This adult-only resort is located on the island of Vieques, just off the coast of Puerto Rico. The historic building features an on-site bar and restaurant, plus an outdoor swimming pool.
Blue Horizon Boutique Resort is situated on top of a hill which gives incredible views of the Caribbean Sea. Guests can play on one of the 2 tennis courts or go to the beach for a swim. The property offers 50 acres of beachfront area. A large, furnished patio is also featured.
Each room at this complex is decorated with antiques and original art. Ironing facilities are available, as well as a private balcony.
Guests at Blue Horizon Boutique Resort can go snorkeling or scuba diving. Faro Punta Mula, a Spanish-built lighthouse, and Casa Vieja Gallery, an art gallery, are within driving distance of the hotel.
Property Name: Blue Horizon Boutique Resort
Address 1: State Rd. 996 Km 4.3, Puerto Real
City : Esperanza - Vieques
Contact Name: Felicia McQuaid
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Welcome Drink
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
• Cancellation fee is three (3) nights room and tax or 100% of stay whichever is less.
• Group reservation (3 or more rooms) are subject to a 50% deposit and the cancellation policy is 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellation fee will be the total stay.
Terms and Conditions
• Rates do not include Energy Surcharge of 5% and Hotel Tax of 9%.
• Three (3) night stay minimum
• Check out time is at 11:00am.
• If room is occupied beyond 11:00am an extra day may be charged.
• Discounted rates cannot be combined or be eligible with any other promotion.
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
• Some blackout dates may apply.
• NO REFUNDS for no shows, late arrivals or early departures.
• There will be a charge of $50 pp for additional person per night stay in high season and $30 in low season.
• Small or Medium size pets are accepted.
– A charge of $25 per pet per night stay will apply.– A Vaccine Certificate must be handed at Check-In.– Pets must be on a kennel while on the room and on a leash will on public areas.
– Accident or injury to Guests.– Loss of money or valuable of any kind.– Any damage or theft to your car or any article left in your car.
• There will be a $40 charge for lost or damaged safe key.
• There will be a $150 charge for lost or damaged room key.
• Safe boxes must be open at check-out.
• Charge of $50 will apply if safe box is left locked.
• Our hotel rooms are Smoke Free and designated as NON-SMOKING.
• There will be a $200 charge if smoking is perceived in guest room.
• Damages to property are subject to fee starting on $250.