Address 1: 700 Harrison Avenue
City : Leadville - Colorado
Postal Code : 80461
Contact Name : Ed Moulton
Phone : (719) 486-1418
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gift shop
- Meeting rooms
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Special Event/Group Cancellation Policies:
- Ski Joring and Boom Days (3/1-3/3/18 & 8/2-8/4/18): Cancellations, no shows, or early departures made within 14 days of arrival result in full forfeiture of all monies paid. For cancellations made 14 days or more prior to arrival, the per room deposit will be retained. No cash or credit card refunds.
- Leadville Traill Series (8/8-8/11/18 & 8/15-8/18/18): Cancellations, no shows, or early departures made within 21 of arrival result in forfeiture of all monies paid. For cancellations made 21 days or more prior to arrival, the per room deposit will be retained. No cash or credit card refunds.
- Groups: Will be confirmed on an individual basis.
Terms and Conditions
Greetings from Leadville!
The staff of the Historic Delaware Hotel welcomes you and wants your stay to be as enjoyable and fun as possible.
Due to the historic nature of the Delaware Hotel and to help make your stay as pleasant as possible, we want to remind you of a few of our policies and procedures. These have been previously explained during the reservation process and through our confirmation letters:
- Check-in time is 4 pm.
- Check-out time is 11 am.
- Please understand that early arrivals and/or late checkouts may not be possible.·
- Bicycles and skis are not permitted in our hotel or guest rooms. Other than outdoor open racks, the Delaware Hotel does not have bicycle storage.
- Please do not use our linen or towels for equipment or bicycle maintenance. Rags are available to you for this purpose. Please do not conduct such work in rooms.·
- Neither rooms nor common areas of the hotel can accommodate massages or similar sports therapies. Please make alternate arrangements.·
- Only registered parties may occupy rooms.·
- All rooms have occupancy limits, which we trust you will honor. These limits are strictly enforced.·
- Rollaway beds and cribs are not available.·
- We do not have public restrooms.·
- Hot plates and/or cooking are not permitted in rooms. ·
- Continental breakfast for registered hotel guests is served 7 – 9 am; coffee service begins at 6 am. Breakfast service is earlier on race and event days. Your reception host will verify these times at check-in.·
- All lodging rooms are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors, accessible by stairs only. We are happy to assist you with luggage.·
- Pets are not permitted.
- For your safety, to gain entry after midnight or whenever the hotel entrance is locked, ring the doorbell at the main entrance (on 7th Street). The night host will ask you to present a photo ID and room key as proof of registration.·
- Guest permit parking is available in our private lots. Subject to size and available lot space, trailer parking may be directed to a public RV parking area.
- The Delaware Hotel is a smoke-free environment..
Thank you,The Delaware Hotel