Diwa Siargao is a two storey eco-house located in Malinao, Tourism Road, General Luna in the teardrop island of Siargao. We are part of an Airbnb community offering four air-conditioned rooms: two family rooms and two deluxe rooms with private bath that will surely make every traveler’s visit to the island comfortable. As an eco-house, we are gradually finding ways to reduce our waste and carbon footprint. We are a work in progress and have started with the following humble initiatives: we are mindful of our energy and water consumption, we discourage single-use plastic, we encourage composting, and waste segregation.
Property Name: Diwa Siargao
Address 1: Malinao Tourism Road General Luna
City : Siargao - Surigao del Norte
Postal Code : 8419
Contact Name: Nicole Dela Cruz
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If cancelled within 14 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 50% of Deposit - If cancelled within 15 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
COVID-19 REBOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY
We understand that visiting the island nowadays brings much uncertainty and stress, especially if you are suddenly unable to travel due to changing requirements and flight restrictions. We recognize that your plans may have to change, and you may be unable to claim your stay with us as intended. To ease your worries, we offer all our guests a one-time option to rebook or cancel their stay, free of charge. Please note that your reservation is considered final once you have communicated your final date and received our confirmation email. If you have booked a stay through a travel agent or third party, please contact them directly to learn about their cancellation policies, which may differ from our own.
FIVE DAY GETAWAY VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You may book any time between April 2021 and April 2023. All reservations are subject to availability.
- Once you receive our confirmation email, your reservation is considered final unless there are travel restrictions to the island. In this case, our COVID19 rebooking and cancellation policy will apply. To avoid any complications, make sure that you are confident about your dates before making your reservation.
- Please inform our House Manager when you'd like to claim your free dinner at Wild Restaurant Siargao. To guarantee your slot, please let our manager know at least two days before, and she will make the reservation on your behalf. You will choose from a special menu that includes appetizers, mains, and desserts. Please note, drinks will be at your expense.
- Towels, comforters, and flat sheets will be changed a maximum of two cycles during this five-day, four-night period.
- Our House Manager can arrange airport transfers and other travel activities for you. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may transfer or gift this voucher to another person. In this case, please send a signed authorization letter stating you are transferring your reservation to a specific recipient and attach a copy of your valid ID to email@example.com. Please note, you may only transfer this voucher once to a single recipient. Depending on the room type, our policy on the maximum number of people per room will apply. The five-days, four-nights stay must be consumed consecutively.
- This voucher is non-refundable.
- The Five Day Getaway voucher expires in April 2023 and is non-redeemable after that date unless special cases are identified by management.
This property is our home. As such, we request that you be respectful of the place and treat it like your own. Here are our house rules:
- SECURITY DEPOSIT. We require guests to provide a security deposit per room to protect our property in case of damages. Our House Manager will collect PHP2,000 for deluxe rooms and PHP3,000 for family rooms. If there are no damages, our House Manager will return the security deposit to you upon check-out. In some extreme cases, extra charges will apply on top of the Security Deposit if damages are proven to be irreparable.
- PROTECT THE ISLAND. You are keepers of Siargao's beauty. Own it! When you go out into the beaches, pick-up after yourselves. We are gradually working towards being zero waste, and we need your help. Try your best not to consume plastic during your stay with us. Please abide by the local community's strict regulation on single-use plastic. If you can, pack your reusable canteens, food containers, and eco-bags.
- SAVE ENERGY & RESOURCES. Switch off lights, AC, electronics when you leave your room to promote energy saving. Please help us save our planet by being mindful of your water and toilet paper consumption. Please dispose of your used toilet papers or napkins in the trash bin unless you want to come home to a clogged toilet.
- SUN AND SAND. Like you, we enjoy exploring Siargao's beautiful beaches and surf spots. Make sure you are sand-free before entering the room. Use our outdoor shower or sprinkle some baby powder on your hands, feet, hair—wherever sand is stuck on your body. Easy peasy!
- QUIET TIME. We want to create a community of mindful dwellers and travelers. Be kind to your next-door roomies and neighbors by keeping noise to a minimum—strictly no loud music or outside guests by 9:00 pm.
- SMOKE-FREE. Smoking is not allowed inside the rooms. Cigarette butts left in grass and soil can harm nearby plant growth, so kindly throw these in the trash bin. Extra cleaning fees to remove odor, stains, and ash will apply.
- SNACKS. You may enjoy your food and drinks inside the room. However, crumbs and spills that invite ants are a big no-no. Extra cleaning fees may apply.
- DRUG-FREE ZONE. Suppose we prove you are carrying and using illegal drugs of any kind on our property. In that case, we will engage the authorities.
- DAMAGES & LOST ITEMS. Damages, breakages, and lost items (i.e. key, portable solar light, futons, etc.) must be reported to House Manager as soon as possible. Failure to communicate will likely result in a penalty deduction from the security deposit. To avoid this situation, please keep the room keys with you at all times. No furniture is to be moved from one room to another without prior agreement. Also, no bathroom towels are to be removed from the property for beach use.
- SERVICE. Our eco-house is part of a homestay community, and we do not have the resources of a large hotel chain. As such, we also request that you be mindful of our team's working schedule. Our staff is available to attend to your requests from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm unless it's an emergency.
- The Owner and Manager reserve the right to terminate permission to occupy and evict any Guests who refuse to follow these House Rules or cause a nuisance to neighbors or other community residents.