Property Name: Gowlland Harbour Resort
Address 1: 823 Gowlland Harbour Road
City : Quathiaski Cove - British Columbia
Postal Code : V0P 1N0
Contact Name: Shannon Ballard
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
· Customers must be aged 18 years orabove. In case of children, at least one adult member, preferably a parentshould accompany them.
· Rooms provided in the resort areusually equipped with standard amenities.
· You will be responsible for anydamage caused to the property of hotel/resort during your stay and will beasked to pay for the damage, if any, to the resort directly.
· The hotel has the right to charge foradditional facilities like extra bed, extra breakfast, and other servicesavailed by the customers during their stay at the hotel. Any such paymenttowards utility charges will be payable in full to the hotel directly by thecustomer at the time of Check-out.
· Booking in the resort will be done inthe name of the customer on the residential address of the customer. A proof ofidentity is to be produced at the time of Check-in at the hotel.
· A confirmation e-mail will be issuedin the name of the customer by Gowlland Harbour Resort once the booking in the resorthas been done.
· All standard Terms and Conditions ofGowlland Harbour Resort shall also apply.
· Gowlland Harbour Resort and itsaffiliate companies/officers/ employees/agents and distributors have noliability in relation to any claims, losses, damages whether direct or indirectarising out in relation to stay during the holiday. Gowlland Harbour Resort itsaffiliates/ officers/ employees will not be responsible or liable to meet anyclaim of the customer against any accident, injury or death etc. caused to thecustomer or any other person travelling along with the customer, either duringthe course of their stay or in any other manner in relation to Gowlland HarbourResort or the company itself. Customers are responsible for arranging theirpassport and visa related documents.
· Booking is subject to availability atall times and is extremely limited during public, bank and school holidayperiods.
· All members must have adequate travelinsurance before traveling. Whilst purchase of insurance is not mandatory underthe Terms and Conditions it is strongly recommended to ensure sufficient coverin case of any mishap.
· Gowlland Harbour Resort, thepromoter, its agents and distributors shall not be responsible for any loss ordelay, stolen, destroyed or for any other reason in the post of BookingConfirmation Form and other travel documents.
· Gowlland Harbour Resort, thepromoter, its agents and distributors shall not be responsible or liable forany failure to present the Confirmation Forms for check-in to the affiliatedresorts resulting in no admittance Photocopies, defaced, illegible orincomplete vouchers will not be accepted. In the event of the voucher gettingstolen or lost, replacement voucher will not be provided to the customer.
· Gowlland Harbour Resort reserves theright to ask for alternate dates and hotels in case of noavailability.
· This Agreement and the rights andobligations of the parties under this Agreement and any disputes arising out ofor in connection with this Agreement shall be governed in all respects by thelaws of Canada without regard to conflicts of laws principles that wouldrequire the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.
Refund& Cancellation Policy
No show and Cancellation Charges:
· 100% of deposit if cancelled within15 days of Check in
· Children up to and including 12 yearswill be complimentary.
· Children over the age of 12: $25.00CAD (per night).