Terms and Conditions of occupancy as per the Rental Agreement. The Owner and Manager reserve the right to terminate permission to occupy and to evict any Guests who refuse to follow these House Rules or who cause a nuisance to neighbours or other residents of the community. Extra charges on top of the Security Deposit may be applied.
The #GirlsofDiwa Team