The Marina Motel was established in 1956 with the original 11 Standard rooms, lobby, and manager’s quarters. This pre-dates Alaskan statehood and gives our motel an “Old Alaska” charm you won’t find at the name brand hotels. More rooms have been added to the original structure in recent years to accommodate the growing popularity of Seward as a tourist destination. These modern accommodations are more spacious than the original rooms. All our rooms offer the cleanliness and comfort you expect from a quality motel.
Property Name: Marina Motel
Address 1: 1603 Seward Hwy
City : Seward - Alaska
Postal Code : 99664
Contact Name: Seward Hospitality Group
- Baggage storage
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Reservations are guaranteed with the deposit of the first night’s lodging plus tax for each room reserved at the time of booking. Confirmation will be sent via email when payment is received.
- We refund deposits only for cancellations made 7 or more days prior to your arrival date.
- No-shows are charged full price for each night reserved for the entire reservation.
- We do not give credit for late arrivals or early departures of confirmed reservation dates.
- Please note that we are unable to give refunds, credits or alter our cancellation/change policy due to inclement weather, or due to the cancellation of a local event.
- Check-in—4:00 PM to 10:00 PM..Please advise of late check-in so that special arrangements may be made.
- Check out—11:00 AM. There may be an extra charge for late checks out; please inquire in advance
Smoking of any kind indoors will result in a $200 cleaning fee.